Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Crowe's BBcode Compedium!
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 32 33
um hello my img bb code isn't working (profile) and im not sure of how to fix it. if anyone could help that would be amazing ^^
um hello my img bb code isn't working (profile) and im not sure of how to fix it. if anyone could help that would be amazing ^^
owo what's this?
@treetrunks
You have an extra "http://" in there. Make sure to clear the image popup box before pasting in a link.
@treetrunks
You have an extra "http://" in there. Make sure to clear the image popup box before pasting in a link.
b84jZOg.png
@tatsuki3aokuro Thank you! I can't belive i didn't notice that XD
@tatsuki3aokuro Thank you! I can't belive i didn't notice that XD
owo what's this?
Heh nice!
Heh nice!
xyTd0je.pngvjt2y1Z.pngQxsISbc.pngHxP6kXi.pngj8SSVrJ.png6bJPt0y.pngPTVAf7u.pngAnDjjTc.png
EDUCkz6.png
I have a question, @EldritchCrowe, though it's not [i]exactly[/i] bbcode, more of a question about flightrising's code. I'm trying to build a listing generator for my own hatchery, that automatically calculates the price of a dragon and spits out code that i can copy/paste. Part of this includes having an adult scry of a dragon, which I can generate by filling in the numerical values in the URL of a dragon's scry, just like Flight Rising does (i'm assuming) EX: This triple basic, triple maize hatchling has this scry image code: [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=1&bodygene=0&breed=4&element=1&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=1&tertgene=0&winggene=0&wings=1&auth=1ad0b364154bd4d16290b82c31cf64c5f75bf234&dummyext=prev.png[/img] http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=1&bodygene=0&breed=4&element=1&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=1&tertgene=0&winggene=0&wings=1&auth=1ad0b364154bd4d16290b82c31cf64c5f75bf234&dummyext=prev.png I can change the age=0 to age=1 to make it a dragon, but the only problem is that it throws a 403 forbidden, and I can't use the image. I have a feeling it has something to do with the auth= part of the URL, and I can't just take that part out. Do you know anything about how the auth code is generated, or maybe a different way to generate large scry images?? I'm grasping at straws ;;
I have a question, @EldritchCrowe, though it's not exactly bbcode, more of a question about flightrising's code.

I'm trying to build a listing generator for my own hatchery, that automatically calculates the price of a dragon and spits out code that i can copy/paste.

Part of this includes having an adult scry of a dragon, which I can generate by filling in the numerical values in the URL of a dragon's scry, just like Flight Rising does (i'm assuming)

EX: This triple basic, triple maize hatchling has this scry image code:

dragon?age=0&body=1&bodygene=0&breed=4&element=1&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=1&tertgene=0&winggene=0&wings=1&auth=1ad0b364154bd4d16290b82c31cf64c5f75bf234&dummyext=prev.png

http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=1&bodygene=0&breed=4&element=1&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=1&tertgene=0&winggene=0&wings=1&auth=1ad0b364154bd4d16290b82c31cf64c5f75bf234&dummyext=prev.png

I can change the age=0 to age=1 to make it a dragon, but the only problem is that it throws a 403 forbidden, and I can't use the image. I have a feeling it has something to do with the auth= part of the URL, and I can't just take that part out.

Do you know anything about how the auth code is generated, or maybe a different way to generate large scry images?? I'm grasping at straws ;;
AurChiaroSigeditsmolllllbigsmolllllll.png
@Aurai

BBCode isn't anything like what you're asking, so next time you might get an answer more quickly via the Help Center, or asking in a thread that presents a tool that fiddles with scry images. ^^;

The auth parameter seems to be some sort of security feature, so that probably shouldn't be messed with. However, the old versions of scry images do not have an auth parameter, so their urls can be manipulated without a problem (with the caveat being that a parameter for the new eye types aren't present in the old urls, so they can only display old original eye type.) This guide might be helpful to you: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1123688
@Aurai

BBCode isn't anything like what you're asking, so next time you might get an answer more quickly via the Help Center, or asking in a thread that presents a tool that fiddles with scry images. ^^;

The auth parameter seems to be some sort of security feature, so that probably shouldn't be messed with. However, the old versions of scry images do not have an auth parameter, so their urls can be manipulated without a problem (with the caveat being that a parameter for the new eye types aren't present in the old urls, so they can only display old original eye type.) This guide might be helpful to you: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1123688
jA0Unwf.gif
@wyvernaura888
i'm tagging myself here. y'know, for future reference :P
@wyvernaura888
i'm tagging myself here. y'know, for future reference :P
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX]
2zEU4.gif

You matter.
i follow every thread i make
(+1 fr time)
5INS7.gif
yeehaw did a code [url=http://magi-ifn.net/][img]http://i793.photobucket.com/albums/yy217/jrosehill/artthread/buddy_coal.png[/img][/url]
yeehaw did a code
buddy_coal.png
dBieivA.png
eIK5iG7.png
ePOliyb.png
bYt72YT.png
xj6Mn2e.png
A Bottomless Curse,
A Bottomless Sea
Accepting of
All that there Is
And can Be
65911250.png
WbuVpYC.png
Thank you very much! Thanks to your post I now will be able to diversify my lair!
Thank you very much! Thanks to your post I now will be able to diversify my lair!
ZaWqaad.gif
@EldritchCrowe [center][size=5][font=times roman][i][color=teal]Thank you so very much for creating this wonderful BBCode guide! Without it, I never could have made my Hatchery page as lovely as it is...and it's all thanks to you! [/i] ((((HUGS))))) =) [/center] [center][img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/37/13/c3/3713c314e1f23b109e130148ec61564c.png[/img][/center]
@EldritchCrowe
Thank you so very much for creating this wonderful BBCode guide! Without it, I never could have made my Hatchery page as lovely as it is...and it's all thanks to you!

((((HUGS)))))
=)
3713c314e1f23b109e130148ec61564c.png
blue-divider-md.pngKpOoEBf.jpgblue-divider-md.png

blue-divider-md.pngPmQapL1.jpg

blue-divider-md.png PmQapL1.jpg blue-divider-md.png

PmQapL1.jpg
PmQapL1.jpg

NkwF3sb.jpg

_______________________Cyan Hatchery LINK ___________________

blue-divider-md.png
Azera's Starlight Hatchery
blue-divider-md.png

____________________________MY hatchery Signature
blue-divider-md.png
Azera's Starlight Hatchery
blue-divider-md.png

cropped-night-beach-with-galaxy-stars.jpg

tumblr_opg8egoYlP1vsjcxvo2_r1_540.gif

500579256-pic-of-stars.jpg

1369_200px_rosewing_by_miirshroom-dbu2n3i.pngpukasloth_sleeping2.gif1369_200px_rosewing_by_miirshroom-dbu2n3i.png

tumblr_mln0x2AKYf1rnqolfo1_500.gifpukasloth_sleeping2.gif

kQXO8qG.gif Ku0sAau.pngVMeLVWG.pngjNUN9XC.png kQXO8qG.gif
fIZKfxl.pngKu0sAau.pngVMeLVWG.pngjNUN9XC.pngUCANK95.png

24694605p.png.....................pukasloth_sleeping2.gif.....................24694605p.png

flashing+christmas+lights%5B12%5D.gif
animatedsnowglobesg-tree2.gif

snowglobe.gif[img][/img]

24694605p.pngpukasloth_sleeping2.gif24694605p.png

24694605p.png

1-snow-globe-christmas.gif

FLYING FIGHTING BLUE DRAGON-
dragon-animated-gif-39.gif

(SAME) flying dragon animation -
[img]BARKING WHITE DRAKE -[/img]xDXS22n.gif

EMPRESS AZERA PORTRAIT -
24694605p.png[img]FIRE-BREATHING GOLD WING DRAGON -[/img]a1dragon.gif

BLUE NORTHERN LIGHTS DRAGON BANNER -
1101668-bigthumbnail.jpg

LIGHTWEAVER DRAGON GODDESS BANNER -
tumblr_inline_njny437T5Q1sztcmx_zpsmpzwtuz6.png

MY BANNER - (pukasloths and portrait) -
pukasloth_sleeping.gif24694605p.pngpukaslothgreen_sleeping2.gif

edxDw7b.png

Dragon Fire blue

M1g4UrC.gif

animated Christmas Reindeer
89.gif

valentines day
wxRNMYL.gif

Light Festival:
brightshine_zpshmtcksln.png

NkwF3sb.jpg

_______________________Cyan Hatchery LINK ___________________

blue-divider-md.png
blue-divider-md.png

____________________________MY hatchery Signature
blue-divider-md.png
blue-divider-md.png

tumblr_opg8egoYlP1vsjcxvo2_r1_540.gif

500579256-pic-of-stars.jpg

1369_200px_rosewing_by_miirshroom-dbu2n3i.pngpukasloth_sleeping2.gif1369_200px_rosewing_by_miirshroom-dbu2n3i.png

tumblr_mln0x2AKYf1rnqolfo1_500.gifpukasloth_sleeping2.gif

kQXO8qG.gif Ku0sAau.pngVMeLVWG.pngjNUN9XC.png kQXO8qG.gif
fIZKfxl.pngKu0sAau.pngVMeLVWG.pngjNUN9XC.pngUCANK95.png

24694605p.png.....................pukasloth_sleeping2.gif.....................24694605p.png

snowglobe.gif[img][/img]

24694605p.pngpukasloth_sleeping2.gif24694605p.png

24694605p.png

1-snow-globe-christmas.gif

FLYING FIGHTING BLUE DRAGON-
dragon-animated-gif-39.gif

(SAME) flying dragon animation -