Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [GUIDE] The Sedona Build | NO ELIMINATE!
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 54 55
@DirkJake
You're welcome! I hope this build helps you out!
@DirkJake
You're welcome! I hope this build helps you out!
@EeveeDream

thank you for clearing up my concerns! with the eliminate price rising so fast, i wonder if i have the motivation to keep grinding for them! but thank you so much for your guide! it's very comprehensive! <3
@EeveeDream

thank you for clearing up my concerns! with the eliminate price rising so fast, i wonder if i have the motivation to keep grinding for them! but thank you so much for your guide! it's very comprehensive! <3
ShrikeKoel63Nkadh.png
@ShrikeKoel
No problem, I'm glad I could help you! ^_^ <3
@ShrikeKoel
No problem, I'm glad I could help you! ^_^ <3

@ EeveeDream

Interesting I am building one of these on a L17 and what drops in the coli but an Eliminate

Liking it well enough to finish this one off to a 25 as a Sedona and see how he works out

Thanks foe the alternative option- be interested to see if this is more powerful after the coli upgrade

Dragon60

@ EeveeDream

Interesting I am building one of these on a L17 and what drops in the coli but an Eliminate

Liking it well enough to finish this one off to a 25 as a Sedona and see how he works out

Thanks foe the alternative option- be interested to see if this is more powerful after the coli upgrade

Dragon60
aHMlRC8.png5pElray.gifBKmrZuP.gif
sleep_apng_s.png
@Dragon60

Hi! You didn't put the '@' symbol near my name, so I didn't get the ping. However, I am super happy that you are going to finish that dragon off as a Sedona! Congrats on your Eliminate drop, and I am also hoping for that, as well!
@Dragon60

Hi! You didn't put the '@' symbol near my name, so I didn't get the ping. However, I am super happy that you are going to finish that dragon off as a Sedona! Congrats on your Eliminate drop, and I am also hoping for that, as well!
I think I found a new build I want to try out. I'll try an Earth/Shadow/Arcane team (Shadow being a Mage) and let everyone know how it goes.

So excited to see how well this works.
I think I found a new build I want to try out. I'll try an Earth/Shadow/Arcane team (Shadow being a Mage) and let everyone know how it goes.

So excited to see how well this works.
eP6ZvqL.png Flight Journey Lightning|Wind|Arcane|Nature|Shadow|Fire|Ice
Flight Project|Gen2 Imps
fkUgl3H.png
Wuxgpxj.png
@warriorjames
I'm glad you want to try it out! I hope it works well for you!
@warriorjames
I'm glad you want to try it out! I hope it works well for you!
@EeveeDream

oooh this is so interesting!! of course i find this the day i buy and lock an elim onto my future mire flyer ;-;

once i'm finished my next couple leveling projects i'll definitely try this build out!!
@EeveeDream

oooh this is so interesting!! of course i find this the day i buy and lock an elim onto my future mire flyer ;-;

once i'm finished my next couple leveling projects i'll definitely try this build out!!

• they/them
• art dump!
• g1s for sale
• birthday raffle
Ruffletail Slug
@SoftKittii pinging myself for later ^^
@SoftKittii pinging myself for later ^^
@softwings
Oh man, So sorry that happened! At least you know now for later coli fighters, yeah? And you can spread the word! ^_^
@softwings
Oh man, So sorry that happened! At least you know now for later coli fighters, yeah? And you can spread the word! ^_^
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 54 55