Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Eclipse's Apparel Catalog - 4/21/24
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 57 58
@EclipseDragon how do you put the outfit codes into your posts :O?
@EclipseDragon how do you put the outfit codes into your posts :O?
please don't use heart emojis when talking to me, it makes me uncomfortable! thank you
tmw tmtmw thtmw lb
thread
@jr413 Very similar to how item and skin codes work, the code for it is, [code][outfit=OUTFIT NUMBER HERE][/code] So when I do this... [code][outfit=106042][/code] It shows up like this... [outfit=106042] I believe you have to have the outfit saved first, but I’m not 100% sure! Anyway, I hope that helped a little bit! ^u^
@jr413 Very similar to how item and skin codes work, the code for it is,
Code:
[outfit=OUTFIT NUMBER HERE]
So when I do this...
Code:
[outfit=106042]
It shows up like this...
Not Found

I believe you have to have the outfit saved first, but I’m not 100% sure!

Anyway, I hope that helped a little bit! ^u^
45082747.pngm5-l17-m5-book.pngm5-l17-l17-book.pngwSEhN14.pngXXPmkbA.gif zZpjH5e.gifhMGipS8.pngm9-l16-m9-book.pngm9-l16-l16-book.png44700172.png
@Alskasaur

Thank you for explaining. The outfit needs to be saved by someone, though not necessarily the person making use of the code, for example, anyone can share the outfits within this guide by following the links into the dressing room and copying the code from the share button in there. It doesn't need to be saved into your own personal collection.

I imagine though, if the user whom the code has been borrowed from ever deletes the outfit, the link would be broken, so if there's an outfit a person really wants to keep, it's still best to save it via the dressing room, rather than rely on other sources.

@jr413
@Alskasaur

Thank you for explaining. The outfit needs to be saved by someone, though not necessarily the person making use of the code, for example, anyone can share the outfits within this guide by following the links into the dressing room and copying the code from the share button in there. It doesn't need to be saved into your own personal collection.

I imagine though, if the user whom the code has been borrowed from ever deletes the outfit, the link would be broken, so if there's an outfit a person really wants to keep, it's still best to save it via the dressing room, rather than rely on other sources.

@jr413
YgOQ2oY.pngRfSBvPi.pngRtSbM78.pngiezVfl0.pngiWjBTCn.png

@SilverSkies614

pinging myself for later!
@SilverSkies614

pinging myself for later!
STORMCATCHER_sig.png

Alli || 17 || FR -1 || Wildclaw Enthusiast || Cheap Mood Boards
@Avoria
@Avoria
oie_w_MVOpun_Nu_EHF.pngSnb3SHJ.png
@EclipseDragon

Thank you so much for this thread! This is the apparel guide I use every time I have to dress anything, and I'm very grateful for it.
@EclipseDragon

Thank you so much for this thread! This is the apparel guide I use every time I have to dress anything, and I'm very grateful for it.
D9IHig1.pngbabyyouknowthatimissyouzUFNp7D.png
Oh my God! Thank you!
Oh my God! Thank you!
DlO6vXs.gif
@EclipseDragon
The quest to get this pinned :O
@EclipseDragon
The quest to get this pinned :O
7qCl3Ny.png
Thank you for this thread
Thank you for this thread
JD4sPWX.gif
This thread is super useful! Thanks a lot!
This thread is super useful! Thanks a lot!
83232606.png:Pet The Bean:83232606.png
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 57 58