Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [GUIDE] The Sedona Build | NO ELIMINATE!
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 54 55
I might have to give this a go, since I'm impulsively training new dragons anyway I might as well save myself 600 Gems and stat them this way instead.

Thanks for making this!
I might have to give this a go, since I'm impulsively training new dragons anyway I might as well save myself 600 Gems and stat them this way instead.

Thanks for making this!
ethanol_by_dislike_like-dbg3xow.png
I've decided to add a fourth (and likely fifth) level-25 dragon that I would rent out as a dragon to assist new Droplets in leveling their coli team. However, should I specifically try to stat in a specific way? I'm going to be spending most of my time leveling in the Mire, so it probably won't matter either way as I have more than enough spare stones.
I've decided to add a fourth (and likely fifth) level-25 dragon that I would rent out as a dragon to assist new Droplets in leveling their coli team. However, should I specifically try to stat in a specific way? I'm going to be spending most of my time leveling in the Mire, so it probably won't matter either way as I have more than enough spare stones.
star | she/her | writer | dreamer | wishlist

Don't forget to learn something new every day!
@******* Good luck!! I'm glad you like the build enough to try it!

@Starlitfire The "build standard" as I call it has given me the least amount of issues! If leveling for newbie rentals, I would recommend that. Aside from that, I am not sure what you mean by starting in a specific way, so if I understood wrong, please correct me! I want to help as much as possible. :)
@******* Good luck!! I'm glad you like the build enough to try it!

@Starlitfire The "build standard" as I call it has given me the least amount of issues! If leveling for newbie rentals, I would recommend that. Aside from that, I am not sure what you mean by starting in a specific way, so if I understood wrong, please correct me! I want to help as much as possible. :)
@EeveeDream

You cleared up my concerns (see: how to build stats). Thank you very much!
@EeveeDream

You cleared up my concerns (see: how to build stats). Thank you very much!
star | she/her | writer | dreamer | wishlist

Don't forget to learn something new every day!
@starlitfire

Glad to hear it! Good luck! :D
@starlitfire

Glad to hear it! Good luck! :D
@EeveeDream pinglist please?
@EeveeDream pinglist please?
Dappervolk ID #27689
Rbf96Oh.gifCuK85yM.pngtRNevRC.gif
@butcherbaby

Of course!
@butcherbaby

Of course!
@EeveeDream

hi~i'm kinda interested in trying this... i've been trying to get a full festival/loot grinding team and i was wondering if there's a huge difference in the time taken to like grind festival currency in the venues as compared to with three dergs with eliminates. or like differences? thank you!
@EeveeDream

hi~i'm kinda interested in trying this... i've been trying to get a full festival/loot grinding team and i was wondering if there's a huge difference in the time taken to like grind festival currency in the venues as compared to with three dergs with eliminates. or like differences? thank you!
ShrikeKoel63Nkadh.png
@ShrikeKoel
It is slower than using an Eliminate build! That is the one major drawback. In lower venues, like Forgotten Cave for Rockbreaker's, it doesn't make much difference. But in higher venues, this can impact grinding amounts. When using a Sedona team, be prepared to spend more time grinding for the same amount of loot in higher venues. This is due to them having longer, scratch-based battles.

Edit: This is for a full team of Sedonas! When there is 1 Sedona with a pair of Eliminate users, time isn't impacted as much, or at all.
@ShrikeKoel
It is slower than using an Eliminate build! That is the one major drawback. In lower venues, like Forgotten Cave for Rockbreaker's, it doesn't make much difference. But in higher venues, this can impact grinding amounts. When using a Sedona team, be prepared to spend more time grinding for the same amount of loot in higher venues. This is due to them having longer, scratch-based battles.

Edit: This is for a full team of Sedonas! When there is 1 Sedona with a pair of Eliminate users, time isn't impacted as much, or at all.
oh my god thank you for this. No more crying over prices of eliminates this is all I need to know.
oh my god thank you for this. No more crying over prices of eliminates this is all I need to know.
vbbq61.png
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 54 55