Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [GUIDE] The Sedona Build | NO ELIMINATE!
1 2 ... 43 44 45 46 47 ... 54 55
@Dodecahedron
I have a "go to" of 115 INT/70 QCK/everything else in VIT and whatever else, and for stones I usually have these on my mages:

Meditate, Contuse, Rally, elemental bolt, Aid or Regeneration, 3 Scholars, and 2 Ambushes

However, the beauty of mages is that you can stat them however to fit your needs!
@Dodecahedron
I have a "go to" of 115 INT/70 QCK/everything else in VIT and whatever else, and for stones I usually have these on my mages:

Meditate, Contuse, Rally, elemental bolt, Aid or Regeneration, 3 Scholars, and 2 Ambushes

However, the beauty of mages is that you can stat them however to fit your needs!
@EeveeDream Great, thank you!! ^^
@EeveeDream Great, thank you!! ^^
XfOE65H.png ZTPHjAD.png
Lshkoju.png
CdBXQ2t.png
kCHWEjf.png
sNuSVZA.png
JvUa9ma.png
9C7f72c.png
@Dodecahedron
No problem!
@Dodecahedron
No problem!
(pinglist snipped-it's kept private now!)

The guide is shiny and updated and not as messy as before! It should be easier to read and find information now, but let me know if anything is off or if I'm missing something!

It's been 13 months since I first created the build, so I figured a little face lift of the guide was in order!
(pinglist snipped-it's kept private now!)

The guide is shiny and updated and not as messy as before! It should be easier to read and find information now, but let me know if anything is off or if I'm missing something!

It's been 13 months since I first created the build, so I figured a little face lift of the guide was in order!
Nice facelift. :) I'll have to try Clobber.
Nice facelift. :) I'll have to try Clobber.
MlmX2Dr.pngfrqaMSP.gifIYKLZV7.gif
@Herddog
Thanks! :D I have it on my new team and it's been super awesome so far, especially with bosses!
@Herddog
Thanks! :D I have it on my new team and it's been super awesome so far, especially with bosses!
@WoollyWolfie
@WoollyWolfie
smJE8OK.jpg
So glad I found this guide. My husband and I are pretty new to FR and there is so much information to absorb! This helps a bunch.
So glad I found this guide. My husband and I are pretty new to FR and there is so much information to absorb! This helps a bunch.
41722454785_8929d42a2e_o.png
This thing has been so helpful, clobber has been stunning enemies nonstop even before adding any defense. Nearly got my first team to 25(been in the coli all week in between shock switching to buy stones fff), and even managed to find an eliminate on the way! Much gratitude!
This thing has been so helpful, clobber has been stunning enemies nonstop even before adding any defense. Nearly got my first team to 25(been in the coli all week in between shock switching to buy stones fff), and even managed to find an eliminate on the way! Much gratitude!
You're very welcome you guys!!
You're very welcome you guys!!
1 2 ... 43 44 45 46 47 ... 54 55