Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | DRAGONOMICS: crowdsourced economy charts
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 84 85
@Cassolotl as one who loves ruining the AH and all of that mathy stuff behind it I'm totally in

@RingsOfSaturn welcome to Ketterdam how may I take your order
@Cassolotl as one who loves ruining the AH and all of that mathy stuff behind it I'm totally in

@RingsOfSaturn welcome to Ketterdam how may I take your order
6Fwt9Qr.gifXXX

xxx
xxx

iuEBSJ3.png3YAN1tx.pngQRVupBA.png
yG0Lt9s.pngoK2VVlE.pngfT0qwQ5.png
xbsbPqT.pngbYt72YT.pngjQub7yI.png

Were you expecting a modicum of rust?
xxx
xxx
@Amyatzu Alternate titles for this thread:

>> A Study on Ketterdam: Is Capitalism a form of government?

>> Merchling 101: Your go-to guide on all things profit
@Amyatzu Alternate titles for this thread:

>> A Study on Ketterdam: Is Capitalism a form of government?

>> Merchling 101: Your go-to guide on all things profit
dZt4vS2.gifnMkuik2.gifQmM334w.pngaNZoV0I.png
RingsofSaturn
WIP Lore
•Arcane Flight
•FR +3
•They/she
@Amyatzu Yay! :D
@Amyatzu Yay! :D
dNCLmdm.png
UK; sleeping 4pm-2am FRT // Pronouns: they/them // Feedback
~
Signature generator // Calendar of flight festivals until Sept 2019
This is an awesome idea and really easy to help with. I'll try to pop in when I can!
This is an awesome idea and really easy to help with. I'll try to pop in when I can!
dNCLmdm.png
@Morwen I am glad to hear that it is easy! I worry about that, hehe. Thank you!
@Morwen I am glad to hear that it is easy! I worry about that, hehe. Thank you!
dNCLmdm.png
~
I've added a thing! [img]http://i.imgur.com/iHbYM3e.png[/img] Now, on the leaderboard tab, you can enter your name in the yellow box to find out how many times you've submitted the form in the last 31 days. Handy if you're working on trying to get into the top 10, maybe? I've been leaving it blank when I submit the form most of the time. Sometimes I put my name in if I want to see it on the Introduction tab. :P Some notes on how it works! [LIST] [*]The yellow box where you can enter your name is the only cell you can edit on the entire Google Sheet. If you try to edit any other cell you'll get a warning. [*]It's possible to search other people's names as well as your own. [*]If you start typing your name in the box it'll provide suggestions based on the names that have been entered in the past 31 days. Or you can just use the dropdown arrow. :) [/LIST]
I've added a thing!

iHbYM3e.png

Now, on the leaderboard tab, you can enter your name in the yellow box to find out how many times you've submitted the form in the last 31 days. Handy if you're working on trying to get into the top 10, maybe?

I've been leaving it blank when I submit the form most of the time. Sometimes I put my name in if I want to see it on the Introduction tab. :P

Some notes on how it works!
  • The yellow box where you can enter your name is the only cell you can edit on the entire Google Sheet. If you try to edit any other cell you'll get a warning.
  • It's possible to search other people's names as well as your own.
  • If you start typing your name in the box it'll provide suggestions based on the names that have been entered in the past 31 days. Or you can just use the dropdown arrow. :)
dNCLmdm.png
~
This is beautiful. Also, it is easy to submit information. I'm going to be checking in from time to time now... Keep it up!
This is beautiful. Also, it is easy to submit information. I'm going to be checking in from time to time now... Keep it up!
I do art, and stuff.
She/Her | Usually chill | +3 FR Time | Feel free to ping :) | My Avatar
@CrystalWyvern Thank you for the feedback and the form submission(s)! :)
@CrystalWyvern Thank you for the feedback and the form submission(s)! :)
dNCLmdm.png
~
@Cassolotl
This is amazing! While I can't say it's especially useful, looking at the data as a reasonable compilation is, as I said, amazing.
@Cassolotl
This is amazing! While I can't say it's especially useful, looking at the data as a reasonable compilation is, as I said, amazing.
Please click!
jPu9h.gify9mWF.gifv5O28.gifxJkq6.gif9w7k7.gifWKthW.gifu99Gz.gifj9wjT.gifpjFt7.gifutAMB.gif
HW4lpxl.png
@Laterigrade Yeah, it's something Flight Rising don't offer - dorking out about graphs of statistics over time. :) I do find it pretty useful for working out when is the most lucrative day/time to sell my dragons, too!

Thank you. :)
@Laterigrade Yeah, it's something Flight Rising don't offer - dorking out about graphs of statistics over time. :) I do find it pretty useful for working out when is the most lucrative day/time to sell my dragons, too!

Thank you. :)
dNCLmdm.png
~
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 84 85