Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [GUIDE] The Sedona Build | NO ELIMINATE!
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 54 55
@EeveeDream
Nice, thank you! :)
@EeveeDream
Nice, thank you! :)
UoWLgkH.pngpkpi5Nx.png
@EeveeDream
I'd like to be added to the pinglist please! I've been working hard for a while to get two dragons up to Level 25 with this build and I'm looking forward to using them once they're finally all trained! (Both just hit Level 22--only a few more to go!)
@EeveeDream
I'd like to be added to the pinglist please! I've been working hard for a while to get two dragons up to Level 25 with this build and I'm looking forward to using them once they're finally all trained! (Both just hit Level 22--only a few more to go!)
oooo 7ez44FQ.gif
tumblr_inline_nwr25xDZuy1sgemal_250.png

Stella || she/her
FR+3
badges || dom shop || legacy of war

tumblr_inline_nwr25xDZuy1sgemal_250.png
olightb1.png
@EeveeDream
Hi, please add me to the pinglist! I've only started reading up on guides and the coliseum, after having blindly charged in and messed up my dragons. Now that they're re-statted, I am actually going to follow a guide and do it right :D
@EeveeDream
Hi, please add me to the pinglist! I've only started reading up on guides and the coliseum, after having blindly charged in and messed up my dragons. Now that they're re-statted, I am actually going to follow a guide and do it right :D
qTNOOYr.gifhOKF9XS.pngIhwCFGI.giffkpFObc.pngo6RASqM.png

3GyKulQ.gif
@EeveeDream
Could you add me to the pinglist?
@EeveeDream
Could you add me to the pinglist?
..............QPMqEIe.png DtSukjn.png
ED7Ocw5.png
Wwl9tUS.png
btj5Ikk.png
@EeveeDream

Oh, what fun Sedona is in the new Coliseum! I'm really looking forward to seeing what changes you'll make to the build.

And can't wait for my free tinctures to make the optimum changes!
@EeveeDream

Oh, what fun Sedona is in the new Coliseum! I'm really looking forward to seeing what changes you'll make to the build.

And can't wait for my free tinctures to make the optimum changes!
@Ruffian The Tinctures were already distributed.
@Ruffian The Tinctures were already distributed.
WKtl2lb.png
1YB0OjO.png
RUGBzP5.png
jQub7yI.png
wAfJ7Bn.png
reHWBXk.png
lSyxazy.png
p19HCH0.png
@mithrel

Thanks! I thought they were supposed to be distributed with the Revamp, but didn't see them in my hoard because there was just one at the end of page 2. The three new ones were on Page 3 of my hoard. *shrugs*
@mithrel

Thanks! I thought they were supposed to be distributed with the Revamp, but didn't see them in my hoard because there was just one at the end of page 2. The three new ones were on Page 3 of my hoard. *shrugs*
@Ruffian

Did you want to be added to the pinglist? :3c

As for everyone else:
@Shadowind @Meddled @Teletraan @Ruffian @Knickknacks @curiousraven @Qthorse1 @Saraceaser @constellationxx @Dimness @Saraceaser @Drakenhart @BoomBreeze @ladylilitu @Herddog @melodlily @sugarcube @GinaNeko @slp0001 @quinnelope @butcherbaby @TeaBaby @Sossedov @Illyrael @DeepflowManah

I updated the Venue Specific Information section with more definite information on how the build fares in each venue. If you're trying to save a bit of money while earning money, a Mage and a Sedona make a great discount training team! I also updated the cost percentages on the first post.

Also, the new coliseum hasn't impacted the build negatively, which is great news! However, I noticed that the price of Rally has recently gone up considerably. While this is normal (it is the most valued of the stones in the build and more people are turning towards the Sedona build in lieu of Eliminate builds), this concerns me deeply because it puts a build meant for the people right out of their reach! I am working on a project to try and help change that.
@Ruffian

Did you want to be added to the pinglist? :3c

As for everyone else:
@Shadowind @Meddled @Teletraan @Ruffian @Knickknacks @curiousraven @Qthorse1 @Saraceaser @constellationxx @Dimness @Saraceaser @Drakenhart @BoomBreeze @ladylilitu @Herddog @melodlily @sugarcube @GinaNeko @slp0001 @quinnelope @butcherbaby @TeaBaby @Sossedov @Illyrael @DeepflowManah

I updated the Venue Specific Information section with more definite information on how the build fares in each venue. If you're trying to save a bit of money while earning money, a Mage and a Sedona make a great discount training team! I also updated the cost percentages on the first post.

Also, the new coliseum hasn't impacted the build negatively, which is great news! However, I noticed that the price of Rally has recently gone up considerably. While this is normal (it is the most valued of the stones in the build and more people are turning towards the Sedona build in lieu of Eliminate builds), this concerns me deeply because it puts a build meant for the people right out of their reach! I am working on a project to try and help change that.
@EeveeDream Thanks!
@EeveeDream Thanks!
@EeveeDream

Yes please to the pinglist. And thank you!
@EeveeDream

Yes please to the pinglist. And thank you!
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 54 55