Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | New Thread Jumpstarter
So we've all, sometime or another, put lots of effort into making a hatchery or art shop or raffle or some other thread. And then, once you post, there's no orders and basically no interest in the thread at all. And that can be kinda disappointing, so I think maybe a thread like this would be a good idea.
Welcome to the New Thread Jumpstarter! It's a place where people can post their threads that maybe haven't been getting the best response. Hopefully, this will give the thread a bit more business. It's a jumpstart for small businesses!
Rules
1. Anyone is free to post their business here!
2. However, only small threads with two or fewer pages may be posted. This is to make sure that the only threads that get on here are the ones that actually need a little advertising.
3. Any threads that go up to three pages will be removed from this masterpost. Again, this is only to make sure small threads are advertised.
4. I will not keep checking every individual thread included here to see if they're two or fewer pages. I am relying on you to let me know if a thread is past the limit.
5. Please do not ping me, I am subscribed to the the thread. You may post to show me any threads you want added, or threads that need to be removed.

And without further ado, let's move on to the little businesses!
Art and Lore Shops
None atm
Hatcheries
AuguryofDarkness' http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2172277#post_2172277
Raffles and Auctions
None atm
Seeking (as in, looking for specific art, accents, etc)
None atm
Miscellaneous (closed species, whatever doesn't fit into other categories)
Still none...
Now what's really going to suck is if I make this thread and nobody uses it
So we've all, sometime or another, put lots of effort into making a hatchery or art shop or raffle or some other thread. And then, once you post, there's no orders and basically no interest in the thread at all. And that can be kinda disappointing, so I think maybe a thread like this would be a good idea.
Welcome to the New Thread Jumpstarter! It's a place where people can post their threads that maybe haven't been getting the best response. Hopefully, this will give the thread a bit more business. It's a jumpstart for small businesses!
Rules
1. Anyone is free to post their business here!
2. However, only small threads with two or fewer pages may be posted. This is to make sure that the only threads that get on here are the ones that actually need a little advertising.
3. Any threads that go up to three pages will be removed from this masterpost. Again, this is only to make sure small threads are advertised.
4. I will not keep checking every individual thread included here to see if they're two or fewer pages. I am relying on you to let me know if a thread is past the limit.
5. Please do not ping me, I am subscribed to the the thread. You may post to show me any threads you want added, or threads that need to be removed.

And without further ado, let's move on to the little businesses!
Art and Lore Shops
None atm
Hatcheries
AuguryofDarkness' http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2172277#post_2172277
Raffles and Auctions
None atm
Seeking (as in, looking for specific art, accents, etc)
None atm
Miscellaneous (closed species, whatever doesn't fit into other categories)
Still none...
Now what's really going to suck is if I make this thread and nobody uses it
Clan Lore
@CelestialPrime

Could I post my hatchery thread like here? I've got two pages, but the entire first page it taken up with all of my info, so would that still count towards the 2-3 page limit?
@CelestialPrime

Could I post my hatchery thread like here? I've got two pages, but the entire first page it taken up with all of my info, so would that still count towards the 2-3 page limit?
lore_shop_by_wynterfalcyn-dckn59e.pngsmol_shadow_by_wynterfalcyn-dckn6i4.pngwish_list_by_wynterfalcyn-dckn59j.png
@auguryofdarkness sure! I think your Hatchery can count as one page because of the info :) send me the link and I'll add it to the masterpost!
@auguryofdarkness sure! I think your Hatchery can count as one page because of the info :) send me the link and I'll add it to the masterpost!
Clan Lore
@CelestialPrime

Awesome! Here's the link :)
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2172277#post_2172277
@CelestialPrime

Awesome! Here's the link :)
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2172277#post_2172277
lore_shop_by_wynterfalcyn-dckn59e.pngsmol_shadow_by_wynterfalcyn-dckn6i4.pngwish_list_by_wynterfalcyn-dckn59j.png
Bumping this thread :)
Bumping this thread :)