Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [GUIDE] The Sedona Build | NO ELIMINATE!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 54 55
@Shadowind

Oh, that's good! Sorry that you got more than one!

I'm glad that they are excited about it, too! :D Let me know how the test goes, I need all the help I can get from everyone on how it works for you guys!

Wow, what timing! Hopefully it helps you guys out continuously. The dependence on Eliminates really does hurt a lot of people's chances of getting trained dragons for the coli. :/ I hope this build works out better for you all!

That would be awesome, actually! I'll get on making those banners after I finish this round of exalt fodder. They won't be super fancy, but that might be better considering how simple the message is.
@Shadowind

Oh, that's good! Sorry that you got more than one!

I'm glad that they are excited about it, too! :D Let me know how the test goes, I need all the help I can get from everyone on how it works for you guys!

Wow, what timing! Hopefully it helps you guys out continuously. The dependence on Eliminates really does hurt a lot of people's chances of getting trained dragons for the coli. :/ I hope this build works out better for you all!

That would be awesome, actually! I'll get on making those banners after I finish this round of exalt fodder. They won't be super fancy, but that might be better considering how simple the message is.
@EeveeDream It's okay.

I'll ask them if they don't say.

Hopefully! I plan on announcing it to the other trainers soon if not tomorrow. Yeah, I know, but maybe if this build works out and spreads enough, it'll gradually drive the cost down to something resembling reasonable. So do I!

Go for it! Yeah, what matters is that they're somewhat eye-catching and get the message across. Lack of code aside, I'd advertise in my siggy if there was a shorter/smaller version. As it is, I had to shrink down my hatchery banner so I could advertise the rescue too.
@EeveeDream It's okay.

I'll ask them if they don't say.

Hopefully! I plan on announcing it to the other trainers soon if not tomorrow. Yeah, I know, but maybe if this build works out and spreads enough, it'll gradually drive the cost down to something resembling reasonable. So do I!

Go for it! Yeah, what matters is that they're somewhat eye-catching and get the message across. Lack of code aside, I'd advertise in my siggy if there was a shorter/smaller version. As it is, I had to shrink down my hatchery banner so I could advertise the rescue too.
short-siggy.pngWK27CmL.gif
@eeveedream

I have to say, even with only a few battles I'm super pleased with this build. I've actually been training 2 fodder at a time in the Boreal Woods, and while that's probably not advisable or efficient, I imagine that it's a huge boon to people who can't dish out 400kt for an eliminate.

I'll probably start training up a friend for my 1 Sedona build dragon now. Keep up the good work!!
@eeveedream

I have to say, even with only a few battles I'm super pleased with this build. I've actually been training 2 fodder at a time in the Boreal Woods, and while that's probably not advisable or efficient, I imagine that it's a huge boon to people who can't dish out 400kt for an eliminate.

I'll probably start training up a friend for my 1 Sedona build dragon now. Keep up the good work!!
7OTnPEj.gif zB19SBJ.png
@EeveeDream

This is just what I've been looking for! I have 2 trainees at L22 whose stats will work without a tincture, so I'm going to try it out soon.

Thanks so much for this build. Eliminate has gone crazy expensive, maybe Sedona can help drive the prices back to something reasonable.

Would you please add me to your pinglist?
@EeveeDream

This is just what I've been looking for! I have 2 trainees at L22 whose stats will work without a tincture, so I'm going to try it out soon.

Thanks so much for this build. Eliminate has gone crazy expensive, maybe Sedona can help drive the prices back to something reasonable.

Would you please add me to your pinglist?
@Shadowind
I made a little gif button for my siggy. Would it work for you? If so, I'll post the code for this one and the other one I was using in the guide! It would be nice for other people to advertise the build around the site as well! ^_^

@Bionic
Wow, awesome!! I'm really glad to hear that it's working well for you! :D I'm excited at your results, and I'm happy that you're planning on training up a second one!

@Ruffian
You're very welcome! I really hope Eliminate prices go down to somewhat reasonable levels soon, whether or not this build has anything to do with it, haha. They are just completely ridiculous. I remember when they were 40k-60k!

Of course, I'll add you right away! Good luck with your dragons!
@Shadowind
I made a little gif button for my siggy. Would it work for you? If so, I'll post the code for this one and the other one I was using in the guide! It would be nice for other people to advertise the build around the site as well! ^_^

@Bionic
Wow, awesome!! I'm really glad to hear that it's working well for you! :D I'm excited at your results, and I'm happy that you're planning on training up a second one!

@Ruffian
You're very welcome! I really hope Eliminate prices go down to somewhat reasonable levels soon, whether or not this build has anything to do with it, haha. They are just completely ridiculous. I remember when they were 40k-60k!

Of course, I'll add you right away! Good luck with your dragons!
@EeveeDream
How exactly did you come to conclusion that your build is more profitable?

By your own data, in Crystal Pools you made 12200 t in 10+10 = 20 min, or 12200:20 = 610t/min. In KB you made 26350 t in 8+10 min = 18 min, or 26350:18 = 1464t/min, so the double KB build is twice as profitable as your build according to your own data.

Also since I ran similar profiting experiments I would recommend against adding loot profit as that is also unpredictable and simply use fodder price and fodder exalt payout (minus bonus if there were any).
@EeveeDream
How exactly did you come to conclusion that your build is more profitable?

By your own data, in Crystal Pools you made 12200 t in 10+10 = 20 min, or 12200:20 = 610t/min. In KB you made 26350 t in 8+10 min = 18 min, or 26350:18 = 1464t/min, so the double KB build is twice as profitable as your build according to your own data.

Also since I ran similar profiting experiments I would recommend against adding loot profit as that is also unpredictable and simply use fodder price and fodder exalt payout (minus bonus if there were any).
JQQ3Fjt.png
Can you add me to the update pinglist please? I'll probably end up using this build on the team I'm currently training up! Major kudos to you for coming up with this!
Can you add me to the update pinglist please? I'll probably end up using this build on the team I'm currently training up! Major kudos to you for coming up with this!
light.gif
Knick -- busy student -- FR+3
Just a gal tryin to gene up her kids and collect familiars, whenever schoolwork permits. I like cats, folk music, and rain. Always up for a chat!
ZwVaRtj.gif
fantastic, thank you!
fantastic, thank you!
... I'm Mouse, I'm 20 and
I live in Scotland! (FR+9)

The Abbey is a Lore Clan and accepts all sorts
of letters & interactions.
Ask me about inter-clan alliances!
tumblr_oq2bldAYE61u3wsjco7_r1_250.png
@EeveeDream That definitely works for a siggy button! Go ahead and add the code!
@EeveeDream That definitely works for a siggy button! Go ahead and add the code!
short-siggy.pngWK27CmL.gif
@RedWillia

I used percentages increased by total loot plus fodder price as just fodder price alone isn't all you are making in the coli while you are there, rather than just the exalt payout. If we were going by JUST payout, than sure, the KB would be better (and I do mention time in this, about how it is faster), but that isn't all you are receiving.

I am still testing this, but each time, I simply made more percentage wise from basic loot drops + fodder profit in Crystal Pools, not from each individual dragon alone. I also mention that Crystal Pools is slower, and the only drops counted are the "reliable ones" (not apparel, etc).

Of course, if you are exalting 3 in one sitting as compared to just one, those three will pump out a higher number, but it's the ratio of expense to profit that I am counting.

Edit: I changed the wording in the Updates post and added an explanation to better reflect what I meant (higher percentage per fodder, not per 10 minutes) as I wrote it while sleep deprived and it is misleading.
@RedWillia

I used percentages increased by total loot plus fodder price as just fodder price alone isn't all you are making in the coli while you are there, rather than just the exalt payout. If we were going by JUST payout, than sure, the KB would be better (and I do mention time in this, about how it is faster), but that isn't all you are receiving.

I am still testing this, but each time, I simply made more percentage wise from basic loot drops + fodder profit in Crystal Pools, not from each individual dragon alone. I also mention that Crystal Pools is slower, and the only drops counted are the "reliable ones" (not apparel, etc).

Of course, if you are exalting 3 in one sitting as compared to just one, those three will pump out a higher number, but it's the ratio of expense to profit that I am counting.

Edit: I changed the wording in the Updates post and added an explanation to better reflect what I meant (higher percentage per fodder, not per 10 minutes) as I wrote it while sleep deprived and it is misleading.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 54 55