Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [GUIDE] The Sedona Build | NO ELIMINATE!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 54 55
@DrakenHart

Just a followup on the elements discussion! This thread here shows what elements do well in what venue for the Crystal Pools and up!
@DrakenHart

Just a followup on the elements discussion! This thread here shows what elements do well in what venue for the Crystal Pools and up!
Please add me to the pinglist, @EeveeDream ! this is AWEOME!
Please add me to the pinglist, @EeveeDream ! this is AWEOME!
I collect 7digits - especially "ugly" ones and g1s. Can't get rid of one? Shoot me a PM!
@Meddled

Will do! :D And thank you, I'm so glad you like it!!
@Meddled

Will do! :D And thank you, I'm so glad you like it!!
@EeveeDream Add me to the update pinglist please!

Also, which elements are best for this build? I have a level 25 Fire mage; would a Nature Sedona build match up well together?
@EeveeDream Add me to the update pinglist please!

Also, which elements are best for this build? I have a level 25 Fire mage; would a Nature Sedona build match up well together?
♥loveyourself♥
1t4XtaG.png
cRHDWyx.png
EIm5dF9.png
tumblr_inline_p81uu9TKgf1tsrqpm_75sq.gif
ll0CfnD.png
Nf8E9Zp.png
QOzSXsE.png
2ou3Y3v.png
♥lovenature♥
@Teletraan

Adding! Also, in regards to elements, it doesn't really matter so long as there is more than one element in the team (I now have two Light element Sedona dragons in Crystal Pools, RIP. I need to pay close attention to Arcane and Lightning enemies!), and you prioritize killing castors of super effective elements depending upon the venue you are in. :)

For example, because both of my dragons are weak against Arcane and Lightning castors, whenever I am confronted with a 4 pack with an Arcane or Lightning enemy in it I defeat one physical hitter first and then I defeat the caster.

Back when I had 1 Light and 1 Earth, I needed to use Reflect on the Earth dragon when facing the Jester, and occasionally I would use Reflect on the Light dragon if she didn't have enough health to endure a stray super effective hit. :)
@Teletraan

Adding! Also, in regards to elements, it doesn't really matter so long as there is more than one element in the team (I now have two Light element Sedona dragons in Crystal Pools, RIP. I need to pay close attention to Arcane and Lightning enemies!), and you prioritize killing castors of super effective elements depending upon the venue you are in. :)

For example, because both of my dragons are weak against Arcane and Lightning castors, whenever I am confronted with a 4 pack with an Arcane or Lightning enemy in it I defeat one physical hitter first and then I defeat the caster.

Back when I had 1 Light and 1 Earth, I needed to use Reflect on the Earth dragon when facing the Jester, and occasionally I would use Reflect on the Light dragon if she didn't have enough health to endure a stray super effective hit. :)
@EeveeDream Sweet! I've been looking for a reason to level my Nature guy up, and this is as good a reason as any. I'll try to pop back in once he's fully leveled and give some feedback.
@EeveeDream Sweet! I've been looking for a reason to level my Nature guy up, and this is as good a reason as any. I'll try to pop back in once he's fully leveled and give some feedback.
♥loveyourself♥
1t4XtaG.png
cRHDWyx.png
EIm5dF9.png
tumblr_inline_p81uu9TKgf1tsrqpm_75sq.gif
ll0CfnD.png
Nf8E9Zp.png
QOzSXsE.png
2ou3Y3v.png
♥lovenature♥
@Teletraan

Thank you so much, I hope it works out for you! Let me know how it goes! Also:

@Shadowind @Meddled

Update in the Venue Specific Information for the Ghostlight Ruins!
@Teletraan

Thank you so much, I hope it works out for you! Let me know how it goes! Also:

@Shadowind @Meddled

Update in the Venue Specific Information for the Ghostlight Ruins!
o: i have a fresh unstatted level 25 I'm gonna try this build on, because if I can reliably grind with a level 25 this way it would revolutionize how I do dragon prizes in my raffle. good stuff!
o: i have a fresh unstatted level 25 I'm gonna try this build on, because if I can reliably grind with a level 25 this way it would revolutionize how I do dragon prizes in my raffle. good stuff!
7OTnPEj.gif zB19SBJ.png
@Bionic

Hopefully it works well for you! :D Just remember that 1 dragon on their own can survive up until Bamboo Falls, but 2 dragons gets you much, MUCH farther!
@Bionic

Hopefully it works well for you! :D Just remember that 1 dragon on their own can survive up until Bamboo Falls, but 2 dragons gets you much, MUCH farther!
@EeveeDream Thanks, I got your pings but was working when they came in (I tend to work afternoons to evenings).

I showed this build to my co-admin, and they're excited about it too! They plan on testing it on the Eliminate-less cadet that's currently in their care as well as one of their own.

And this couldn't have come at a better time, as we were debating holding a Wind-only raffle to raise funds for Eliminates. This should work out even better!

If I may make another suggestion, you should post the banner code for this build as potential advertising, and maybe make/post an "I'm a Sedona Build Dragon!"/"I use the Sedona Build! Click to find out more!"-type variant to put in dragon bios. The latter could be an animated .gif to save space.
@EeveeDream Thanks, I got your pings but was working when they came in (I tend to work afternoons to evenings).

I showed this build to my co-admin, and they're excited about it too! They plan on testing it on the Eliminate-less cadet that's currently in their care as well as one of their own.

And this couldn't have come at a better time, as we were debating holding a Wind-only raffle to raise funds for Eliminates. This should work out even better!

If I may make another suggestion, you should post the banner code for this build as potential advertising, and maybe make/post an "I'm a Sedona Build Dragon!"/"I use the Sedona Build! Click to find out more!"-type variant to put in dragon bios. The latter could be an animated .gif to save space.
short-siggy.pngWK27CmL.gif
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 54 55