Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Shiny New Food Guide!!
Hello!! I'm Lichen, and I decided to try my hand at a community menu for our hungry dergs. Now, this has clearly been done before: I've scrolled down Azophel's Dragon Cuisine post a dozen times, trying to work out a way to affordably feed my gluttonous dragons -- partly because they eat a lot, partly because I have no self-control and snatch up every pretty wing I see. So I bugged him about it, and he gave me the go-head to try it myself.

Then I realized what a huge undertaking this is.

Flight Rising is constantly updating, and the lovely devs keep adding great new things!! But this means that I can't possibly do this alone. So I was thinking we could make this a group project. By that I mean, when you inevitably spot a food item not listed, please let me know and I'll throw it up on the list! I'll be constantly updating myself, as I get ahold of tasty new treats for my dergs. It could be fun, y'know?? If you don't think so, that's cool. I'll still truck along. c:

So a quick rundown of what each breed of dragon likes to eat:

Fae--Insects
Spiral--Insects and Meat
Pearlcatcher--Insects and Plants
Imperial--Insects and Meat and Seafood and Plants
Wildclaw--Meat
Nocturne--Meat and Insects
Mirror--Meat and Seafood
Guardian--Meat and Seafood and Insects and Plants
Coatl--Seafood
Ridgeback--Seafood
Tundra--Plants
Skydancer--Plants and Insects
Bogsneak--Plants and Meat
Snapper--Plants and Seafood

And thank the stars for all that, because my plants stores last forever while I just watch the insect count drop. I have too many spirals for my own good.

Now, I understand that the AH update makes it a lot easier to find things by food points, but still!! The art is colorful and the tooltips are creative, and it's just really nice to have some things laid out.

Anyways, here we go!

|Insects|Meat|Seafood|Plants|

SPECIAL THANKS
@RabidWhovian
Hello!! I'm Lichen, and I decided to try my hand at a community menu for our hungry dergs. Now, this has clearly been done before: I've scrolled down Azophel's Dragon Cuisine post a dozen times, trying to work out a way to affordably feed my gluttonous dragons -- partly because they eat a lot, partly because I have no self-control and snatch up every pretty wing I see. So I bugged him about it, and he gave me the go-head to try it myself.

Then I realized what a huge undertaking this is.

Flight Rising is constantly updating, and the lovely devs keep adding great new things!! But this means that I can't possibly do this alone. So I was thinking we could make this a group project. By that I mean, when you inevitably spot a food item not listed, please let me know and I'll throw it up on the list! I'll be constantly updating myself, as I get ahold of tasty new treats for my dergs. It could be fun, y'know?? If you don't think so, that's cool. I'll still truck along. c:

So a quick rundown of what each breed of dragon likes to eat:

Fae--Insects
Spiral--Insects and Meat
Pearlcatcher--Insects and Plants
Imperial--Insects and Meat and Seafood and Plants
Wildclaw--Meat
Nocturne--Meat and Insects
Mirror--Meat and Seafood
Guardian--Meat and Seafood and Insects and Plants
Coatl--Seafood
Ridgeback--Seafood
Tundra--Plants
Skydancer--Plants and Insects
Bogsneak--Plants and Meat
Snapper--Plants and Seafood

And thank the stars for all that, because my plants stores last forever while I just watch the insect count drop. I have too many spirals for my own good.

Now, I understand that the AH update makes it a lot easier to find things by food points, but still!! The art is colorful and the tooltips are creative, and it's just really nice to have some things laid out.

Anyways, here we go!

|Insects|Meat|Seafood|Plants|

SPECIAL THANKS
@RabidWhovian
hZeK3pZ.jpg
[center][i][u][b]Insects[/b][/i][/u][/center] [b]2 Food Points[/b] [item=Gliding Ant][item=Fungus Cutter][item=Fire Ant][item=Pharaoh Ant] Gliding Ant Fungus Cutter Fire Ant Pharaoh Ant [item=Perdita Bee][item=White Lace Honeybee][item=Honeybee][item=Glade Swarmer] Perdita Bee White Lace Honeybee Honeybee Glade Swarmer [item=Nymph][item=Tundra Grub][item=Maggot][item=Pauper Larvae] Nymph Tundra Grub Maggot Pauper Larvae [item=Leaf Beetle][item=Thunder Scarab][item=Frostbite Beetle][item=Crop Cutter] Leaf Beetle Thunder Scarab Frostbite Beetle Crop Cutter [item=Crunchy Moth Legs][item=Fragile Moth Wings] Crunchy Moth Legs Fragile Moth Wings [item=Triad Moth][item=Mustache Moth] Triad Moth Mustache Moth [item=Reverse Silkworm Moth][item=False Leaf] Reverse Silkworm Moth False Leaf [item=Harvestman][item=Daddy Longlegs] Harvestman Daddy Longlegs [item=Scalescarab][item=Toxindiver] Scalescarab Toxindiver [item=Songbird Mimic][item=Zebra Cricket] Songbird Mimic Zebra Cricket [item=White-Masked Dustbug][item=Red-Winged Dewbug] White-Masked Dustbug Red-Winged Dewbug [item=Silverfish Spectre][item=Silverfish] Silverfish Spectre Silverfish [item=Giant Desert Centipede] Giant Desert Centipede [b]3 Food Points[/b] [item=Wasteland Pauper][item=Meal Moth][item=White Cabbage Butterfly][item=Black Witch] Wasteland Pauper Meal Moth White Cabbage Butterfly Black Witch [item=Albino Dasher][item=Centipede][item=Snowkissed Centipede][item=Stinglash] Albino Dasher Centipede Snowkissed Centipede Stinglash [item=Hardshell][item=Pillbug][item=Silt Sifter][item=Shale Skitter] Hardshell Pillbug Silt Sifter Shale Skitter [item=Barbed Tail][item=Peacock Scorpion Tail] Barbed Tail Peacock Scorpion Tail [item=Drywood Termite][item=Subterranean Termite] Drywood Termite Subterranean Termite [item=Boneskitter][item=Blue-Stripe Centipede] Boneskitter Blue-Stripe Centipede [item=Darkwood Titan][item=Goliath Beetle] Darkwood Titan Goliath Beetle [item=Darterbane Leaf Beetle][item=Nogglebane Leaf Beetle] Darterbane Leaf Beetle Nogglebane Leaf Beetle [item=Leopard Caterpillar][item=Noxious Caterpillar] Leopard Caterpillar Noxious Caterpillar [item=Golden Coa Moth][item=Twilight Jewel Moth] Golden Coa Moth Twilight Jewel Moth [item=Tiger Beetle][item=Wave Sentinel] Tiger Beetle Wave Sentinel [item=Two-Tone Wasp] Two-Tone Wasp [item=Rainwater Stink Bug] Rainwater Stink Bug [item=Bark Centipede] Bark Centipede [b]4 Food Points[/b] [item=Yellow Jumper][item=Bold Jumping Spider][item=Diving Aranea][item=Jumping Spider] Yellow Jumper Bold Jumping Spider Diving Aranea Jumping Spider [item=Water Strider][item=Moonlight Strider][item=Water Bug][item=Lava Strider] Water Strider Moonlight Strider Water Bug Lava Strider [item=Petalwing Matriarch][item=Vibrant Flutterer] Petalwing Matriarch Vibrant Flutterer [item=Scorpion Fly][item=Winged Barb] Scorpion Fly Winged Barb [item=Wooly Bear][item=Polar Wooly] Wooly Bear Polar Wooly [item=Acid Widow][item=Cinder Creeper] Acid Willow Cinder Creeper [item=Vampiric Featherflea][item=Engorged Skytick] Vampiric Featherflea Engorged Skytick [item=Dung Beetle][item=Rolling Scarab] Dung Beetle Rolling Scarab [item=Bluetipped Shellbug][item=Common Shellbug] Bluetipped Shellbug Common Shellbug [item=Bloated Maggot][item=Infestation Maggot] Bloated Maggot Infestation Maggot [item=Cicada][item=Flurry Flyer] Cicada Flurry Flyer [item=Softshell Scorpion][item=Hardshell Moonsting] Softshell Scorpion Hardshell Moonsting [item=Sparkling Wasp][item=Crystalplate Wasp] Sparkling Wasp Crystalplate Wasp [item=Fallout Whisper][item=Frost Whisper] Fallout Whisper Frost Whisper [item=Carpenter's Bane][item=Longhorn Scritcher] Carpenter's Bane Longhorn Scritcher [item=Protective Wasp] Protective Wasp [item=Flameburst Waterstrider] Flameburst Waterstrider [item=Mistral Beetle] Mistral Beetle [item=Redclaw Scorpion] Redclaw Scorpion [b]5 Food Points[/b] [item=Banded Snail][item=Garden Snail][item=Land Snail][item=White Lipped Snail] Banded Snail Garden Snail Land Snail White Lipped Snail [item=Swamp Mosquito][item=Common Mosquito][item=Dune Vampire][item=Salt-Marsh Mosquito] Swamp Mosquito Common Mosquito Dune Vampire Salt-Marsh Mosquito [item=Song Cricket][item=Redwing Hopper][item=Blue Cricket][item=Cricket] Song Cricket Redwing Hopper Blue Cricket Cricket [item=Harlequin Ladybug][item=Lady Bug][item=Two-Tone Brown Beetle][item=Bean Beetle] Harlequin Ladybug Lady Bug Two-Tone Brown Beetle Bean Beetle [item=Reedcleft Sparkler][item=Firefly][item=Mana Thief][item=Glowbug] Reedcleft Sparkler Firefly Mana Thief Glowbug [item=Tachinid Fly][item=Gold Fly][item=Blow Fly][item=Fly] Tachinid Fly Gold Fly Blow Fly Fly [item=Greenworm][item=Blackworm][item=Earthworm][item=Redworm] Greenworm Blackworm Earthworm Redworm [item=Spotted Grasshopper][item=Grasshopper][item=Rainbow Grasshopper] Spotted Grasshopper Grasshopper Rainbow Grasshopper [item=Algaestrider] Algaestrider [b]6 Food Points[/b] [item=Parasitic Grub][item=Mealworm][item=Four-Spot Mealworm][item=Dusky Mealworm] Parasitic Grub Mealworm Four-Spot Mealworm Dusky Mealworm [item=Common Froghopper][item=Alder Spittlebug][item=Red and Black Froghopper][item=Rhododendron Leafhopper] Common Froghopper Alder Spittlebug Red and Black Froghopper Rhododendron Leafhopper [item=Mobile Stick][item=Tinder Bug][item=Stick Insect] Mobile Stick Tinder Bug Stick Insect [item=Striped Earwig][item=Earwig][item=Egghead Infiltrator] Striped Earwig Earwig Egghead Infiltrator [item=Pink Zebra Tarantula][item=Redknee Tarantula] Pink Zebra Tarantula Redknee Tarantula [item=Craftsman Brightback][item=Lunar Lacewing][item=Glittering Lacewing] Craftsman Brightback Lunar Lacewing Glittering Lacewing [b]7 Food Points[/b] [item=Runic Pug Moth][item=Micromoth][item=Dark-bordered Beauty][item=Catocala Moth] Runic Pug Moth Micromoth Dark-bordered Beauty Catocala Moth [item=Catoptria Grass Moth][item=Rusty Moth][item=False Veneer Moth][item=Petal Moth] Catoptria Grass Moth Rusty Moth False Veneer Moth Petal Moth [item=Venomous Fly][item=Fever Fly][item=Horse Fly] Venomous Fly Fever Fly Horse Fly [item=Zebra Caterpillar][item=Yellowtail Caterpillar] Zebra Caterpillar Yellowtail Caterpillar [item=June Beetle] June Beetle [item=Southern Grass Cicada] Southern Grass Cicada [b]8 Food Points[/b] [item=False Mantis Prickler][item=Giant Prickly Stick Insect][item=Vibrant Prickly Insect] False Mantis Prickler Giant Prickly Stick Insect Vibrant Prickly Insect [item=Soylent Yellow] Soylent Yellow [b]9 Food Points[/b] [item=Dragonfly][item=Autumn Pennant] Dragonfly Autumn Pennant [b]10 Food Points[/b] [b]11 Food Points[/b] [b]12 Food Points[/b] [item=Tendrilback Caterpillar][item=Pipevine Caterpillar] Tendrilback Caterpillar Pipevine Caterpillar [b]13 Food Points[/b] [b]14 Food Points[/b] [b]15 Food Points[/b] [item=Jungle Mantis][item=Dead Leaf Mantis][item=Highgrass Priest] Jungle Mantis Dead Leaf Mantis Highgrass Priest [b]16 Food Points[/b] [item=Bloodfly][item=Buzzwing Vampire] Bloodfly Buzzwing Vampire [b]17 Food Points[/b] [b]18 Food Points[/b] [b]19 Food Points[/b] [b]20 Food Points[/b] [b]21 Food Points[/b] [b]22 Food Points[/b] [b]23 Food Points[/b] [b]24 Food Points[/b] [b]25 Food Points[/b] [item=1st Anniversary Stolen Cake] 1st Anniversary Stolen Cake
Insects

2 Food Points

Gliding Ant Fungus Cutter Fire Ant Pharaoh Ant
Gliding Ant
Fungus Cutter
Fire Ant
Pharaoh Ant

Perdita Bee White Lace Honeybee Honeybee Glade Swarmer
Perdita Bee
White Lace Honeybee
Honeybee
Glade Swarmer

Nymph Tundra Grub Maggot Pauper Larvae
Nymph
Tundra Grub
Maggot
Pauper Larvae

Leaf Beetle Thunder Scarab Frostbite Beetle Crop Cutter
Leaf Beetle
Thunder Scarab
Frostbite Beetle
Crop Cutter

Crunchy Moth Legs Fragile Moth Wings
Crunchy Moth Legs
Fragile Moth Wings

Triad Moth Mustache Moth
Triad Moth
Mustache Moth

Reverse Silkworm Moth False Leaf
Reverse Silkworm Moth
False Leaf

Harvestman Daddy Longlegs
Harvestman
Daddy Longlegs

Scalescarab Toxindiver
Scalescarab
Toxindiver

Songbird Mimic Zebra Cricket
Songbird Mimic
Zebra Cricket

White-Masked Dustbug Red-Winged Dewbug
White-Masked Dustbug
Red-Winged Dewbug

Silverfish Spectre Silverfish
Silverfish Spectre
Silverfish

Giant Desert Centipede
Giant Desert Centipede

3 Food Points

Wasteland Pauper Meal Moth White Cabbage Butterfly Black Witch
Wasteland Pauper
Meal Moth
White Cabbage Butterfly
Black Witch

Albino Dasher Centipede Snowkissed Centipede Stinglash
Albino Dasher
Centipede
Snowkissed Centipede
Stinglash

Hardshell Pillbug Silt Sifter Shale Skitter
Hardshell
Pillbug
Silt Sifter
Shale Skitter

Barbed Tail Peacock Scorpion Tail
Barbed Tail
Peacock Scorpion Tail

Drywood Termite Subterranean Termite
Drywood Termite
Subterranean Termite

Boneskitter Blue-Stripe Centipede
Boneskitter
Blue-Stripe Centipede

Darkwood Titan Goliath Beetle
Darkwood Titan
Goliath Beetle

Darterbane Leaf Beetle Nogglebane Leaf Beetle
Darterbane Leaf Beetle
Nogglebane Leaf Beetle

Leopard Caterpillar Noxious Caterpillar
Leopard Caterpillar
Noxious Caterpillar

Golden Coa Moth Twilight Jewel Moth
Golden Coa Moth
Twilight Jewel Moth

Tiger Beetle Wave Sentinel
Tiger Beetle
Wave Sentinel

Two-tone Wasp
Two-Tone Wasp

Rainwater Stink Bug
Rainwater Stink Bug

Bark Centipede
Bark Centipede

4 Food Points

Yellow Jumper Bold Jumping Spider Diving Aranea Jumping Spider
Yellow Jumper
Bold Jumping Spider
Diving Aranea
Jumping Spider

Water Strider Moonlight Strider Water Bug Lava Strider
Water Strider
Moonlight Strider
Water Bug
Lava Strider

Petalwing Matriarch Vibrant Flutterer
Petalwing Matriarch
Vibrant Flutterer

Scorpion Fly Winged Barb
Scorpion Fly
Winged Barb

Wooly Bear Polar Wooly
Wooly Bear
Polar Wooly

Acid Widow Cinder Creeper
Acid Willow
Cinder Creeper

Vampiric Featherflea Engorged Skytick
Vampiric Featherflea
Engorged Skytick

Dung Beetle Rolling Scarab
Dung Beetle
Rolling Scarab

Bluetipped Shellbug Common Shellbug
Bluetipped Shellbug
Common Shellbug

Bloated Maggot Infestation Maggot
Bloated Maggot
Infestation Maggot

Cicada Flurry Flyer
Cicada
Flurry Flyer

Softshell Scorpion Hardshell Moonsting
Softshell Scorpion
Hardshell Moonsting

Sparkling Wasp Crystalplate Wasp
Sparkling Wasp
Crystalplate Wasp

Fallout Whisper Frost Whisper
Fallout Whisper
Frost Whisper

Carpenter's Bane Longhorn Scritcher
Carpenter's Bane
Longhorn Scritcher

Protective Wasp
Protective Wasp

Flameburst Waterstrider
Flameburst Waterstrider

Mistral Beetle
Mistral Beetle

Redclaw Scorpion
Redclaw Scorpion

5 Food Points

Banded Snail Garden Snail Land Snail White Lipped Snail
Banded Snail
Garden Snail
Land Snail
White Lipped Snail

Swamp Mosquito Common Mosquito Dune Vampire Salt-Marsh Mosquito
Swamp Mosquito
Common Mosquito
Dune Vampire
Salt-Marsh Mosquito

Song Cricket Redwing Hopper Blue Cricket Cricket
Song Cricket
Redwing Hopper
Blue Cricket
Cricket

Harlequin Ladybug Lady Bug Two-tone Brown Beetle Bean Beetle
Harlequin Ladybug
Lady Bug
Two-Tone Brown Beetle
Bean Beetle

Reedcleft Sparkler Firefly Mana Thief Glowbug
Reedcleft Sparkler
Firefly
Mana Thief
Glowbug

Tachinid Fly Gold Fly Blow Fly Fly
Tachinid Fly
Gold Fly
Blow Fly
Fly

Greenworm Blackworm Earthworm Redworm
Greenworm
Blackworm
Earthworm
Redworm

Spotted Grasshopper Grasshopper Rainbow Grasshopper
Spotted Grasshopper
Grasshopper
Rainbow Grasshopper

Algaestrider
Algaestrider

6 Food Points

Parasitic Grub Mealworm Four-Spot Mealworm Dusky Mealworm
Parasitic Grub
Mealworm
Four-Spot Mealworm
Dusky Mealworm

Common Froghopper Alder Spittlebug Red and Black Froghopper Rhododendron Leafhopper
Common Froghopper
Alder Spittlebug
Red and Black Froghopper
Rhododendron Leafhopper

Mobile Stick Tinder Bug Stick Insect
Mobile Stick
Tinder Bug
Stick Insect

Striped Earwig Earwig Egghead Infiltrator
Striped Earwig
Earwig
Egghead Infiltrator

Pink Zebra Tarantula Redknee Tarantula
Pink Zebra Tarantula
Redknee Tarantula

Craftsman Brightback Lunar Lacewing Glittering Lacewing
Craftsman Brightback
Lunar Lacewing
Glittering Lacewing

7 Food Points

Runic Pug Moth Micromoth Dark-bordered Beauty Catocala Moth
Runic Pug Moth
Micromoth
Dark-bordered Beauty
Catocala Moth

Catoptria Grass Moth Rusty Moth False Veneer Moth Petal Moth
Catoptria Grass Moth
Rusty Moth
False Veneer Moth
Petal Moth

Venomous Fly Fever Fly Horse Fly
Venomous Fly
Fever Fly
Horse Fly

Zebra Caterpillar Yellowtail Caterpillar
Zebra Caterpillar
Yellowtail Caterpillar

June Beetle
June Beetle

Southern Grass Cicada
Southern Grass Cicada

8 Food Points

False Mantis Prickler Giant Prickly Stick Insect Vibrant Prickly Insect
False Mantis Prickler
Giant Prickly Stick Insect
Vibrant Prickly Insect

Soylent Yellow
Soylent Yellow

9 Food Points

Dragonfly Autumn Pennant
Dragonfly
Autumn Pennant

10 Food Points

11 Food Points

12 Food Points

Tendrilback Caterpillar Pipevine Caterpillar
Tendrilback Caterpillar
Pipevine Caterpillar

13 Food Points

14 Food Points

15 Food Points

Jungle Mantis Dead Leaf Mantis Highgrass Priest
Jungle Mantis
Dead Leaf Mantis
Highgrass Priest

16 Food Points

Bloodfly Buzzwing Vampire
Bloodfly
Buzzwing Vampire

17 Food Points

18 Food Points

19 Food Points

20 Food Points

21 Food Points

22 Food Points

23 Food Points

24 Food Points

25 Food Points

1st Anniversary Stolen Cake
1st Anniversary Stolen Cake
hZeK3pZ.jpg
[center][b][i][u]Meat[/u][/i][/b][/center] [b]2 Food Points[/b] [item=Duskrat][item=Satin Mouse][item=Sun Flecked Fieldmouse][item=Roan Mouse] Duskrat Satin Mouse Sun Flecked Fieldmouse Roan Mouse [item=Shiny Anole][item=Panther Anole][item=Balsas Anole][item=Swimming Anole] Shiny Anole Panther Anole Balsas Anole Swimming Anole [item=Java Sparrow][item=Zephyr Sparrow][item=Common Sparrow][item=Black Capped Chickadee] Java Sparrow Zephyr Sparrow Common Sparrow Black Capped Chickadee [item=Brown Bat][item=Ashfall Bat][item=Nightwing Bat][item=Plague Bat] Brown Bat Ashfall Bat Nightwing Bat Plague Bat [item=Dwarf Fawn][item=Micro Deer] Dwarf Fawn Micro Deer [item=Extinguished Bunny][item=Searing Bunny] Extinguished Bunny Searing Bunny [item=Bluebite Rattler][item=Banded Rattlesnake] Bluebite Rattler Banded Rattlesnake [item=Sakura Owlet][item=Wildwood Owlet] Sakura Owlet Wildwood Owlet [item=Serrated Beak][item=Jagged Beak] Serrated Beak Jagged Beak [item=Thick Meat Strips][item=Dried Jerky] Thick Meat Strips Dried Jerky [item=Coral Grouse][item=Grouse] Coral Grouse Grouse [item=Sweet Songbird][item=Ire Tweet] Sweet Songbird Ire Tweet [item=Forestpath Rooster] Forestpath Rooster [item=Squall Seeker] Squall Seeker [b]3 Food Points[/b] [item=Olive Sea Snake][item=Emerald Ratsnake][item=Coral Snake][item=Dust Slither] Olive Sea Snake Emerald Ratsnake Coral Snake Dust Slither [item=White-Eared Hummingbird][item=Blue-Throated Hummingbird][item=Dustwing Hummingbird][item=Ruby-Throated Hummingbird] White-Eared Hummingbird Blue-Throated Hummingbird Dustwing Hummingbird Ruby-Throated Hummingbird [item=Red Squirrel][item=White Squirrel][item=Grey Squirrel][item=Black Squirrel] Red Squirrel White Squirrel Grey Squirrel Black Squirrel [item=Dreamwaker][item=Puddlehopper] Dreamwaker Puddlehopper [item=Amelanistic Racer][item=Blue Racer] Amelanistic Racer Blue Racer [item=Runic Batling][item=Cursed Batling] Runic Batling Cursed Batling [item=Striped Seal][item=Chameleon Seal] Striped Seal Chameleon Seal [item=Greatshell Fin][item=Blueridge Fin] Greatshell Fin Blueridge Fin [item=Cumulus Seal Flipper][item=Maned Seal Flipper] Cumulus Seal Flipper Maned Seal Flipper [item=Forester Squirrel][item=Tigereye Squirrel] Forester Squirrel Tigereye Squirrel [item=Sandstrike Hedgehog][item=Everglade Hedgehog] Sandstrike Hedgehog Everglade Hedgehog [item=Green Jelly] Green Jelly [item=Charcoal Hopping Mouse] Charcoal Hopping Mouse [item=Cuckoo] Cuckoo [item=Micro Goat] Micro Goat [item=Game Fowl] Game Fowl [b]4 Food Points[/b] [item=Oasis Songbird][item=Black Capped Budgie][item=Blue Throated Budgie][item=Bog Canary] Oasis Songbird Black Cappd Budgie Blue Throated Budgie Bog Canary [item=Hellbender][item=Salamander][item=Newt][item=Crested Newt] Hellbender Salamander Newt Crested Newt [item=Herdbeast Hoof][item=Stomper Haunch][item=Wendigo Haunch] Herdbeast Hoof Stomper Haunch Wendigo Haunch [item=Dodo Wing][item=Dodo Leg][item=Spurred Dodo Leg] Dodo Wing Dodo Leg Spurred Dodo Leg [item=Coiled Burnserpent][item=Writhing Treesnake] Coiled Burnserpent Writhing Treesnake [item=Elk Ear][item=Snowfall Elk Ear] Elk Ear Snowfall Elk Ear [item=Heartred Croaker Leg][item=Blackwing Croaker Leg] Heartred Croaker Haunch Blackwing Croaker Leg [item=Sublime Peacock][item=Jade Peacock] Sublime Peacock Jade Peacock [item=Lesser Dreadram][item=Ram] Lesser Dreadram Ram [item=Picked-over Bones][item=Aged Carcass] Picked-over Bones Aged Carcass [item=Lovebird][item=Black Masked Lovebird] Lovebird Black Masked Lovebird [item=Vampire Bat][item=Spectral Bat] Vampire Bat Spectral Bat [item=Greyback Sparrow][item=Sunspot Sparrow] Greyback Sparrow Sunspot Sparrow [item=Opossum][item=Inferno Possum] Opossum Inferno Possum [item=Chameleon] Chameleon [item=Tracker Runt] Tracker Runt [item=Omen Seeker] Omen Seeker [item=Southern Gull] Southern Gull [item=Red-crested Tweeter] Red-Crested Tweeter [item=Incorporeal Dinner] Incorporeal Dinner [item=Hopping Mouse] Hopping Mouse [b]5 Food Points[/b] [item=Cyan Cockatoo] Cyan Cockatoo [b]6 Food Points[/b] [b]7 Food Points[/b] [b]8 Food Points[/b] [b]9 Food Points[/b] [b]10 Food Points[/b] [b]11 Food Points[/b] [b]12 Food Points[/b] [b]13 Food Points[/b] [b]14 Food Points[/b] [b]15 Food Points[/b] [b]16 Food Points[/b] [b]17 Food Points[/b] [b]18 Food Points[/b] [b]19 Food Points[/b] [b]20 Food Points[/b] [b]21 Food Points[/b] [b]22 Food Points[/b] [b]23 Food Points[/b] [b]24 Food Points[/b] [b]25 Food Points[/b]
Meat

2 Food Points

Duskrat Satin Mouse Sun Flecked Fieldmouse Roan Mouse
Duskrat
Satin Mouse
Sun Flecked Fieldmouse
Roan Mouse

Shiny Anole Panther Anole Balsas Anole Swimming Anole
Shiny Anole
Panther Anole
Balsas Anole
Swimming Anole

Java Sparrow Zephyr Sparrow Common Sparrow Black Capped Chickadee
Java Sparrow
Zephyr Sparrow
Common Sparrow
Black Capped Chickadee

Brown Bat Ashfall Bat Nightwing Bat Plague Bat
Brown Bat
Ashfall Bat
Nightwing Bat
Plague Bat

Dwarf Fawn Micro Deer
Dwarf Fawn
Micro Deer

Extinguished Bunny Searing Bunny
Extinguished Bunny
Searing Bunny

Bluebite Rattler Banded Rattlesnake
Bluebite Rattler
Banded Rattlesnake

Sakura Owlet Wildwood Owlet
Sakura Owlet
Wildwood Owlet

Serrated Beak Jagged Beak
Serrated Beak
Jagged Beak

Thick Meat Strips Dried Jerky
Thick Meat Strips
Dried Jerky

Coral Grouse Grouse
Coral Grouse
Grouse

Sweet Songbird Ire Tweet
Sweet Songbird
Ire Tweet

Forestpath Rooster
Forestpath Rooster

Squall Seeker
Squall Seeker

3 Food Points

Olive Sea Snake Emerald Ratsnake Coral Snake Dust Slither
Olive Sea Snake
Emerald Ratsnake
Coral Snake
Dust Slither

White-Eared Hummingbird Blue-Throated Hummingbird Dustwing Hummingbird Ruby-Throated Hummingbird
White-Eared Hummingbird
Blue-Throated Hummingbird
Dustwing Hummingbird
Ruby-Throated Hummingbird

Red Squirrel White Squirrel Grey Squirrel Black Squirrel
Red Squirrel
White Squirrel
Grey Squirrel
Black Squirrel

Dreamwaker Puddlehopper
Dreamwaker
Puddlehopper

Amelanistic Racer Blue Racer
Amelanistic Racer
Blue Racer

Runic Batling Cursed Batling
Runic Batling
Cursed Batling

Striped Seal Chameleon Seal
Striped Seal
Chameleon Seal

Greatshell Fin Blueridge Fin
Greatshell Fin
Blueridge Fin

Cumulus Seal Flipper Maned Seal Flipper
Cumulus Seal Flipper
Maned Seal Flipper

Forester Squirrel Tigereye Squirrel
Forester Squirrel
Tigereye Squirrel

Sandstrike Hedgehog Everglade Hedgehog
Sandstrike Hedgehog
Everglade Hedgehog

Green Jelly
Green Jelly

Charcoal Hopping Mouse
Charcoal Hopping Mouse

Cuckoo
Cuckoo

Micro Goat
Micro Goat

Game Fowl
Game Fowl

4 Food Points

Oasis Songbird Black Capped Budgie Blue Throated Budgie Bog Canary
Oasis Songbird
Black Cappd Budgie
Blue Throated Budgie
Bog Canary

Hellbender Salamander Newt Crested Newt
Hellbender
Salamander
Newt
Crested Newt

Herdbeast Hoof Stomper Haunch
Herdbeast Hoof
Stomper Haunch
Wendigo Haunch

Dodo Wing Dodo Leg Spurred Dodo Leg
Dodo Wing
Dodo Leg
Spurred Dodo Leg

Coiled Burnserpent Writhing Treesnake
Coiled Burnserpent
Writhing Treesnake

Elk Ear Snowfall Elk Ear
Elk Ear
Snowfall Elk Ear

Heartred Croaker Leg Blackwing Croaker Leg
Heartred Croaker Haunch
Blackwing Croaker Leg

Sublime Peacock Jade Peacock
Sublime Peacock
Jade Peacock

Lesser Dreadram Ram
Lesser Dreadram
Ram

Picked-Over Bones Aged Carcass
Picked-over Bones
Aged Carcass

Lovebird Black Masked Lovebird
Lovebird
Black Masked Lovebird

Vampire Bat Spectral Bat
Vampire Bat
Spectral Bat

Greyback Sparrow Sunspot Sparrow
Greyback Sparrow
Sunspot Sparrow

Opossum Inferno Possum
Opossum
Inferno Possum

Chameleon
Chameleon

Tracker Runt
Tracker Runt

Omen Seeker
Omen Seeker

Southern Gull
Southern Gull

Red-Crested Tweeter
Red-Crested Tweeter

Incorporeal Dinner
Incorporeal Dinner

Hopping Mouse
Hopping Mouse

5 Food Points

Cyan Cockatoo
Cyan Cockatoo

6 Food Points

7 Food Points

8 Food Points

9 Food Points

10 Food Points

11 Food Points

12 Food Points

13 Food Points

14 Food Points

15 Food Points

16 Food Points

17 Food Points

18 Food Points

19 Food Points

20 Food Points

21 Food Points

22 Food Points

23 Food Points

24 Food Points

25 Food Points
hZeK3pZ.jpg
Seafood

2 Food Points

3 Food Points

4 Food Points

5 Food Points

6 Food Points

7 Food Points

8 Food Points

9 Food Points

10 Food Points

11 Food Points

12 Food Points

13 Food Points

14 Food Points

15 Food Points

16 Food Points

17 Food Points

18 Food Points

19 Food Points

20 Food Points

21 Food Points

22 Food Points

23 Food Points

24 Food Points

25 Food Points
Seafood

2 Food Points

3 Food Points

4 Food Points

5 Food Points

6 Food Points

7 Food Points

8 Food Points

9 Food Points

10 Food Points

11 Food Points

12 Food Points

13 Food Points

14 Food Points

15 Food Points

16 Food Points

17 Food Points

18 Food Points

19 Food Points

20 Food Points

21 Food Points

22 Food Points

23 Food Points

24 Food Points

25 Food Points
hZeK3pZ.jpg
Plants

2 Food Points

3 Food Points

4 Food Points

5 Food Points

6 Food Points

7 Food Points

8 Food Points

9 Food Points

10 Food Points

11 Food Points

12 Food Points

13 Food Points

14 Food Points

15 Food Points

16 Food Points

17 Food Points

18 Food Points

19 Food Points

20 Food Points

21 Food Points

22 Food Points

23 Food Points

24 Food Points

25 Food Points
Plants

2 Food Points

3 Food Points

4 Food Points

5 Food Points

6 Food Points

7 Food Points

8 Food Points

9 Food Points

10 Food Points

11 Food Points

12 Food Points

13 Food Points

14 Food Points

15 Food Points

16 Food Points

17 Food Points

18 Food Points

19 Food Points

20 Food Points

21 Food Points

22 Food Points

23 Food Points

24 Food Points

25 Food Points
hZeK3pZ.jpg
I got all the 3-point insects that were on the AH!

Albino Dasher | Barbed Tail | Bark Centipede | Black Witch | Blue-Stripe Centipede | Boneskitter | Centipede | Darkwood Titan | Darterbane Leaf Beetle | Drywood Termite | Golden Coa Moth | Goliath Beetle | Hardshell | Leopard Caterpillar | Meal Moth | Nogglebane Leaf Beetle | Noxious Caterpillar | Peacock Scorpion Tail | Pillbug | Rainwater Stink Bug | Shale Skitter | Silt Sifter | Snowkissed Centipede | Stinglash | Subterranean Termite | Tiger Beetle | Twilight Jewel Moth | Two-tone Wasp | Wasteland Pauper | Wave Sentinel | White Cabbage Butterfly.
I got all the 3-point insects that were on the AH!

Albino Dasher | Barbed Tail | Bark Centipede | Black Witch | Blue-Stripe Centipede | Boneskitter | Centipede | Darkwood Titan | Darterbane Leaf Beetle | Drywood Termite | Golden Coa Moth | Goliath Beetle | Hardshell | Leopard Caterpillar | Meal Moth | Nogglebane Leaf Beetle | Noxious Caterpillar | Peacock Scorpion Tail | Pillbug | Rainwater Stink Bug | Shale Skitter | Silt Sifter | Snowkissed Centipede | Stinglash | Subterranean Termite | Tiger Beetle | Twilight Jewel Moth | Two-tone Wasp | Wasteland Pauper | Wave Sentinel | White Cabbage Butterfly.
> My tumblr
> My AO3
X
An angry-looking night elf woman with short green hair and a burn scar on her left cheek, looking to the viewer's right.A night elf woman with purple facial tattoos and purple hair, looking at the viewer with a confident smirk.
she/her | 18+ | FR+2 | brain full of night elves
>> Avatar
>> I love pings!
>> PixelZ, not PixelS!
xxxdont%20feed%20the%20ai.gif
@RabidWhovian

!!!!! Thank you so much, lovely!! I'll add it to the list as soon as I get to my laptop!

EDIT: Done!!! Thanks again <3
@RabidWhovian

!!!!! Thank you so much, lovely!! I'll add it to the list as soon as I get to my laptop!

EDIT: Done!!! Thanks again <3
hZeK3pZ.jpg
adding the new food items!!!! they're so cute <3
adding the new food items!!!! they're so cute <3
hZeK3pZ.jpg