Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Apparel layering ideas [+dyed clothes]
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 27 28
This is awesome <3 I have few tricks like this myself.

p.s add me to pinglist please ;P
This is awesome <3 I have few tricks like this myself.

p.s add me to pinglist please ;P
@Melova

I love all these creative designs! I would like to be on the wingless please!
@Melova

I love all these creative designs! I would like to be on the wingless please!
tumblr_pjeliu7Vc01snhoubo2_250.pngtumblr_pjeliu7Vc01snhoubo1_100.giftumblr_pjejcx31EX1snhoubo9_100.png
@melova [b]Combo name[/b]: Merchant's guise [b]Category[/b]: Royal or miscelaneous [b]Does it work on all breeds?[/b] Yes [indent] [b]Questionable on[/b]: Male Skydancers* glove gears show through. [/indent] [b]Picture[/b]: [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dummy?breed=10&gender=0&skin=0&apparel=19639,393,388,426&xt=dressing.png[/img] [b]Apparel[/b]: [item=Privateer's Seaspray Overcoat] [item=gold steampunk vest] [item=gold steampunk gloves] [item=gold steampunk spats] [b]Combos[/b]: [columns][item=Swashbuckler's Seaspray Overcoat] [item=silver steampunk vest] [item=silver steampunk gloves] [item=silver steampunk spats][nextcol][item=Buccaneer's Seaspray Overcoat] [item=brass steampunk vest] [item=brass steampunk gloves] [item=brass steampunk spats][nextcol][item=Corsair's Seaspray Overcoat]* [item=bronze steampunk vest] [item=bronze steampunk gloves] [item=bronze steampunk spats] [/columns] [b]Notes[/b]: Corsair's Seaspray Overcoat can also go with Gold Steampunk set. All sets are interchangeable though.
@melova
Combo name: Merchant's guise
Category: Royal or miscelaneous

Does it work on all breeds? Yes
Questionable on: Male Skydancers* glove gears show through.

Picture:
dummy?breed=10&gender=0&skin=0&apparel=19639,393,388,426&xt=dressing.png
Apparel:
Privateer's Seaspray Overcoat
Gold Steampunk Vest
Gold Steampunk Gloves
Gold Steampunk Spats

Combos:
Swashbuckler's Seaspray Overcoat
Silver Steampunk Vest
Silver Steampunk Gloves
Silver Steampunk Spats
Buccaneer's Seaspray Overcoat
Brass Steampunk Vest
Brass Steampunk Gloves
Brass Steampunk Spats
Corsair's Seaspray Overcoat *
Bronze Steampunk Vest
Bronze Steampunk Gloves
Bronze Steampunk Spats
Notes:
Corsair's Seaspray Overcoat can also go with Gold Steampunk set.
All sets are interchangeable though.
Seeking Gen1 Flaxen/Midnight,Steel-Abyss/Midnight,Steel-Abyss
KHOiAv3.pnglPpogfJ.pngxGzwQab.pngwsU1mG4.pngdO6FQIW.pnghrbqzip.png7ESWNLx.png7XPr7wW.pngTBH15GG.pngHGGhJuM.pngRYy3HXn.pngU4YPA7B.pngB5yHFLM.png

scribblesisonlydoodling.gif

Koi%20Signature_zpsphzlcqrx.png[/columns]v2.png

oc4pg8L.png

lightsmall3_by_lichtdrache-da7ztog.png

JscoHOG.png

SgonDOb.png
@melova This is so amazing!~ Thank you for making something so awesome! I never knew there were so many different things you could do with over-laying.
@melova This is so amazing!~ Thank you for making something so awesome! I never knew there were so many different things you could do with over-laying.
O8DG7ft.gifbicatcher.png
AAAA @IzzyWizzy for future reference this is amazing!
AAAA @IzzyWizzy for future reference this is amazing!
CLVpsxr.gif
@Melova I have an idea from my own lair! I use mantles + mage overcoats to make the overcoat look slightly, bigger I guess? [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dummy?breed=13&gender=1&skin=0&apparel=17904,13080&xt=dressing.png[/img] It looks best on Skydancer Female I think.
@Melova
I have an idea from my own lair! I use mantles + mage overcoats to make the overcoat look slightly, bigger I guess?

dummy?breed=13&gender=1&skin=0&apparel=17904,13080&xt=dressing.png

It looks best on Skydancer Female I think.
CLVpsxr.gif
@Melova I would like to be added to the pinglist please!
@Melova I would like to be added to the pinglist please!
SCtan5m.png
Southern Lights Hatchery & Ice Nesting d8c1a852df2fd8a.png

@Melova this is amazing! thanks you so much for all this outfit ideas! Can i be added to the pinglist? [b]Edit:[/b] I think i can add something to the thread as well ^^ Long ago i noticed the elemental sash + kilt look pretty good on guardian males! it seems like they were connected...so of course i needed to go check in all other breeds and genders [b]Combo name[/b]: [b]Category[/b]: 'Festive' section [b]Does it work on all breeds?[/b] No [b]Doesn't work on[/b]: Bogsneak, Fae, Guardian F, Imperial, Mirror, Nocturne, Skydancer F, Snapper M, Spiral, Tundra [b]Questionable on[/b]: Pearlcatcher, Ridgeback, Skydancer M, Snapper F, Wildclaw [b]Best on[/b]: Guardian M | Coatl | [b]Notes[/b]: On "Questionable" breeds: The apparel layer itself properly is just that the rings on the kilt dont connect with the sash as it doesnt on the "best breeds", they stay behind it. Small, tiny detail. Still work pretty well [columns] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dummy?breed=2&gender=0&skin=0&apparel=8399,18820&xt=dressing.png[/img][nextcol][item=frigid sash] [item=ferocious kilt][/columns] [b]Combos:[/b][columns] [item=Starseer's Sash] [item=untamed kilt][nextcol] [item=searing sash] [item=primal kilt][nextcol] [item=Infectionist's Sash] [item=Furious kilt][nextcol] [item=Stonekeeper Sash] [item=Barbarian's Kilt] [/columns] Of course you could change them at will but i think this are the best combos color-wise
@Melova
this is amazing! thanks you so much for all this outfit ideas!
Can i be added to the pinglist?

Edit:
I think i can add something to the thread as well ^^
Long ago i noticed the elemental sash + kilt look pretty good on guardian males! it seems like they were connected...so of course i needed to go check in all other breeds and genders

Combo name:
Category: 'Festive' section
Does it work on all breeds? No
Doesn't work on: Bogsneak, Fae, Guardian F, Imperial, Mirror, Nocturne, Skydancer F, Snapper M, Spiral, Tundra
Questionable on: Pearlcatcher, Ridgeback, Skydancer M, Snapper F, Wildclaw
Best on: Guardian M | Coatl |
Notes:
On "Questionable" breeds: The apparel layer itself properly is just that the rings on the kilt dont connect with the sash as it doesnt on the "best breeds", they stay behind it. Small, tiny detail. Still work pretty well
dummy?breed=2&gender=0&skin=0&apparel=8399,18820&xt=dressing.png Frigid Sash
Ferocious Kilt

Combos:
Starseer's Sash
Untamed Kilt
Searing Sash
Primal Kilt
Infectionist's Sash
Furious Kilt
Stonekeeper Sash
Barbarian's Kilt
Of course you could change them at will but i think this are the best combos color-wise
MCXC90a.png
she/her- Fr +5 - Games / Events entusiast
Familiars in Flames & Lava cookies

oAk80j4.png
I am not a creature that was born.
I am a fire that was set
P8RQZqQ.gif
@Melova new healer dress colors with some combo names [b]Combos[/b]: [item=golden sage shawl][item=brilliant healer's vestments][item=solar flame collar] sunny [item=charming sage shawl][item=helpful healer's vestments][item=ghost flame collar] [item=mystic sage shawl][item=mystic healer's vestments][item=haunted flame collar] mysterious [item=learned sage shawl][item=nurturing healer's vestments][item=haunted flame collar] will update if any new come out
@Melova new healer dress colors with some combo names
Combos:
Golden Sage Shawl Brilliant Healer's Vestments Solar Flame Collar sunny
Charming Sage Shawl Helpful Healer's Vestments Ghost Flame Collar
Mystic Sage Shawl Mystic Healer's Vestments Haunted Flame Collar mysterious
Learned Sage Shawl Nurturing Healer's Vestments Haunted Flame Collar
will update if any new come out
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
@Melova
Hi there, would you be interested in adding my how to dress guide to your post? It hasn't been getting any traffic and I'd love for people to post and give me feedback!
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2283855#post_2283855
@Melova
Hi there, would you be interested in adding my how to dress guide to your post? It hasn't been getting any traffic and I'd love for people to post and give me feedback!
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2283855#post_2283855
56898883.pngDancing Lions Gaelor Subspecies
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 27 28