Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [TOOL] Auto Dragon Price Calc - V6.1
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@IvyKirax I Have a Suggestion That you could Add :D

Maybe Include the Level of a Dragon as Well? Seeing Leveled Dragons Sell for a Lot of Different Prices, So Including that would Be Super Useful. I Would Add it myself But I Aint got a Clue how it Works </3
@IvyKirax I Have a Suggestion That you could Add :D

Maybe Include the Level of a Dragon as Well? Seeing Leveled Dragons Sell for a Lot of Different Prices, So Including that would Be Super Useful. I Would Add it myself But I Aint got a Clue how it Works </3
@xdorKusmaxIMusx Can do, just give me a little bit to put you up on the list =)

@Huntess Yeah that's possible if people would prefer to include a level price, I will tinker with it later and get new genes put in too.
@xdorKusmaxIMusx Can do, just give me a little bit to put you up on the list =)

@Huntess Yeah that's possible if people would prefer to include a level price, I will tinker with it later and get new genes put in too.
@Huntess I'm in the process of adding in a level of dragons and price calculation but I wanted to ask you how you want it to process.

My first thought is you put in the price for a Level Bonus under the "Prices" tab, which is multiplied by what level is inputted under the "Input Stats Here" tab. For example if its a level 15 it'll be Level Bonus times 15, or for a dragon that's level 7 it'll be Level Bonus x 7

Alternatively there's just simplifying it to "Is it leveled?" Y/N, if yes it'll put on one set price, rather than a multiplied bonus.

Edit: now that I think about it, if a dragon was inputted as level 15, it may be multiplied as 14, because first level there wouldn't be a bonus at all... would have to experiment with it if that method is what you prefer.
@Huntess I'm in the process of adding in a level of dragons and price calculation but I wanted to ask you how you want it to process.

My first thought is you put in the price for a Level Bonus under the "Prices" tab, which is multiplied by what level is inputted under the "Input Stats Here" tab. For example if its a level 15 it'll be Level Bonus times 15, or for a dragon that's level 7 it'll be Level Bonus x 7

Alternatively there's just simplifying it to "Is it leveled?" Y/N, if yes it'll put on one set price, rather than a multiplied bonus.

Edit: now that I think about it, if a dragon was inputted as level 15, it may be multiplied as 14, because first level there wouldn't be a bonus at all... would have to experiment with it if that method is what you prefer.
@IvyKirax The Multiplier Idea sounds the Best!

The Cheapest Dragons im Seeing (For Level 10) is 20-25KT while Ones at Level 20 are Going for 200KT

It Pretty Much Seems 10X Higher depending on the Level, So Maybe Like Have a Set Multiplier so like:

At Level 0-10 Every 1 Level : 1.5KT
At Level 11-20 Every 1 Level : 10KT
At Level 21 - 25 Every 1 Level : 12KT

Just an Idea. Hope that Helps a little :D
@IvyKirax The Multiplier Idea sounds the Best!

The Cheapest Dragons im Seeing (For Level 10) is 20-25KT while Ones at Level 20 are Going for 200KT

It Pretty Much Seems 10X Higher depending on the Level, So Maybe Like Have a Set Multiplier so like:

At Level 0-10 Every 1 Level : 1.5KT
At Level 11-20 Every 1 Level : 10KT
At Level 21 - 25 Every 1 Level : 12KT

Just an Idea. Hope that Helps a little :D
@Huntess I'll definitely keep that in mind, thank you! I've started a thread to ask in the help section what others would like/suggest, but I think I have the formula, but I just need to make it work xD; Will make a note of that though, perhaps there's a simpler way I'm not seeing yet. (heck its 2am, I need sleep lol)

also will have fixed the issue with Rune not calculating right, didn't see that before
@Huntess I'll definitely keep that in mind, thank you! I've started a thread to ask in the help section what others would like/suggest, but I think I have the formula, but I just need to make it work xD; Will make a note of that though, perhaps there's a simpler way I'm not seeing yet. (heck its 2am, I need sleep lol)

also will have fixed the issue with Rune not calculating right, didn't see that before
@IvyKirax Take as Much time as you Need ^_^ So Far Your Work is Awesome ^_^ If theres any way I Can Help, just Give me a Message :)!
@IvyKirax Take as Much time as you Need ^_^ So Far Your Work is Awesome ^_^ If theres any way I Can Help, just Give me a Message :)!
@IvyKirax, thanks for doing this, the tool will be very helpful !
@IvyKirax, thanks for doing this, the tool will be very helpful !
riVr93C.png (Adoptable kindly provided by Aosagi
@mgp1 no worries! I'm just about to get it updated with rewrite of formulas, updated genes and fixed the pricing area :D
@mgp1 no worries! I'm just about to get it updated with rewrite of formulas, updated genes and fixed the pricing area :D
Dragon price calculator has been updated, it is now V4! Here's a link to the sheet again.

Whats New?
Rewrite of some of the code: instead of 20+ lines per major column of formulas, its now one line per column :)
Added Genes: Wasp, Tapir, Bee, Striation and Smirch
Added New Column: Levels. now you can start calculating dragons with extra level bonus price!
Adjusted Prices Sheet: Had to add in a few extra lines, and a new table of data to customize the level bonus. Highly recommended to customize these values to your liking
Fixed: Rune wasn't calculating right, its now fixed.

@Huntess @moonrose50 @xdorKusmaxIMusx
Dragon price calculator has been updated, it is now V4! Here's a link to the sheet again.

Whats New?
Rewrite of some of the code: instead of 20+ lines per major column of formulas, its now one line per column :)
Added Genes: Wasp, Tapir, Bee, Striation and Smirch
Added New Column: Levels. now you can start calculating dragons with extra level bonus price!
Adjusted Prices Sheet: Had to add in a few extra lines, and a new table of data to customize the level bonus. Highly recommended to customize these values to your liking
Fixed: Rune wasn't calculating right, its now fixed.

@Huntess @moonrose50 @xdorKusmaxIMusx
Well... heck xD I'll have to add the two new genes a little later once I know what rarity pinstripe and trail fall under
Well... heck xD I'll have to add the two new genes a little later once I know what rarity pinstripe and trail fall under
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10