Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Things I wish I knew when I started FR!
1 2
@Deladria

Yes, very true, however I personally didn't do it more than maybe three times before I found something better. Better even as in just the fairgrounds. Copy and pasting info that has already been found and documented wasn't very interesting to me, so I don't personally recommend it. Maybe a better explanation is that I did not find it worth my time and effort for the payout that I was given.

I -still- consider myself a newbie, I have only been playing the game for a month or two now, so I am still learning! Again this was my experience and what I figured out, and I just wanted to share :)
@Deladria

Yes, very true, however I personally didn't do it more than maybe three times before I found something better. Better even as in just the fairgrounds. Copy and pasting info that has already been found and documented wasn't very interesting to me, so I don't personally recommend it. Maybe a better explanation is that I did not find it worth my time and effort for the payout that I was given.

I -still- consider myself a newbie, I have only been playing the game for a month or two now, so I am still learning! Again this was my experience and what I figured out, and I just wanted to share :)
55y3PWT.png
1 2