Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Ghostlight Anticitank [Build]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27
@Cerf
Earth toridae always gave me the most trouble with it, though that may well be because mine have 70 QCK and can't quite keep up with them. Never noticed problems with wind kamaitachi or unicorns, but honestly I don't bother starting on mage packs in either venue with anticipate. It generally seems faster to just refresh for melee packs than wait for mages to meditate - especially if they decide they want to meditate for several turns in a row. I'm picky with starter packs, though. If I find something annoying in some way (e.g. earth toridae in mire w/ anticipate, vultures in GLR) I don't bother starting on them, lmao.
@Cerf
Earth toridae always gave me the most trouble with it, though that may well be because mine have 70 QCK and can't quite keep up with them. Never noticed problems with wind kamaitachi or unicorns, but honestly I don't bother starting on mage packs in either venue with anticipate. It generally seems faster to just refresh for melee packs than wait for mages to meditate - especially if they decide they want to meditate for several turns in a row. I'm picky with starter packs, though. If I find something annoying in some way (e.g. earth toridae in mire w/ anticipate, vultures in GLR) I don't bother starting on them, lmao.
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
@Tserin Hmmmm I see, yes it is because your qck is 70, I tried it with 72 and you get the extra turn againt red toridaes and unicorns and even if you give up VIT for it, I believe it's still very worth it. Might be though that Im used to the 72 qck version for mire (with less str, but since here it's 119 or nothing...)

But yeah the casters with this build are super annoying for a start ;w; though not impossible to start with, so that's something I've liked, that you have more ways to start than with the normal flyer, so that's less refreshes.
@Tserin Hmmmm I see, yes it is because your qck is 70, I tried it with 72 and you get the extra turn againt red toridaes and unicorns and even if you give up VIT for it, I believe it's still very worth it. Might be though that Im used to the 72 qck version for mire (with less str, but since here it's 119 or nothing...)

But yeah the casters with this build are super annoying for a start ;w; though not impossible to start with, so that's something I've liked, that you have more ways to start than with the normal flyer, so that's less refreshes.
uXWoEda.png
This build changed my life honestly. It's a nice change of scenery from the mire and I've personally used this build to level over 1k levels in a day during a competition. During conquest, this build makes dropping to lower levels a breeze since you don't have to refresh as often for good packs. I've yet to get an eliminate drop, but fingers crossed!

I use a blend of Sala's original and redfoots's variant personally. I use the stats of redfoots's but I kept the bolster rather than adding a sap. The additional health is useful for me since I often multitask while training. I've considered replacing my bolster with sap but am undecided as of yet.

10/10, would recommend.
This build changed my life honestly. It's a nice change of scenery from the mire and I've personally used this build to level over 1k levels in a day during a competition. During conquest, this build makes dropping to lower levels a breeze since you don't have to refresh as often for good packs. I've yet to get an eliminate drop, but fingers crossed!

I use a blend of Sala's original and redfoots's variant personally. I use the stats of redfoots's but I kept the bolster rather than adding a sap. The additional health is useful for me since I often multitask while training. I've considered replacing my bolster with sap but am undecided as of yet.

10/10, would recommend.
CjZPX07.png
@Cerf

Something else for consideration is that the mire has many more casters and caster packs than Ghostlight does, or at least it feels like they have more casters. I feel like scratch is still good in the mire since I have a 117 str flyer and I find that having to scratch for psywurms and cerdae helps keep breath regenerating. With anticipate it would definitely need 119 however. Additionally additionally, the two packs spawn often enough for me that I think anticipate would be less of a necessity as it is in ghostlight. I initially tried out anticipate because I wasn't satisfied with scratch or meditate in GLR.

As Tserin said we tested it out and found that as far as more/less effective, anticipate vs Scratch was about even with scratch potentially coming out on top. (It's been a while lol;; )
@Cerf

Something else for consideration is that the mire has many more casters and caster packs than Ghostlight does, or at least it feels like they have more casters. I feel like scratch is still good in the mire since I have a 117 str flyer and I find that having to scratch for psywurms and cerdae helps keep breath regenerating. With anticipate it would definitely need 119 however. Additionally additionally, the two packs spawn often enough for me that I think anticipate would be less of a necessity as it is in ghostlight. I initially tried out anticipate because I wasn't satisfied with scratch or meditate in GLR.

As Tserin said we tested it out and found that as far as more/less effective, anticipate vs Scratch was about even with scratch potentially coming out on top. (It's been a while lol;; )
At2OOoC.pngAt2OOoC.pngAt2OOoC.pngAt2OOoC.pngAt2OOoC.pngAt2OOoC.pngAt2OOoC.pngAt2OOoC.pngAt2OOoC.pngAt2OOoC.pngAt2OOoC.png
@Salamanderpie Oh yeah I've noticed scratch is still better regardless, but it's been entertaining to try it out so far and I've been using it for now and gotten to like it for myself, but yeah it has more casters than ghostlight, however I love the fact that now I can face those annoying toridaes without a problem hahahaha. But yeah, thank you for bringing this up to us!
@Salamanderpie Oh yeah I've noticed scratch is still better regardless, but it's been entertaining to try it out so far and I've been using it for now and gotten to like it for myself, but yeah it has more casters than ghostlight, however I love the fact that now I can face those annoying toridaes without a problem hahahaha. But yeah, thank you for bringing this up to us!
uXWoEda.png
@Salamanderpie As someone who already uses this build I must say, A+ and highly recommend! This girl is my Anticitank and I love her: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29377389] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/293774/29377389_350.png[/img] [/url] (I got a shadow egg with this build, too. So, not too shabby!)
@Salamanderpie

As someone who already uses this build I must say, A+ and highly recommend!

This girl is my Anticitank and I love her:

29377389_350.png

(I got a shadow egg with this build, too. So, not too shabby!)
Shady's G1 Sales: Auction house | Hib den
Looking to commission a custom skin: Details here
shadyrabbit.png
Much love for Salad's Anticitank <3
It's actually made me want to leave the mire sometimes.
I don't know stats and things, but I know what works.
Anticitank works.
Much love for Salad's Anticitank <3
It's actually made me want to leave the mire sometimes.
I don't know stats and things, but I know what works.
Anticitank works.
DmRdZYl.png
I've been trying this build for about a month now and I highly recommend it. It also works fine on the Harpy's Roost if you need a break from Ghostlight, but the training runs ever so slightly slower.

I'm using the Redfoot variant, too. I find I have to refresh a lot to get a good starting pack, but once I get going, unless I mess up the buff order, I last around 5 rounds before my health gets desperately low.

I plan to try the 76 quick build on a nature or plague dragon in the future.
I've been trying this build for about a month now and I highly recommend it. It also works fine on the Harpy's Roost if you need a break from Ghostlight, but the training runs ever so slightly slower.

I'm using the Redfoot variant, too. I find I have to refresh a lot to get a good starting pack, but once I get going, unless I mess up the buff order, I last around 5 rounds before my health gets desperately low.

I plan to try the 76 quick build on a nature or plague dragon in the future.
15gb95M.giftJC1guv.pngw0IsqjS.gif
@JohnThackery

Also gonna look into this one~
@JohnThackery

Also gonna look into this one~
PJb908Z.png
This build looks really interesting. I have always been iffy for the other builds, but this seems like something I would like using. I am going to try it out as soon as I can.
This build looks really interesting. I have always been iffy for the other builds, but this seems like something I would like using. I am going to try it out as soon as I can.
407Ohsj.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27