Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Eclipse's Apparel Catalog - 3/24/24
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 57 58
5/26/19 [img]http://flightrising.com/dropbox/nature_contest.png[/img] New this year for Greenskeeper [item=Gladegift Garlands] [item=Gladegift Halo] Gladegift Garlands Gladegift Halo [outfit=19001] And that ends the festivals for this year. Next festival will be Light and a new set of fest themed things. @blitzhund @KalicoKat Thank you so much! I'm very happy you're enjoying the guide!
5/26/19
nature_contest.png

New this year for Greenskeeper
Gladegift Garlands Gladegift Halo
Gladegift Garlands
Gladegift Halo

Nature Fest Apparel

And that ends the festivals for this year.
Next festival will be Light and a new set of fest themed things.

@blitzhund @KalicoKat
Thank you so much! I'm very happy you're enjoying the guide!
YgOQ2oY.pngRfSBvPi.pngRtSbM78.pngiezVfl0.pngiWjBTCn.png

[center]i love this thread so much sorry for posting, just trying to bookmark it in my forums [center][emoji=familiar heart size=1]
i love this thread so much sorry for posting, just trying to bookmark it in my forums
need a twinny twin twin
@hairplants
Pinging self to remind me! (this is a great thread, so helpful!)
@hairplants
Pinging self to remind me! (this is a great thread, so helpful!)
You and this thread are absolute godsends. Thanks for all the hard work!
You and this thread are absolute godsends. Thanks for all the hard work!
tumblr_pt9zswOJy61r77rlgo2_r1_500.png
Bless everyone who's worked on this! <3
Bless everyone who's worked on this! <3
The start of a brand new year! 6/23/19 [img]http://flightrising.com/dropbox/light_contest2.png[/img] New this year for Brightshine [item=Brightshine Raiments] [item=Standard of the Lightweaver] Brightshine Raiments Standard of the Lightweaver [outfit=18976] *** [b]Joxar's Spare Inventory[/b] [item=Bloodstone Cascades] [outfit=67409] (somebody save this poor dragon)
The start of a brand new year!

6/23/19
light_contest2.png

New this year for Brightshine
Brightshine Raiments Standard of the Lightweaver
Brightshine Raiments
Standard of the Lightweaver

Light Fest Apparel

Joxar's Spare Inventory
Bloodstone Cascades

Joxar's Spare Inventory

(somebody save this poor dragon)

More starsilks today. All of them in this post for convenience. [img]http://flightrising.com/dropbox/banner_starrystarryniiight.png[/img] [b]Starsilks[/b] [i]Horizon, Moondust, Paradise, Ruby, Teal, Bloodsong, Lagoon, Nightfall, Verdant [/i] - Treasure Marketplace [outfit=788333] [outfit=788334] [outfit=788336] [outfit=788338] [outfit=788339][outfit=846728][outfit=846727][outfit=846729][outfit=846731] [item=Horizon starsilks][item=moondust starsilks][item=Paradise starsilks] [item=Ruby starsilks][item=Teal starsilks][item=Bloodsong starsilks][item=Lagoon starsilks][item=Nightfall starsilks][item=Verdant starsilks] *** [i]Nebula[/i] - Neutral monsters in the Coliseum [outfit=788335] *** [i]Vintage[/i] - Gem Marketplace [outfit=846732] [item=Vintage starsilks] *** [i]Rainbow[/i] - Baldwin [outfit=846733]
More starsilks today. All of them in this post for convenience.

banner_starrystarryniiight.png
Starsilks
Horizon, Moondust, Paradise, Ruby, Teal, Bloodsong, Lagoon, Nightfall, Verdant - Treasure Marketplace
Horizon Starsilks
Moondust Starsilks
Paradise Starsilks
Ruby Starsilks
Teal Starsilks
Bloodsong Starsilks
Lagoon Starsilks
Nightfall Starsilks
Verdant Starsilks

Horizon Starsilks Moondust Starsilks Paradise Starsilks Ruby Starsilks Teal Starsilks Bloodsong Starsilks Lagoon Starsilks Nightfall Starsilks Verdant Starsilks

Nebula - Neutral monsters in the Coliseum
Nebula Starsilks

Vintage - Gem Marketplace
Vintage Starsilks

Vintage Starsilks

Rainbow - Baldwin
Rainbow Starsilks

I just found this AMAZING thread!! I had to ping myself @Kaletah so I can find it again because holy moly I LOVE IT!!!
I just found this AMAZING thread!! I had to ping myself @Kaletah so I can find it again because holy moly I LOVE IT!!!
xpP2XdL.png
You are a hero
You are a hero
tXKbExw.png Please take a look at my HibDen for forum games! I store a lot of my dragons there cause I don't have space! Tabs I don't want used say so in tab description.
@Kaletah @RiptailShredfang

Thank you, I'm happy this guide is useful to you!
@Kaletah @RiptailShredfang

Thank you, I'm happy this guide is useful to you!

1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 57 58