Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [GUIDE] The Sedona Build | NO ELIMINATE!
1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 ... 54 55
[quote name="@yellowcanary" date="2019-03-23 20:05:03" ] Hello! I have a question, hopefully someone can answer it! Is it strange/a poor idea to have two dragons with Sedona builds and one Culex build/glass cannon dragon? I have one Eliminate, but I don’t really want to spend the currency on two more. :T Any insight is appreciated! [/quote] Not strange, poor, or weird at all! Just put the culex/eliminate derg in the 3rd slot so the Sedonas can weaken the mob first!
@yellowcanary wrote on 2019-03-23 20:05:03:
Hello! I have a question, hopefully someone can answer it! Is it strange/a poor idea to have two dragons with Sedona builds and one Culex build/glass cannon dragon? I have one Eliminate, but I don’t really want to spend the currency on two more. :T Any insight is appreciated!
Not strange, poor, or weird at all! Just put the culex/eliminate derg in the 3rd slot so the Sedonas can weaken the mob first!
[quote name="@Linako" date="2019-03-23 23:55:32" ] Thanks for creating this! [/quote] You're very welcome!
@Linako wrote on 2019-03-23 23:55:32:
Thanks for creating this!

You're very welcome!
[quote name="EeveeDream" date="2019-03-24 00:42:46" ] [quote name="@yellowcanary" date="2019-03-23 20:05:03" ] Hello! I have a question, hopefully someone can answer it! Is it strange/a poor idea to have two dragons with Sedona builds and one Culex build/glass cannon dragon? I have one Eliminate, but I don’t really want to spend the currency on two more. :T Any insight is appreciated! [/quote] Not strange, poor, or weird at all! Just put the culex/eliminate derg in the 3rd slot so the Sedonas can weaken the mob first! [/quote] Thank you so much for your response! I'm new to coli-ing, so I wasn't sure if it made sense to "mix-and-match" builds! :D And thank you for the placement advice, I will do just that!
EeveeDream wrote on 2019-03-24 00:42:46:
@yellowcanary wrote on 2019-03-23 20:05:03:
Hello! I have a question, hopefully someone can answer it! Is it strange/a poor idea to have two dragons with Sedona builds and one Culex build/glass cannon dragon? I have one Eliminate, but I don’t really want to spend the currency on two more. :T Any insight is appreciated!
Not strange, poor, or weird at all! Just put the culex/eliminate derg in the 3rd slot so the Sedonas can weaken the mob first!

Thank you so much for your response! I'm new to coli-ing, so I wasn't sure if it made sense to "mix-and-match" builds! :D And thank you for the placement advice, I will do just that!
Are there certain dragon breeds that work better for the coliseum than others? Or no, because they all have the same stats?
Are there certain dragon breeds that work better for the coliseum than others? Or no, because they all have the same stats?
[quote name="@yellowcanary" date="2019-03-31 14:43:28" ] Are there certain dragon breeds that work better for the coliseum than others? Or no, because they all have the same stats? [/quote] They only have the same stats if they are tinctured. However, rather than certain breeds being better, different venues favor different elements. It's best to research the proper elements you should or want to use before making a coli team! There are many guides on this available ^_^
@yellowcanary wrote on 2019-03-31 14:43:28:
They only have the same stats if they are tinctured. However, rather than certain breeds being better, different venues favor different elements. It's best to research the proper elements you should or want to use before making a coli team! There are many guides on this available ^_^
@EeveeDream - Sorry, I read this and then never replied! ;A; Thank you so much for your answer!
@EeveeDream - Sorry, I read this and then never replied! ;A; Thank you so much for your answer!
@lavendersoap so i'll come back to it later :D
@lavendersoap so i'll come back to it later :D
•*~* g1s for sale *~*•
Red Maple Leaf Copper Ore Red Maple Leaf
@EeVeeDream pleeeeease add me to the ping list! This is awesome!!
@EeVeeDream pleeeeease add me to the ping list! This is awesome!!
Bookmarking this for reference purposes. Thank you for such a useful (and much more affordable) guide!
Bookmarking this for reference purposes. Thank you for such a useful (and much more affordable) guide!
2a609wh.jpg
bookmarking for my own use lol
bookmarking for my own use lol
« +2 ahead FR time // bee // she/her »
LIo8D8G.gif
1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 ... 54 55