Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [GUIDE] The Sedona Build | NO ELIMINATE!
1 2 ... 44 45 46 47 48 ... 54 55
I really want to try this out, but one question, what exactly is the mage build? Is it the second screenshot of the stones?

Hope to hear from you =D
I really want to try this out, but one question, what exactly is the mage build? Is it the second screenshot of the stones?

Hope to hear from you =D
FlightRising time +9 (The Netherlands - Europe)
@whimsicalbee
No, the second screenshot is merely an alternate set up for the Sedona build. You can use any mage build with Sedonas!
@whimsicalbee
No, the second screenshot is merely an alternate set up for the Sedona build. You can use any mage build with Sedonas!
Oh thank you for the quick reply, I'm going to try it out now!
Oh thank you for the quick reply, I'm going to try it out now!
FlightRising time +9 (The Netherlands - Europe)
@stenstig
@stenstig
Hey, quick little thing once again- I think the stating, at least at level 22, is a bit off

Lightning doesn't/didn't have dominance when I grabbed these screenshots, so I know that it was not affecting it.

By level 22, a tinctured dragon with 3 berserkers says it should be stated with "103 STR, 60 QCK, 35 VIT", but it is impossible to get to that by this level

https://sta.sh/21n7k89qp1eq?edit=1

If I am missing something blaring though, do of course let me know, but I just wanted to leave a note that the stats for level 22 and up may have to be changed.
Hey, quick little thing once again- I think the stating, at least at level 22, is a bit off

Lightning doesn't/didn't have dominance when I grabbed these screenshots, so I know that it was not affecting it.

By level 22, a tinctured dragon with 3 berserkers says it should be stated with "103 STR, 60 QCK, 35 VIT", but it is impossible to get to that by this level

https://sta.sh/21n7k89qp1eq?edit=1

If I am missing something blaring though, do of course let me know, but I just wanted to leave a note that the stats for level 22 and up may have to be changed.
@gr33ndragon

Using sylvander's stat calculator, those are the stats I got. In fact, for the calculator it even says you should have 8 points left over. I do see your problem though: you're adding points to DEF too early. You're not supposed to add them until 25.

Screenshot 1
Screenshot 2
@gr33ndragon

Using sylvander's stat calculator, those are the stats I got. In fact, for the calculator it even says you should have 8 points left over. I do see your problem though: you're adding points to DEF too early. You're not supposed to add them until 25.

Screenshot 1
Screenshot 2
Wonderful guide! Thanks so much!
Wonderful guide! Thanks so much!
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif
@EeveeDream could you add me to your pinglist, please? This is very helpful
@EeveeDream could you add me to your pinglist, please? This is very helpful
xx Z2Mw6Kk.png
CUWzWXH.png
BhVZExi.png
xxx kBmJ23M.png
@GreywarenX