Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Ghostlight Anticitank [Build]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27
@bluefirerose I was frustrated with trying to generate breath with both other stones. When I realized there wasn't a debuff related to anticipate, I got really excited hehehe

Let me know how it goes for you :)
@bluefirerose I was frustrated with trying to generate breath with both other stones. When I realized there wasn't a debuff related to anticipate, I got really excited hehehe

Let me know how it goes for you :)
At2OOoC.pngAt2OOoC.pngAt2OOoC.pngAt2OOoC.pngAt2OOoC.pngAt2OOoC.pngAt2OOoC.pngAt2OOoC.pngAt2OOoC.pngAt2OOoC.pngAt2OOoC.png
Oh, this looks fun! I'm going to have to try this out :D
Oh, this looks fun! I'm going to have to try this out :D
9fYTkhy.pngNZVch1H.pngtumblr_inline_nk0ummtkEH1t8nw6k.png
This looks interesting! I'll be training up a Nature dragon as soon as I can ^^
This looks interesting! I'll be training up a Nature dragon as soon as I can ^^
tuxedo_floracat.png
/////////////////////
//> They/Them
//> FR+0
/////////////////////////
> Drymm's Doodles
> Sticker Headshots
IqYL.png
This seems cool, actually, seems like it'll be time to finally train up my nature progens and throw this build on one of them
This seems cool, actually, seems like it'll be time to finally train up my nature progens and throw this build on one of them
vice
any pronouns
frt +3
g1s | adopts
Ooh I'm gonna have to try this out!
Ooh I'm gonna have to try this out!
E27J5Sp.png
J7D1quC.png
Zs4VhSn.pngbOjW1AX.png
UYR6vpC.pngHJLIYn4.png
3db916195a6b500e95d8fb9723ce4a95c285a701.gif
I had an Anticipate, a Rally, and an Eliminate drop all in less than an hour in the Kelp Beds earlier, so apparently the RNG really wanted me to try out this build!

It's my first time with a two-fodder trainer of any type, but I really like it so far. :D

I'm using a Water dragon with the 115s/76q/17v stat distribution, with haste and bolster stones, and it's working out pretty well. I keep having to restart when my health gets too low, though, so I might switch to sap. But it seems pretty quick and easy to restart with this build, so it's not too much trouble as is, anyways.
I had an Anticipate, a Rally, and an Eliminate drop all in less than an hour in the Kelp Beds earlier, so apparently the RNG really wanted me to try out this build!

It's my first time with a two-fodder trainer of any type, but I really like it so far. :D

I'm using a Water dragon with the 115s/76q/17v stat distribution, with haste and bolster stones, and it's working out pretty well. I keep having to restart when my health gets too low, though, so I might switch to sap. But it seems pretty quick and easy to restart with this build, so it's not too much trouble as is, anyways.
@princeteru pinging myself for later
@princeteru pinging myself for later
JWlblI8.png
After having my Mire Flyer collect dust once I discovered the Mire Monk, I decided, to restat my Water L25 to try this, and so far I really like it. Went with the 76 QCK build for now, and though I have to restart frequently, it's not too frustrating because starting packs aren't that difficult to find.

Though at first I got some bad RNG luck with a boss for the second fight, then there was a fight where Eliminate just would not hit. Though some starting difficulties aside, it's pretty great for at least training fodder to level 5.
After having my Mire Flyer collect dust once I discovered the Mire Monk, I decided, to restat my Water L25 to try this, and so far I really like it. Went with the 76 QCK build for now, and though I have to restart frequently, it's not too frustrating because starting packs aren't that difficult to find.

Though at first I got some bad RNG luck with a boss for the second fight, then there was a fight where Eliminate just would not hit. Though some starting difficulties aside, it's pretty great for at least training fodder to level 5.
GIF featuring a pastel-icy colored Coatl called Sirel, who is glittering fabolously. Text next to him reads 'Others about Sirel', while the actual quote being displayed changes randomly each time the page is refreshed. Quotes: 'He's an honorary Ridgeback', -Kereth (local Ridgeback). ~ 'What does a fish-eater need 14 doves for?' -Canopy (local carnivore). ~ 'Why does he call me a Bogsnek, what's a snek?' -Kuriel (Imperial, turned Emperor, turned Imperial, turned Bogsnek). ~ 'He's not a clown, because clowns are scary', -Yoldu (doesn't like clowns). ~ 'If only he’d join the shade, we’d be unstoppable', -Nalar (the shade). ~ 'A Sirel a day keeps boredom away', -Sirel (usually after having done something foolish). ~ '0 out of 10 accomplice, keeps confessing our crimes', -Robin (in reference to the two of them stealing the Mona Lisa from Crim). ~ 'nice', -Akio (Sirel's Friend). ~ 'Don’t let him fool you into thinking he’s stupid', -Yoldu (Sirel’s fae language teacher). ~ 'This Dragon is an experience', -Merlot (Sirel's Mate). ~ '10 out of 10 would befriend again', -Verioth (Sirel's Friend). ~ 'Life without Sirel is possible, but pointless', -unknown (probably Sirel). ~ 'I knew his parents, I don't know why he's like this', -Kereth (who knew his parents and doesn't know why he's like this). ~ 'He fights like he has no idea what he's doing', -Seramore (Someone who's competent at fighting). ~ 'Where did all the glitter go?' -Eryu (Resident Clan Artist). ~ 'Please stop memeing and go to sleep', -Merlot (Sirel's Mate, tired of his shenanigans). ~ 'Please don't eat that- SIREL!!', -Malura (Resident Clan Pharmacist). ~ ...and that's all the quotes, for now! If any new ones are added, I will be sure to add them to the start of this list. Thank you for traveling with Darkfrost Memes, and have a nice day.
Darkfrost
he/him
Fae are my faeves
AnticipateEnjoyer

skits_achievement_by_starfruit_anon-dbnbwsb.png
Make your own Dragon Skits over here!
I have been using this build for a while now and I really like it. The only issue is that training my fodder to lvl 7 is slower, but that is not too bad. I think I personally still prefer going to the mire, but this is a build I will keep using for sure.
I have been using this build for a while now and I really like it. The only issue is that training my fodder to lvl 7 is slower, but that is not too bad. I think I personally still prefer going to the mire, but this is a build I will keep using for sure.
407Ohsj.png
@BlueFireRose The Mire is still faster for higher levels, see the [url=Optimal exalting levels]Optimal exalting levels[/url] guide: [quote]Currently, the fastest build to train level 4s is Ghostlight solo Anticipate 115 STR/76 QCK, and for level 5 and up, it's Mire solo Scratch 117 STR/72 QCK (or the 119 STR/72 QCK variant).[/quote]
@BlueFireRose

The Mire is still faster for higher levels, see the Optimal exalting levels guide:
Quote:
Currently, the fastest build to train level 4s is Ghostlight solo Anticipate 115 STR/76 QCK, and for level 5 and up, it's Mire solo Scratch 117 STR/72 QCK (or the 119 STR/72 QCK variant).
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27