Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | DRAGONOMICS: crowdsourced economy charts
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 83 84
@xxstarpupx I'll put you on the list now. :)
@xxstarpupx I'll put you on the list now. :)
dNCLmdm.png
UK; sleeping 4pm-2am FRT // Pronouns: they/them // Feedback
~
Signature generator // Calendar of flight festivals until Sept 2019
*Gives friendly bump.* Data should be interesting this week.
*Gives friendly bump.* Data should be interesting this week.
zEs98s1.png cSckuMi.png 9d3aa51023.pngtumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif
@Cassolotl
This is a great idea, thanks for putting it together! Please add me to the ping list. Lol jk, I'll just subscribe because it's fascinating. XD
@Cassolotl
This is a great idea, thanks for putting it together! Please add me to the ping list. Lol jk, I'll just subscribe because it's fascinating. XD
0Xrg9Di.png
@AvataSho Ahh thank you for the bump, I love watching the numbers getting weird and cool. :D
@AvataSho Ahh thank you for the bump, I love watching the numbers getting weird and cool. :D
dNCLmdm.png
~
this is so cool! id love to be on the pinglist for w/e
this is so cool! id love to be on the pinglist for w/e
.............................. QHMb0N7.png
ollie
they/them
+3 fr
lore shop
big lesbian
QHMb0N7.png
@phandalin I've added you! There's a link in one of the top posts to the pinglists so you should be able to remove/add yourself whenever. Thanks! :)
@phandalin I've added you! There's a link in one of the top posts to the pinglists so you should be able to remove/add yourself whenever. Thanks! :)
dNCLmdm.png
~
Gosh blimey things are kicking off this week! :) [img]https://i.imgur.com/NR2Of8v.png[/img] Edit: It's only Wednesday and we're already very very close to the lowest number of dragons in the Auction House since records began back in March 2017! [img]https://i.imgur.com/R900r7m.png[/img] I feel like this is exciting enough (and I ping you all rarely enough) that I should do the pinglist thing! [size=1]@Aarix @acacia @Actaeon @agentfern @ArouraBorialice @avatasho @balthy @Beatoriche @BlueJaysFeather @bmeduho @car340 @Cathat @Chevron @clm @cloudruler @Coolkid @cyranelle @Dagomor @glarthir @Glitterpaws @ilexopaca @Kapara @Kapra @mirielelloth @Myndris @Northernly @OddJobs @phandalin @PumpKingKaos @quinnelope @Rainbowlight @Sentenza @silfern @SlainCanw @Snivy88 @soii @soII @StarlitFire @StarN1ght @Sunbell @WyvernVenom @xianvar @xxstarpupx @Yusaku @zac @Zac [/size] [b]To be permanently removed from this pinglist, please [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M7o3oyc12gSGAHQ-02q_SkH6GFc_Qf_6QSlQ7JHIAu0]click here[/url].[/b]
Gosh blimey things are kicking off this week! :)

NR2Of8v.png

Edit: It's only Wednesday and we're already very very close to the lowest number of dragons in the Auction House since records began back in March 2017!

R900r7m.png

I feel like this is exciting enough (and I ping you all rarely enough) that I should do the pinglist thing!

@Aarix @acacia @Actaeon @agentfern @ArouraBorialice @avatasho @balthy @Beatoriche @BlueJaysFeather @bmeduho @car340 @Cathat @Chevron @clm @cloudruler @Coolkid @cyranelle @Dagomor @glarthir @Glitterpaws @ilexopaca @Kapara @Kapra @mirielelloth @Myndris @Northernly @OddJobs @phandalin @PumpKingKaos @quinnelope @Rainbowlight @Sentenza @silfern @SlainCanw @Snivy88 @soii @soII @StarlitFire @StarN1ght @Sunbell @WyvernVenom @xianvar @xxstarpupx @Yusaku @zac @Zac
To be permanently removed from this pinglist, please click here.
dNCLmdm.png
~
@Cassolotl

That's amazing! What do you estimate the number will be by the end of the week?
@Cassolotl

That's amazing! What do you estimate the number will be by the end of the week?
Snivy on Dappervolk! Offering 500/1000g for Hatching Slots :D Wishlist and Personal Quest
Offering Expedited Leveling
Trading Strange Chests for Eggs!
@Cassolotl

I've been watching the line trend steadily up all week, it's been so cool to be able to see the graph of it.
@Cassolotl

I've been watching the line trend steadily up all week, it's been so cool to be able to see the graph of it.
Well everyone is gearing up for even more since next week is another flight push
Well everyone is gearing up for even more since next week is another flight push
1423_200px_zac_by_miirshroom-dbyzezj.png
Wishlist
She/Her
Ash Ruby
Art Shop
PixelShop

ffUnBhh.png
1424_200px_zac_by_miirshroom-dbyzhfi.png UMAs
G1's
Items
100kg goal

tlRymde.gif