Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Chest Locations and Drops
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
alright thanks for letting me know! ever scene i found this i have been trying to get those crates! they seam almost impossible to get and on the wiki they have some really good stuff in them!
alright thanks for letting me know! ever scene i found this i have been trying to get those crates! they seam almost impossible to get and on the wiki they have some really good stuff in them!
wrHGqA4.gif
wow! thank you :)
wow! thank you :)
2eggs_by_javen-d6dddpn.gif she/her/hers - House of Bellflower - EST 2eggs_by_javen-d6dddpn.gif
I've never seen those crates dropped... Is there anything specific that prompts a crate or is it completely random?
I've never seen those crates dropped... Is there anything specific that prompts a crate or is it completely random?
FFpBIKI.png
[quote name="@PsychoU" date=2018-01-26 17:52:26] I've never seen those crates dropped... Is there anything specific that prompts a crate or is it completely random? [/quote] It's completely random, and they count as rare drops.
@PsychoU wrote on 2018-01-26:

It's completely random, and they count as rare drops.
[quote name="EeveeDream" date=2018-01-26 18:36:49] [quote name="@PsychoU" date=2018-01-26 17:52:26] I've never seen those crates dropped... Is there anything specific that prompts a crate or is it completely random? [/quote] It's completely random, and they count as rare drops. [/quote] Hahaha I just got a [item=Janus Crate]!!!
EeveeDream wrote on 2018-01-26:
@PsychoU wrote on 2018-01-26:

It's completely random, and they count as rare drops.

Hahaha I just got a Janus Crate !!!
FFpBIKI.png
@PsychoU
Congrats!! :D
@PsychoU
Congrats!! :D
hi
hi
hi
hi
I got a primary python gene in the training fields, but never saw one crate. Not one. Guess they are super super rare. I farmed that level for days.
I got a primary python gene in the training fields, but never saw one crate. Not one. Guess they are super super rare. I farmed that level for days.
Exd3KN0.jpg
Saved XD
Saved XD
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8