Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [GUIDE] The Sedona Build | NO ELIMINATE!
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 54 55
hello! sorry, i'm still relatively new, could you tell me the names of the ability stones? i only recognize berserker, ambush and (i think?) sap. Sorry for the inconvenience. @EeveeDream
hello! sorry, i'm still relatively new, could you tell me the names of the ability stones? i only recognize berserker, ambush and (i think?) sap. Sorry for the inconvenience. @EeveeDream
iU1OyHN.png
@matkiasu
The stones would be:
Scratch
Rally, Sap, Haste, Reflect
Berserker, Berserker, Berserker
Ambush, Ambush
@matkiasu
The stones would be:
Scratch
Rally, Sap, Haste, Reflect
Berserker, Berserker, Berserker
Ambush, Ambush
@EeveeDream When you talk about Sedona + mage combo, do you mean the culex mage?
@EeveeDream When you talk about Sedona + mage combo, do you mean the culex mage?
OeWKpc9.png
[/url]
@turstrigo I mean any mage!
@turstrigo I mean any mage!
@Shadowind @Meddled @Teletraan @Ruffian @Knickknacks @curiousraven @Qthorse1 @Saraceaser @constellationxx @Dimness @Saraceaser @Drakenhart @BoomBreeze @ladylilitu @Herddog @melodlily @sugarcube @GinaNeko @slp0001 @quinnelope @butcherbaby @TeaBaby

Just wanted to give you guys a heads up: In light of the Coliseum Beta, I will be testing the build and updating it with any new changes that occur with the new coliseum update, so keep an eye on that within the next few weeks!
@Shadowind @Meddled @Teletraan @Ruffian @Knickknacks @curiousraven @Qthorse1 @Saraceaser @constellationxx @Dimness @Saraceaser @Drakenhart @BoomBreeze @ladylilitu @Herddog @melodlily @sugarcube @GinaNeko @slp0001 @quinnelope @butcherbaby @TeaBaby

Just wanted to give you guys a heads up: In light of the Coliseum Beta, I will be testing the build and updating it with any new changes that occur with the new coliseum update, so keep an eye on that within the next few weeks!
@EeveeDream a little late for this with the upcoming update, but it might still come in handy for letting trainers know about the build. [quote][b]Training Times compared to Mire Flyer and Kelp Bed leveler[/b] disclaimer: wingworm used a teeny sampling (10 fodder) and does not guarantee that your results will match those below. If you begin to develop adverse symptoms, discontinue use and contact a healer immediately. In Mire: win 6 battles to reach L5 Sedona pair using only haste averaged 15 moves to defeat a mob of 3 Sedona pair using haste + rally also averaged 15 moves to defeat a mob of 3 Mire using haste + rally takes about 9 moves while charging Elim and then averages 5 moves to defeat a mob of 3 in following battles. *** Or around 35 moves to train two dragons to L5 with a Flyer and around 90 moves to train one dragon to L5 with a Sedona pair (rounding to nearest 5) In Kelp Beds: win 5 battles to reach L5 Sedona pair using haste + rally averaged about 15 moves to defeat a mob of 3 2 Culex glass cannons using rally takes about 11 moves while charging Elim (1st dragon rallies 2nd dragon) and then average 5 moves to defeat a mob of 3 in following battles. ** Or around 30 moves to train one dragon to L5 with a Cannon pair and around 70 moves to train one dragon to L5 with a Sedona pair (rounding to nearest 5)[/quote] [b]Also thank you[/b] from Tellurium, Honeyheart and myself for sharing your build. We've put it to great use for the monthly festival grinding. Excelsior! [center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/357930/35792969.png[/img][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/350803/35080278.png[/img][/center]
@EeveeDream a little late for this with the upcoming update, but it might still come in handy for letting trainers know about the build.
Quote:
Training Times compared to Mire Flyer and Kelp Bed leveler
disclaimer: wingworm used a teeny sampling (10 fodder) and does not guarantee that your results will match those below. If you begin to develop adverse symptoms, discontinue use and contact a healer immediately.

In Mire: win 6 battles to reach L5
Sedona pair using only haste averaged 15 moves to defeat a mob of 3
Sedona pair using haste + rally also averaged 15 moves to defeat a mob of 3

Mire using haste + rally takes about 9 moves while charging Elim and then averages 5 moves to defeat a mob of 3 in following battles.

*** Or around 35 moves to train two dragons to L5 with a Flyer and around 90 moves to train one dragon to L5 with a Sedona pair (rounding to nearest 5)

In Kelp Beds: win 5 battles to reach L5
Sedona pair using haste + rally averaged about 15 moves to defeat a mob of 3

2 Culex glass cannons using rally takes about 11 moves while charging Elim (1st dragon rallies 2nd dragon) and then average 5 moves to defeat a mob of 3 in following battles.

** Or around 30 moves to train one dragon to L5 with a Cannon pair and around 70 moves to train one dragon to L5 with a Sedona pair (rounding to nearest 5)

Also thank you from Tellurium, Honeyheart and myself for sharing your build. We've put it to great use for the monthly festival grinding. Excelsior!
35792969.png35080278.png
*** T0yVrtj.png GOqmx87.png

sapling hub link & small green momma & tiny orange cat

se8WqoZ.png***8g7QT7K.png***
** starterpacks and nncu

mFjnag2.png
cVNhmkY.png
**behemoth and badge**

EvXj7Mf.png
**2019GreenskeeperHub

fScoZmX.png
se8WqoZ.png***8g7QT7K.png***dUsQXLE.png5vaIIUT.png
**welcome, starter packs, bank vault

se8WqoZ.png
T0yVrtj.png
**welcome to nature +small green momma

***dUsQXLE.png5vaIIUT.png**
9BR4VrZ.png***
bank + vault + dandelion deposit

GOqmx87.png
** small orange cat

dUsQXLE.png5vaIIUT.png**
uyHrPB4.png**
9BR4VrZ.png ** Special thanks to the legions of podids
who gave their claws to this project.

LGfILQY.gif***
** bank bank leaf Dandelion podids

2pis3YL.pngdUsQXLE.png5vaIIUT.pngRQQLod7.png**9BR4VrZ.pngdlwdi4H.png
** OOF bank bank CC Dandelion IF
dUsQXLE.png5vaIIUT.pngRQQLod7.pngbhtyqsn.png**9BR4VrZ.png
** bank bank CC LOST Dandelion
******rXYdOjX.png 5TaV2hL.png ***EaAtnJi.png
** COYA GG, DADA, Monera

qnb6C0Q.gif
** teacup dragon advert

kUUVDw6.png*****35kBUID.png
large welcome pack sign

8g7QT7K.png
T0yVrtj.png
small welcome pack link & small green momma

GOqmx87.png
tiny orange cat
@wingworm
You just reminded me of results I received for the Mire! Thank you! I need to figure out columns a bit more in order to get it here easily, but it might change with the coliseum update.

I'm glad the build was able to help you!! :D Thank you for using and testing it!!
@wingworm
You just reminded me of results I received for the Mire! Thank you! I need to figure out columns a bit more in order to get it here easily, but it might change with the coliseum update.

I'm glad the build was able to help you!! :D Thank you for using and testing it!!
@EeveeDream It's truly fantastic for grinding.
(ah-ha I see I forgot to update the number of test runs ... we've done a lot more than ten since I wrote that note XD )
@EeveeDream It's truly fantastic for grinding.
(ah-ha I see I forgot to update the number of test runs ... we've done a lot more than ten since I wrote that note XD )
*** T0yVrtj.png GOqmx87.png

sapling hub link & small green momma & tiny orange cat

se8WqoZ.png***8g7QT7K.png***
** starterpacks and nncu

mFjnag2.png
cVNhmkY.png
**behemoth and badge**

EvXj7Mf.png
**2019GreenskeeperHub

fScoZmX.png
se8WqoZ.png***8g7QT7K.png***dUsQXLE.png5vaIIUT.png
**welcome, starter packs, bank vault

se8WqoZ.png
T0yVrtj.png
**welcome to nature +small green momma

***dUsQXLE.png5vaIIUT.png**
9BR4VrZ.png***
bank + vault + dandelion deposit

GOqmx87.png
** small orange cat

dUsQXLE.png5vaIIUT.png**
uyHrPB4.png**
9BR4VrZ.png ** Special thanks to the legions of podids
who gave their claws to this project.

LGfILQY.gif***
** bank bank leaf Dandelion podids

2pis3YL.pngdUsQXLE.png5vaIIUT.pngRQQLod7.png**9BR4VrZ.pngdlwdi4H.png
** OOF bank bank CC Dandelion IF
dUsQXLE.png5vaIIUT.pngRQQLod7.pngbhtyqsn.png**9BR4VrZ.png
** bank bank CC LOST Dandelion
******rXYdOjX.png 5TaV2hL.png ***EaAtnJi.png
** COYA GG, DADA, Monera

qnb6C0Q.gif
** teacup dragon advert

kUUVDw6.png*****35kBUID.png
large welcome pack sign

8g7QT7K.png
T0yVrtj.png
small welcome pack link & small green momma

GOqmx87.png
tiny orange cat
@EeveeDream
Could you put me on the pinglist, please?

I just got my fourth Sedona Build dragon to lvl 25 today and I have to say, the more I use this build, the more I love it!
It's fast, nice and easy. It's also a lot of fun to use with my coli trainer, because then the monsters don't get to land a single hit on my dragons before they die. No more strained nerves because my trainer got K.O.'ed again - I love it! :D

So thank you very much for this build!
@EeveeDream
Could you put me on the pinglist, please?

I just got my fourth Sedona Build dragon to lvl 25 today and I have to say, the more I use this build, the more I love it!
It's fast, nice and easy. It's also a lot of fun to use with my coli trainer, because then the monsters don't get to land a single hit on my dragons before they die. No more strained nerves because my trainer got K.O.'ed again - I love it! :D

So thank you very much for this build!
UoWLgkH.pngpkpi5Nx.png
@Sossedov
Wow, I'm so glad you love the build!! I'll add you to the pinglist, of course! ^_^
@Sossedov
Wow, I'm so glad you love the build!! I'll add you to the pinglist, of course! ^_^
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 54 55