Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Eclipse's Apparel Catalog - 4/21/24
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 57 58
@AnacronicCobra

I've never personally seen one drop from a chest in the four years I've been on the website. They're pretty cheap in the AH though.
@AnacronicCobra

I've never personally seen one drop from a chest in the four years I've been on the website. They're pretty cheap in the AH though.
YgOQ2oY.pngRfSBvPi.pngRtSbM78.pngiezVfl0.pngiWjBTCn.png

@EclipseDragon I don't know if this has been mentioned before, but the Green Lace Set does not stack in the market place or drop from chests/pinkerton. It's coli apparel that drops only in the training fields.
@EclipseDragon I don't know if this has been mentioned before, but the Green Lace Set does not stack in the market place or drop from chests/pinkerton. It's coli apparel that drops only in the training fields.
6CVg72d.png
@DracoVentis

Thank you, it's been fixed.
@DracoVentis

Thank you, it's been fixed.

@eclipsedragon I'm looking for a simple outfit for my first dragon 42020402 can you help me out?
@eclipsedragon I'm looking for a simple outfit for my first dragon 42020402 can you help me out?
qnkG3ol.png
@melburrito510
I gave it a shot!
for melburrito510
@melburrito510
I gave it a shot!
for melburrito510
qA4DWTW.png xm1sIQ8.png
@SilvaViridi thank you Soo much it looks beautiful!
@SilvaViridi thank you Soo much it looks beautiful!
qnkG3ol.png
I made a small outfit for one of my dragons today... Can you tell me what you think for now? https://photos.app.******/r2aBRVESgMc1Br5g7
I made a small outfit for one of my dragons today... Can you tell me what you think for now? https://photos.app.******/r2aBRVESgMc1Br5g7
qnkG3ol.png
@SilvaVirdini my only issue is I don't have any of that XD and do you think you can help me look for a dragon in my clan that would look good with the sweetheart lace set?
@SilvaVirdini my only issue is I don't have any of that XD and do you think you can help me look for a dragon in my clan that would look good with the sweetheart lace set?
qnkG3ol.png
@EclipseDragon Everything in the AH is super expensive and I really want the sparkly blue bows do you know any ways to get them without the expensive cost?
@EclipseDragon Everything in the AH is super expensive and I really want the sparkly blue bows do you know any ways to get them without the expensive cost?
qnkG3ol.png
@Melburrito510

A good way to get a full set of apparel for reasonable cost would be to shop in the marketplace for the bundles.

They may seem like a lot up front but their actually a good deal when you want to buy an entire set and are also subject to dominance discounts.

Though in the auction house, the blue bows are pretty cheap as is, with each item being below 10k. That amount can be earned pretty quickly in the Fairgrounds.

@Melburrito510

A good way to get a full set of apparel for reasonable cost would be to shop in the marketplace for the bundles.

They may seem like a lot up front but their actually a good deal when you want to buy an entire set and are also subject to dominance discounts.

Though in the auction house, the blue bows are pretty cheap as is, with each item being below 10k. That amount can be earned pretty quickly in the Fairgrounds.

1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 57 58