Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [GUIDE] The Sedona Build | NO ELIMINATE!
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 54 55
@wrecknrule
I often add spare points into VIT and DEF early on with no problems, since the reduced STR only really makes a difference in the higher levels. I usually divide them up early at first, then add to VIT once DEF hits 25. Don't forget to prioritize QCK! However, once you get to that point of 50 QCK and 25 DEF, you're generally tanky enough to survive without the extra STR, anyway.

Good luck with your nuzlock!
@wrecknrule
I often add spare points into VIT and DEF early on with no problems, since the reduced STR only really makes a difference in the higher levels. I usually divide them up early at first, then add to VIT once DEF hits 25. Don't forget to prioritize QCK! However, once you get to that point of 50 QCK and 25 DEF, you're generally tanky enough to survive without the extra STR, anyway.

Good luck with your nuzlock!
I already have several battle dragons, but I love training others in my lair that I don't particularly want to 'spend' rally and eliminate on. this build looks like an excellent way to do that. thanks~!
I already have several battle dragons, but I love training others in my lair that I don't particularly want to 'spend' rally and eliminate on. this build looks like an excellent way to do that. thanks~!
@Kaeli
I'm glad you think so! The build has done very well without Rally or Haste, so feel free to omit them from it ^_^
@Kaeli
I'm glad you think so! The build has done very well without Rally or Haste, so feel free to omit them from it ^_^
DING, DING, DING, I've confirmed another way to save you guys money thanks to @Herddog ’s incredibly helpful input!

Rally and Haste are no longer necessary! It's reflected in various parts of the guide, including the first post. I am ALSO including a little chart here (this post will be linked in the "How To Use" section) to show how to stat your dragons from the ground up with this build! If you are statting a MAGE alongside your Sedonas, feel free to use whatever mage build you like. You can follow the stat guide similarly for your Mage, as well, just add points to INT instead of STR.

Note: This follows the standard of 103 STR/80 QCK, but you can just follow Culex’s guide until level 20 normally if you wish, since that’s when things change. YOU CAN add stat points to QCK earlier, starting at level 20, but for the most part, 50 QCK will help you along just fine. I don’t know the stats without augments yet, I’m sorry! Also, these are TINCTURED stats, so if they look off while you’re assigning them, your dragons are probably NOT tinctured.

NOTE: TIS BEEN FIXED, THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE

Chart borrowed and modified from Culex’s guide. Thank you for figuring out the stats!

LEVEL |

STR, QCK with Augments
10, 10
21, 10
23, 15
30, 15 (1 elemental Might, +2 STR)
32, 20
40, 20 (2 elemental Might, +4 STR)
43, 23
47, 25
52, 25
57, 25
60, 30
64, 35 (3 elemental Might, +6 STR)
69, 35
74, 35
77, 40
90, 50 (3 Berserkers, +15 STR, +9 QCK)
95, 50
100, 50
103, 50, 15 VIT
103, 50, 35 VIT
103, 60, 35 VIT
103, 69, 35 VIT
103, 77, 35 VIT
103, 80, Everything left over goes in DEF (25 DEF) and AGI (9 AGI)

If you have any input on statting the build from the ground up, I would love to hear! :D
DING, DING, DING, I've confirmed another way to save you guys money thanks to @Herddog ’s incredibly helpful input!

Rally and Haste are no longer necessary! It's reflected in various parts of the guide, including the first post. I am ALSO including a little chart here (this post will be linked in the "How To Use" section) to show how to stat your dragons from the ground up with this build! If you are statting a MAGE alongside your Sedonas, feel free to use whatever mage build you like. You can follow the stat guide similarly for your Mage, as well, just add points to INT instead of STR.

Note: This follows the standard of 103 STR/80 QCK, but you can just follow Culex’s guide until level 20 normally if you wish, since that’s when things change. YOU CAN add stat points to QCK earlier, starting at level 20, but for the most part, 50 QCK will help you along just fine. I don’t know the stats without augments yet, I’m sorry! Also, these are TINCTURED stats, so if they look off while you’re assigning them, your dragons are probably NOT tinctured.

NOTE: TIS BEEN FIXED, THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE

Chart borrowed and modified from Culex’s guide. Thank you for figuring out the stats!

LEVEL |

STR, QCK with Augments
10, 10
21, 10
23, 15
30, 15 (1 elemental Might, +2 STR)
32, 20
40, 20 (2 elemental Might, +4 STR)
43, 23
47, 25
52, 25
57, 25
60, 30
64, 35 (3 elemental Might, +6 STR)
69, 35
74, 35
77, 40
90, 50 (3 Berserkers, +15 STR, +9 QCK)
95, 50
100, 50
103, 50, 15 VIT
103, 50, 35 VIT
103, 60, 35 VIT
103, 69, 35 VIT
103, 77, 35 VIT
103, 80, Everything left over goes in DEF (25 DEF) and AGI (9 AGI)

If you have any input on statting the build from the ground up, I would love to hear! :D
@EeveeDream

Adding that I trained my Sedonas with 4 Str/2 Qck/1 Vit every level, keeping an eye on the guide to figure out when to stop raising each stat. I also didn't use any Augment Stones besides Berzerkers (and Scholars for the mage I was training with them), to further cut costs. They actually haven't had any DEF points applied in case extra AGI will be needed post-refactor, but I felt like the build was working correctly.

Starting at either level 9 or 10, they started being able to go practically as long as I wanted without being low enough on health to require a refresh, and I started skipping venues at level 15.

When I got a Rally drop, I tried the 1-Rally 1-Haste technique but I didn't like it and didn't use it.
@EeveeDream

Adding that I trained my Sedonas with 4 Str/2 Qck/1 Vit every level, keeping an eye on the guide to figure out when to stop raising each stat. I also didn't use any Augment Stones besides Berzerkers (and Scholars for the mage I was training with them), to further cut costs. They actually haven't had any DEF points applied in case extra AGI will be needed post-refactor, but I felt like the build was working correctly.

Starting at either level 9 or 10, they started being able to go practically as long as I wanted without being low enough on health to require a refresh, and I started skipping venues at level 15.

When I got a Rally drop, I tried the 1-Rally 1-Haste technique but I didn't like it and didn't use it.
He/She/They | FR +3
@EeveeDream
If it helps at all, my Sedona team is currently at level 20 with a Healer and Two Sedonas without Rally, and it's almost impossible for any of my dragons to die without me purposely not healing them. Even bosses are a piece of cake to fight
@EeveeDream
If it helps at all, my Sedona team is currently at level 20 with a Healer and Two Sedonas without Rally, and it's almost impossible for any of my dragons to die without me purposely not healing them. Even bosses are a piece of cake to fight
I need this to be visible so I can figure out what'ssssssssssssssssssssssss
x
- FR + 3
- Writer, Artist
- Random pings andx
messagesxencouraged!
x x388Nhd.png
I find that my Sedonas (25, mage + fighters, no rally) have a lot of breath going unused so I have added elemental attacks just for fun and variety (and quicker battles). ;)

Must be careful, however, not to overuse them and be short of breath when I need a Sap or two. They are the frosting, not the cake. ;)
I find that my Sedonas (25, mage + fighters, no rally) have a lot of breath going unused so I have added elemental attacks just for fun and variety (and quicker battles). ;)

Must be careful, however, not to overuse them and be short of breath when I need a Sap or two. They are the frosting, not the cake. ;)
MlmX2Dr.pngfrqaMSP.gifIYKLZV7.gif
Quote:
24 103, 50, Everything in VIT
25 103, 80, Everything in VIT

@EeveeDream Why did it become 80 instead of staying at 50? I'm assuming that's a typo... But I just want to be sure :)
Quote:
24 103, 50, Everything in VIT
25 103, 80, Everything in VIT

@EeveeDream Why did it become 80 instead of staying at 50? I'm assuming that's a typo... But I just want to be sure :)
bouncy_fire_flight_by_dogi_crimson-da9o0vp.gif

Kelly • she/her
@k9machad
Because the build QCK is 80, not 50 :) it's not a typo, check the first post to see it on a dragon. You can also see that right above the char, I mention that the chart follows the 103 STR/80 QCK build.
@k9machad
Because the build QCK is 80, not 50 :) it's not a typo, check the first post to see it on a dragon. You can also see that right above the char, I mention that the chart follows the 103 STR/80 QCK build.
@EeveeDream

So my STR/QCK stats are cruising along to 103/80 per the old stats -- off a bit due to applying too many points into AGI -- but how would the rest of their stats change if I were to tincture them and stat them up per the new ones (no haste/rally)? I'm having trouble figuring things out through this cold I have, and some insight might help me move their builds in the right direction, if you are willing to spare the time.

Aerwyn - lvl 23

STR - 98
AGI - 12
VIT - 35
QCK - 70
DEF - 25

Iro - lvl 23

STR - 99
AGI - 11
VIT - 35
QCK - 69
DEF - 25

The other stats are at 5 and they both have Ambush x2/Berserker x3
@EeveeDream

So my STR/QCK stats are cruising along to 103/80 per the old stats -- off a bit due to applying too many points into AGI -- but how would the rest of their stats change if I were to tincture them and stat them up per the new ones (no haste/rally)? I'm having trouble figuring things out through this cold I have, and some insight might help me move their builds in the right direction, if you are willing to spare the time.

Aerwyn - lvl 23

STR - 98
AGI - 12
VIT - 35
QCK - 70
DEF - 25

Iro - lvl 23

STR - 99
AGI - 11
VIT - 35
QCK - 69
DEF - 25