Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | My Daily Routine Guide
What should I do on FR every day I log on to get the most out of my FR Experience? I'm sure that this is a question that many FR users have. Well, the purpose of this forum is for me to answer that question.

Please keep in mind that this is my controversial opinion, and that you don't have to follow this path.

Ok, here's what I recommend you to do everyday you log on to Flight Rising:

1. Dragon Lair

Go to your Dragon Lair and feed your dragons. Although you don't have to it every single day, it's recommended to do so if your average clan energy is at 84% or lower. Keep in mind that you average clan energy goes down at a rate of 2% per every 8 hours. You must keep your blue bonus bar filled ALWAYS! After feeding your dregs, bond with all of your familiars. Every single day counts, adding up to a total of 89 days to fully awaken a familiar.

2. Nesting Grounds

There's not much to say here. If any of your dregs are breeding, make sure to click the Incubarte button every day you log on. If you think that you're going to forget, or if you don't feel like waiting that long, you can use a Boon of Fertility.

3. Gathering Items

Flight Rising, in my eyes, is a virtual pet and an item management, breeding game simulator. Gathering items is important. I recommend that you dig and/or scavenge only, because you can easily get food from the Coli; also, you wouldn't want to miss out on getting those sweet treasure chests and unhatched elemental eggs! :D

4. Checking Your Hoard

Always check your Hoard for any items you have that you don't want. Sell them for profit! Never underestimate how much your items in your Hoard and/or Vault are worth.

5. Collecting Familiars

I don't strongly recommend this, but if you're interested in collecting familiars to fill up your bestiary, please do so. Collecting all of them isn't easy, making it a very tall goal to have considering that some of them aren't really attainable (i.e. not for sale on the AH).

6. Trading Post
A. The Pile
Check the pile every single day to pick up a free item. Don't want it? Sell it!
B. The Cart
Check to see what Crim wants to collect from you, giving you riches in return.
C. Tomo's Trivia Tablet
Check this to answer questions based on the FR site. You are rewarded every time you
answer one correctly; however, there is only a set amount to answer each day.
D. The Brew
Here, you can transmute and create items. I recommend that you transmute items that
are cheaper than the lowest price of the type of transmutation it can make. Here's how it
works:
- Mats become Ooze
- Food becomes Goo
- "Other" items become Sludge
- Apparel becomes Slime
- Familiars become Muck
(keep in mind that they come in different colors)
Let's say for example that the cheapest kind of muck sells for 4,000 treasure. Transmute
familiars that have values less than that (check the Marketplace and the AH). That way,
you can sell the transmutations for profit. In addition, you shouldn't ever sell a familiar for
less than 4,000 treasure, because of that.
Another thing, creating items from the Brew is (most of the time) much cheaper than
buying them from either the Marketplace or other FR users, even if it is time consuming.

7. Fairgrounds

This is a great place to earn you some riches, up to 75kt a day at that. All of the games are fun to play, but in my opinion, playing Shock Switch is the best way to earn treasure. It takes me on average 30 minutes to max out my daily earnings. I could throw something into the pot, max out my earning from Fairgrounds, and then come back to the pot with time remaining!
Also, even though Higher or Lower is a Fairgrounds game, the treasure you earn from that game doesn't count towards your Daily Streak, meaning that you could earn MORE than 75kt a day from Fairgrounds. Also, did you know that you could earn a max of 39,000 treasure a day from Higher or Lower? That could be a max of 114kt from Farigrounds A DAY!!! :D

8. Coliseum

This is a great place to go to collect items for free, with the only cost being time. You can even level your dragons up here. (not much to say here, but I may update this soon.)

You can go about doing these things in any order that you choose. LikeI said before, you don't have to do these things if you don't want to.

If you have any questions, send them my way in this forum. Make sure to ping me if you do. :)
What should I do on FR every day I log on to get the most out of my FR Experience? I'm sure that this is a question that many FR users have. Well, the purpose of this forum is for me to answer that question.

Please keep in mind that this is my controversial opinion, and that you don't have to follow this path.

Ok, here's what I recommend you to do everyday you log on to Flight Rising:

1. Dragon Lair

Go to your Dragon Lair and feed your dragons. Although you don't have to it every single day, it's recommended to do so if your average clan energy is at 84% or lower. Keep in mind that you average clan energy goes down at a rate of 2% per every 8 hours. You must keep your blue bonus bar filled ALWAYS! After feeding your dregs, bond with all of your familiars. Every single day counts, adding up to a total of 89 days to fully awaken a familiar.

2. Nesting Grounds

There's not much to say here. If any of your dregs are breeding, make sure to click the Incubarte button every day you log on. If you think that you're going to forget, or if you don't feel like waiting that long, you can use a Boon of Fertility.

3. Gathering Items

Flight Rising, in my eyes, is a virtual pet and an item management, breeding game simulator. Gathering items is important. I recommend that you dig and/or scavenge only, because you can easily get food from the Coli; also, you wouldn't want to miss out on getting those sweet treasure chests and unhatched elemental eggs! :D

4. Checking Your Hoard

Always check your Hoard for any items you have that you don't want. Sell them for profit! Never underestimate how much your items in your Hoard and/or Vault are worth.

5. Collecting Familiars

I don't strongly recommend this, but if you're interested in collecting familiars to fill up your bestiary, please do so. Collecting all of them isn't easy, making it a very tall goal to have considering that some of them aren't really attainable (i.e. not for sale on the AH).

6. Trading Post
A. The Pile
Check the pile every single day to pick up a free item. Don't want it? Sell it!
B. The Cart
Check to see what Crim wants to collect from you, giving you riches in return.
C. Tomo's Trivia Tablet
Check this to answer questions based on the FR site. You are rewarded every time you
answer one correctly; however, there is only a set amount to answer each day.
D. The Brew
Here, you can transmute and create items. I recommend that you transmute items that
are cheaper than the lowest price of the type of transmutation it can make. Here's how it
works:
- Mats become Ooze
- Food becomes Goo
- "Other" items become Sludge
- Apparel becomes Slime
- Familiars become Muck
(keep in mind that they come in different colors)
Let's say for example that the cheapest kind of muck sells for 4,000 treasure. Transmute
familiars that have values less than that (check the Marketplace and the AH). That way,
you can sell the transmutations for profit. In addition, you shouldn't ever sell a familiar for
less than 4,000 treasure, because of that.
Another thing, creating items from the Brew is (most of the time) much cheaper than
buying them from either the Marketplace or other FR users, even if it is time consuming.

7. Fairgrounds

This is a great place to earn you some riches, up to 75kt a day at that. All of the games are fun to play, but in my opinion, playing Shock Switch is the best way to earn treasure. It takes me on average 30 minutes to max out my daily earnings. I could throw something into the pot, max out my earning from Fairgrounds, and then come back to the pot with time remaining!
Also, even though Higher or Lower is a Fairgrounds game, the treasure you earn from that game doesn't count towards your Daily Streak, meaning that you could earn MORE than 75kt a day from Fairgrounds. Also, did you know that you could earn a max of 39,000 treasure a day from Higher or Lower? That could be a max of 114kt from Farigrounds A DAY!!! :D

8. Coliseum

This is a great place to go to collect items for free, with the only cost being time. You can even level your dragons up here. (not much to say here, but I may update this soon.)

You can go about doing these things in any order that you choose. LikeI said before, you don't have to do these things if you don't want to.

If you have any questions, send them my way in this forum. Make sure to ping me if you do. :)
Remember kids: Don't forget to always suck your water. xD