Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Apparel layering ideas [+dyed clothes]
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
@PixelSpiral
First of all, my apologies for not updating for so long and for not saying anything. It's been so long I can't even remember the reason for stopping in the first place. However, I don't feel like making any further updates. Sorry.
@PixelSpiral
First of all, my apologies for not updating for so long and for not saying anything. It's been so long I can't even remember the reason for stopping in the first place. However, I don't feel like making any further updates. Sorry.
Neon.png You start with an impossible goal: defeating the unbeatable enemy. And then you do whatever you gotta do to achieve it! Because even you can't know how much potential you have until you push yourself past your limits. THAT'S how you make yourself not just stronger... but stronger than you ever imagined you could be!

Qpv2mvo.pngYE53boy.pngSZfmfRv.png
fujRTIl.png
@Melova
The thread is also awesome for just subscribing to and seeing the ideas as they are posted. Also since everyone uses the category tags, the search function can be used to filter the ideas!
Thanks for starting the thread!
@Melova
The thread is also awesome for just subscribing to and seeing the ideas as they are posted. Also since everyone uses the category tags, the search function can be used to filter the ideas!
Thanks for starting the thread!
banner: Kalvin's Skins and Accents light icon lightning icon earth icon nature icon

he/him
FR+9

light icon lightning icon earth icon nature icon
nature banner floating in wind
@Melova aw heck :/
if anyone decides to make their own version of their thread that will be upbdated can you ping me???
@Melova aw heck :/
if anyone decides to make their own version of their thread that will be upbdated can you ping me???
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
@PixelSpiral
I'm tempted to... But I don't know if I have the time to manage it. Hmm...

I'll think about how I'd organise it and generally handle it. Post formatting and such...
@PixelSpiral
I'm tempted to... But I don't know if I have the time to manage it. Hmm...

I'll think about how I'd organise it and generally handle it. Post formatting and such...
My pencil is my wand, my imagination my magic. I spin worlds from words and planets from pencils, for I am a writer and an artist and above all a creator.

ey/em, FR+8,
Know what? Yeah, sure, I'll do it. Won't take up that much of my time usually to keep it updated, right? I might be delayed sometimes but I'm, sure it'll be fine.

I'll put it up tomorrow, I've got what I'm doing mostly worked out but... It's just it's late and I wanna sleep, not spend an hour or two setting it up before I go sleep. xD
Know what? Yeah, sure, I'll do it. Won't take up that much of my time usually to keep it updated, right? I might be delayed sometimes but I'm, sure it'll be fine.

I'll put it up tomorrow, I've got what I'm doing mostly worked out but... It's just it's late and I wanna sleep, not spend an hour or two setting it up before I go sleep. xD
My pencil is my wand, my imagination my magic. I spin worlds from words and planets from pencils, for I am a writer and an artist and above all a creator.

ey/em, FR+8,
[b]Combo name[/b]: Flowered Necklace [b]Category[/b]: Accessories [b]Does it work on all breeds?[/b] No [indent] [b]Doesn't work on[/b]: Bogsneaks, guardian males, imperials, mirror males, nocturnes, ridgebacks, skydancers, spirals [b]Questionable on[/b]: Guardian females, mirror females, pearlcatchers, snappers, tundra males, wildclaw females [b]Best on[/b]: Wildclaw males, tundra females[/indent] [columns][b]Picture[/b]: [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dummy?breed=10&gender=0&skin=0&apparel=24051,2561,2759&xt=dressing.png[/img] [nextcol] [center][b]Apparel[/b]: [center]Gold [item=golden seraph necklace] [item=daisy lei] [item=ornate gold necklace] [/columns] [b]Combos[/b]: [columns] [center] Darksteel [item=onyx seraph necklace] [item=black tulip lei] [item=ornate darksteel necklace] [nextcol] [center] Copper [item=golden seraph necklace] [item=marigold lei] [item=ornate copper necklace] [nextcol] [center] Iron [item=silver seraph necklace] [item=black tulip lei] [item=ornate iron necklace] [nextcol] [center] Pearl [item=silver seraph necklace] [item=sakura lei] [item=ornate pearly necklace] [/columns] [b]Notes[/b]: The number of leis allows for a few more combinations than were shown, so I definitely encourage people to mix and match all the different apparel pieces.
Combo name: Flowered Necklace
Category: Accessories

Does it work on all breeds? No
Doesn't work on: Bogsneaks, guardian males, imperials, mirror males, nocturnes, ridgebacks, skydancers, spirals
Questionable on: Guardian females, mirror females, pearlcatchers, snappers, tundra males, wildclaw females
Best on: Wildclaw males, tundra females
Picture:
dummy?breed=10&gender=0&skin=0&apparel=24051,2561,2759&xt=dressing.png
Apparel:
Gold
Golden Seraph Necklace
Daisy Lei
Ornate Gold Necklace

Combos:
Darksteel
Onyx Seraph Necklace
Black Tulip Lei
Ornate Darksteel Necklace
Copper
Golden Seraph Necklace
Marigold Lei
Ornate Copper Necklace
Iron
Silver Seraph Necklace
Black Tulip Lei
Ornate Iron Necklace
Pearl
Silver Seraph Necklace
Sakura Lei
Ornate Pearly Necklace
Notes:
The number of leis allows for a few more combinations than were shown, so I definitely encourage people to mix and match all the different apparel pieces.
axhRqoK.png
5iXiC8z.png27AZD8S.pngDa1cz0f.pngmlHpBMC.png
I'm in love with this thread. Sad to see the lack of updates but @UnicornCrazy, if you take over/make new thread, mind giving me a ping?
I'm in love with this thread. Sad to see the lack of updates but @UnicornCrazy, if you take over/make new thread, mind giving me a ping?
@butcherbaby i think u might like this thred
@butcherbaby i think u might like this thred
Participation.png6ZO43b3.png
Still putting it together but here's the new thread! http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2363092

Could take me a while to put everything across, but hopefully it'll be sorted in a few days. In the meantime, you're all good to post as I've claimed the posts I should need. xD
Still putting it together but here's the new thread! http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2363092

Could take me a while to put everything across, but hopefully it'll be sorted in a few days. In the meantime, you're all good to post as I've claimed the posts I should need. xD

ey/em, FR+8,
pls aaddd mmmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeee@Melova
pls aaddd mmmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeee@Melova
plants.png
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28