Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | DRAGONOMICS: crowdsourced economy charts
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 84 85
@glarthir Ohhhh thanks! :)) I will add it to the button wall now!

Edit: All done. :) It looks GREAT!
@glarthir Ohhhh thanks! :)) I will add it to the button wall now!

Edit: All done. :) It looks GREAT!
dNCLmdm.png
UK; sleeping 4pm-2am FRT // Pronouns: they/them // Feedback
~
Signature generator // Calendar of flight festivals until Sept 2019
Yip yip.
Yip yip.
tumblr_osv1j8GD531v8lm95o1_r1_75sq.png
They/Them
FR +0
1zDfZ2C.png
Extremely cool stuff! Especially in terms of how this interacts with dom history. Seeing the way the fodder floor moves during heated battles is awesome. Thanks so much for making this!
Extremely cool stuff! Especially in terms of how this interacts with dom history. Seeing the way the fodder floor moves during heated battles is awesome. Thanks so much for making this!
55f42e9419a5f403f1d649506d357de5.pngHW4lpxl.png
@glacevoleur Thank you! :) And that's kind of why I wanted to make it, to be honest - I like numbers and I wanted to see them all in context! :)
@glacevoleur Thank you! :) And that's kind of why I wanted to make it, to be honest - I like numbers and I wanted to see them all in context! :)
dNCLmdm.png
~
I've added a leaderboard tab! [img]http://i.imgur.com/W1eF7JL.png[/img]
I've added a leaderboard tab!

W1eF7JL.png
dNCLmdm.png
~
Yey for the Leaderboard (and yey on being in second place \o/... Though I won't be around much the next two weeks :()

Two things: The link to the forum post on the form itself is still leading towards the old thread, could you maybe change that?

And second: is it just me or has the submission rate picked up since the new thread? not just me the data says so but still I felt like pointing that out
Yey for the Leaderboard (and yey on being in second place \o/... Though I won't be around much the next two weeks :()

Two things: The link to the forum post on the form itself is still leading towards the old thread, could you maybe change that?

And second: is it just me or has the submission rate picked up since the new thread? not just me the data says so but still I felt like pointing that out
iSeAVDm.gif6mlt6oK.pngSNH9aOp.gif

B9L.pnglvf-7.pnglvf-9.pnglvf-1.pnglvf-6.pnglvf-5.pnglvf-3.pnglvf-2.pnglvf-4.pnglvf-10.pnglvf-8.pngB10R.png
fOHFzrA.png
@xianvar You're right! Thank you, links fixed on the form and the spreadsheet. :)

I think the submission rate has picked up, because it used to be that things went very quiet while I was sleeping (so 16:00 - 00:00 ish) - but now that part of the "the form's busy and quiet times" graph is usually looking pretty healthy! :) So I'm really pleased about that, and I really appreciate everyone's help with promotion and stuff. Thank you thank you!
@xianvar You're right! Thank you, links fixed on the form and the spreadsheet. :)

I think the submission rate has picked up, because it used to be that things went very quiet while I was sleeping (so 16:00 - 00:00 ish) - but now that part of the "the form's busy and quiet times" graph is usually looking pretty healthy! :) So I'm really pleased about that, and I really appreciate everyone's help with promotion and stuff. Thank you thank you!
dNCLmdm.png
~
@Cassolotl
This is really cool! I added a response to the forums and added the link in my signature!

How did you learn how to do that, where the spreadsheet updates as soon as the person fills in the Google forms data? Like linking together Google forms and sheets? It's really cool! I wonder how hard it would be to do for Baldwin item prices...the Baldwin's brewer's guild could use that! :)
@Cassolotl
This is really cool! I added a response to the forums and added the link in my signature!

How did you learn how to do that, where the spreadsheet updates as soon as the person fills in the Google forms data? Like linking together Google forms and sheets? It's really cool! I wonder how hard it would be to do for Baldwin item prices...the Baldwin's brewer's guild could use that! :)
tDeKDnH.png
@epicpython Thanks, I'm glad you like it and also thank you for adding the button to your signature! :)

When you make a Google Form and then look at the results of the form, one of the options is to make a spreadsheet of the results - and as long as you keep the form open and the sheet linked, the sheet updates automatically when someone fills in the form. You don't have to do anything except click the "make a spreadsheet of the results" button.

Everything *else*, involves lots of hidden sheets and queries and tables and averages and so on - please do feel free to File > Make a copy and rummage around among all the hidden stuff to tinker with it and see how it works! If any of it can be used by the Baldwin's Brewers Guild I'm happy for them to steal whatever they need.
@epicpython Thanks, I'm glad you like it and also thank you for adding the button to your signature! :)

When you make a Google Form and then look at the results of the form, one of the options is to make a spreadsheet of the results - and as long as you keep the form open and the sheet linked, the sheet updates automatically when someone fills in the form. You don't have to do anything except click the "make a spreadsheet of the results" button.

Everything *else*, involves lots of hidden sheets and queries and tables and averages and so on - please do feel free to File > Make a copy and rummage around among all the hidden stuff to tinker with it and see how it works! If any of it can be used by the Baldwin's Brewers Guild I'm happy for them to steal whatever they need.
dNCLmdm.png
~
@Cassolotl Thanks! I've coded a bit in Python/Java/C#/Unity, but I've never really done "Excel coding" like this. I copied the sheet, and am looking through it- it's really cool! :)
@Cassolotl Thanks! I've coded a bit in Python/Java/C#/Unity, but I've never really done "Excel coding" like this. I copied the sheet, and am looking through it- it's really cool! :)
tDeKDnH.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 84 85