Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [GUIDE] The Sedona Build | NO ELIMINATE!
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 54 55
<3
<3
I haven't tried this build out yet, but from all the feedback, it looks like it works; thus, I've been recommending it. I'd like pings for updates, please!
I haven't tried this build out yet, but from all the feedback, it looks like it works; thus, I've been recommending it. I'd like pings for updates, please!
60eldD0.gif
I occasionally don't get pings because of misspellings. My username is SLP (lowercase), three zeroes, and a one. You can copy and paste it if you're not sure you have it right.
If you want to talk about something troubling you, my PM box is open to everyone! Feel free to reach out whenever, and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. I'll keep what you say a secret, if you want. It's my pleasure to help out everyone I can!
xKBtilj.gif
@slp0001
Thank you so much! I really appreciate you recommending it to people! ^_^ I'll add you to the pinglist!
@slp0001
Thank you so much! I really appreciate you recommending it to people! ^_^ I'll add you to the pinglist!
@Attolia
pinging myself so I don't lose it
@Attolia
pinging myself so I don't lose it
13409.png
+3 FR Time || she, her
- d&d hatchery
I had been holding onto an eliminate to eventually raise my own battle team, but I think I will sell it for enough funds to build some Sedonas! You are doing a great service. Many thanks. @eeveedream
I had been holding onto an eliminate to eventually raise my own battle team, but I think I will sell it for enough funds to build some Sedonas! You are doing a great service. Many thanks. @eeveedream
36627432_DdNrYTjMtSKEqr3.png
@elmlily
Oh wow, that's a huge compliment! Thank you, I'm very glad I'm able to help the FR community! ^_^
@elmlily
Oh wow, that's a huge compliment! Thank you, I'm very glad I'm able to help the FR community! ^_^
@EeveeDream

Quick question: why put points in DEF (as opposed to VIT)? Also, I'd like to be added to your pinglist.
@EeveeDream

Quick question: why put points in DEF (as opposed to VIT)? Also, I'd like to be added to your pinglist.
He/She/They | FR +3
@quinnelope

DEF reduces the amount of damage the dragons take to begin with! So the VIT lasts longer instead of dropping like a rock when your dragon gets hit.
@quinnelope

DEF reduces the amount of damage the dragons take to begin with! So the VIT lasts longer instead of dropping like a rock when your dragon gets hit.
Aaah, I am new to the coli scene and the thought of saving up for a team with eliminates on it is just...no. I am nowhere near that rich, haha. Thanks for this!
Aaah, I am new to the coli scene and the thought of saving up for a team with eliminates on it is just...no. I am nowhere near that rich, haha. Thanks for this!
~Kasei
@xKaseix
No problem! I'm glad I could help! :D
@xKaseix
No problem! I'm glad I could help! :D
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 54 55