Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Apparel layering ideas [+dyed clothes]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28
@Melova

This is such a cool idea, let me know if there is anything I can do to help!
@Melova

This is such a cool idea, let me know if there is anything I can do to help!
1U8DDHp.png
@ChessieSmiles
For now I think I would appreciate some new layering ideas if you have some. Just put the form on the first post for the submissions. Also you could help me by giving feedback, that also would be appreciated.
@ChessieSmiles
For now I think I would appreciate some new layering ideas if you have some. Just put the form on the first post for the submissions. Also you could help me by giving feedback, that also would be appreciated.
Neon.png You start with an impossible goal: defeating the unbeatable enemy. And then you do whatever you gotta do to achieve it! Because even you can't know how much potential you have until you push yourself past your limits. THAT'S how you make yourself not just stronger... but stronger than you ever imagined you could be!

Qpv2mvo.pngYE53boy.pngSZfmfRv.png
fujRTIl.png
[b]Combo name[/b]: Witchcraft [b]Does it work on all breeds?[/b] Yes [i] [b]Picture[/b]: [outfit=58571] [b]Apparel[/b]: [item=Ghost Flame Candles][item=Pearly Earrings of Chemistry][item=Ghost Flame Headpiece][item=Glowing Blue Clawtips]][item=Conjurer's Cloak][item=Ghost Flame Cloak][item=Pearly Amulet of Chemistry][item=Teardrop Lapis Lazuli Amulet][item=Amethyst Flourish Tail Clasp][item=Ghost Flame Tail Ribbon][item=Ghost Flame Tail Jewel][item=Night Sky Wing Silks][item=Teardrop Pastel Spinel Belt] [b]Combos[/b]: Colors near each other on the color wheel would work best, but you might find a surprisingly good clashy combo. [b]Notes[/b]: None!
Combo name: Witchcraft

Does it work on all breeds? Yes

Picture:
Not Found

Apparel: Ghost Flame Candles Pearly Earrings of Chemistry Ghost Flame Headpiece Glowing Blue Clawtips ] Conjurer's Cloak Ghost Flame Cloak Pearly Amulet of Chemistry Amethyst Flourish Tail Clasp Ghost Flame Tail Ribbon Ghost Flame Tail Jewel Night Sky Wing Silks Teardrop Pastel Spinel Belt

Combos: Colors near each other on the color wheel would work best, but you might find a surprisingly good clashy combo.

Notes: None!
@Poplock
Added. Thank you! ^^
@Poplock
Added. Thank you! ^^
Neon.png You start with an impossible goal: defeating the unbeatable enemy. And then you do whatever you gotta do to achieve it! Because even you can't know how much potential you have until you push yourself past your limits. THAT'S how you make yourself not just stronger... but stronger than you ever imagined you could be!

fujRTIl.png
@Melova youre welcome! im excited to see what else is added ^^ bookmarked for later!
@Melova youre welcome! im excited to see what else is added ^^ bookmarked for later!
@Melova You can use the emotive eyes under the face masks to change the dragon's eye colours. I'm on mobile or I'd make a garb link. [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12044487] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/120445/12044487_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] Edit: You can do the same with the Boneyard Tatters if you want 'Wind' eyes.
@Melova You can use the emotive eyes under the face masks to change the dragon's eye colours. I'm on mobile or I'd make a garb link.

Edit: You can do the same with the Boneyard Tatters if you want 'Wind' eyes.
singerrunesig.png wowbox.png
tatsbox.png
firstgenr.png
Rynn.png
@Melova [item=bone antlers] layered over [item=crown of bones] fit really well. and it seems to work on all breeds. edit: Also [item=dusky rose thorn crown] over [item=ebony antlers]. On some breeds theres a wider gap between crown and antler though, so it's up to personal taste i guess?
@Melova

Bone Antlers layered over Crown of Bones fit really well. and it seems to work on all breeds.

edit: Also Dusky Rose Thorn Crown over Ebony Antlers . On some breeds theres a wider gap between crown and antler though, so it's up to personal taste i guess?
@Malis @Poplock
Thanks, both of you! Layerings have been added.
@Malis @Poplock
Thanks, both of you! Layerings have been added.

fujRTIl.png
@Melova Thank you for cool guide! How about Silk Scarf + Sylvan Dress? [b]Combo name[/b]: Silk Dress? [b]Does it work on all breeds?[/b] No [b]Doesn't work on[/b]: Imperial female [b]Best on[/b]: All breed excluding Imperial female [b]Picture[/b]:[img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dummy?breed=12&gender=0&skin=0&apparel=3689,15714&xt=dressing.png[/img] [b]Apparel[/b]: [item=gossamer Silk Scarf] [item=silver sylvan dress] [b]Combos[/b]: [outfit=62921][outfit=62961][outfit=62948][outfit=62954][outfit=62956][outfit=62968] [b]Notes[/b]: none
@Melova
Thank you for cool guide!
How about Silk Scarf + Sylvan Dress?

Combo name: Silk Dress?

Does it work on all breeds? No
Doesn't work on: Imperial female
Best on: All breed excluding Imperial female

Picture:dummy?breed=12&gender=0&skin=0&apparel=3689,15714&xt=dressing.png
Apparel:
Gossamer Silk Scarf
Silver Sylvan Dress

Combos:
Not Found
Not Found
Not Found
Not Found
Not Found
Not Found

Notes:
none
@nm8426
I'm glad you like it.
Layering has been added.
@nm8426
I'm glad you like it.
Layering has been added.

fujRTIl.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28