Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Ghostlight Anticitank [Build]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27
10/10, would recommend, eliminate drops (eventually) guaranteed :D
10/10, would recommend, eliminate drops (eventually) guaranteed :D
Chiming in with another agree - Sala already posted my modifications to the build, so I don't have much to add other than this is life-changing for coli! With a bit of luck, it can result in long, long runs and few losses.
Chiming in with another agree - Sala already posted my modifications to the build, so I don't have much to add other than this is life-changing for coli! With a bit of luck, it can result in long, long runs and few losses.
Even though 5 and 6s are faster in the mire, I still default to ghostlight training when I'm profit exalting. (partially bc of coatl mire trainer and plant eating GLR trainer, partially bc mire on page 2).
also eliminates

I very briefly tried the meditate monk when first released, moved to a ruins wrecker for a while and then landed on the anticitank build. I think I prefer the redfoot variant, due to feeling like I go through less food (having sap around really helps when you get contused or if your rally wears off).

It's always a consistent two battles to L4 in ghostlight.

Even though 5 and 6s are faster in the mire, I still default to ghostlight training when I'm profit exalting. (partially bc of coatl mire trainer and plant eating GLR trainer, partially bc mire on page 2).
also eliminates

I very briefly tried the meditate monk when first released, moved to a ruins wrecker for a while and then landed on the anticitank build. I think I prefer the redfoot variant, due to feeling like I go through less food (having sap around really helps when you get contused or if your rally wears off).

It's always a consistent two battles to L4 in ghostlight.

@Knightess

Saving this to try out later!! Thanks so much for sharing :D
@Knightess

Saving this to try out later!! Thanks so much for sharing :D
tumblr_ouq7f7udIz1v8lm95o1_r3_100.gif3DgI354.gif
To ping me, use @Knightess, not KnightLESS or KnightNESS. They're really cool names, but I won't see the message! ;o; Thanks~

ZGitmNV.png
@Kiena Ahh thank you! I'll try to make sure that the refreshing until 2 melee for speed is emphasized. I'm glad you like my build.

@Battler i will lie down and cry i swear on me mum

@Knightess Thanks! Let me know if you have any feedback :) (Good luck elim hunting!)
@Kiena Ahh thank you! I'll try to make sure that the refreshing until 2 melee for speed is emphasized. I'm glad you like my build.

@Battler i will lie down and cry i swear on me mum

@Knightess Thanks! Let me know if you have any feedback :) (Good luck elim hunting!)
At2OOoC.pngAt2OOoC.pngAt2OOoC.pngAt2OOoC.pngAt2OOoC.pngAt2OOoC.pngAt2OOoC.pngAt2OOoC.pngAt2OOoC.pngAt2OOoC.pngAt2OOoC.png
@Salamanderpie
Thank you for making this build! So far, I'm liking it a lot better than Culex's build. It's much faster.
@Salamanderpie
Thank you for making this build! So far, I'm liking it a lot better than Culex's build. It's much faster.
I am a convert to the religion of the Salabuild. It makes grinding fodder, something I normally loathe to do, something I can actually somewhat enjoy.

Oh, and it makes me money to buy things.
I am a convert to the religion of the Salabuild. It makes grinding fodder, something I normally loathe to do, something I can actually somewhat enjoy.

Oh, and it makes me money to buy things.
takfb5.png
@Salamanderpie

Well this build is great! I loved it, It feels super refreshing!! I feel the results are a lot better than when I've used the Ghostbuster build. congrats on it! ^^

Also, since I mostly train to 5 or 6, I've been experimenting using anticipate on a mire flyer, set the stats to 119str 72qck and well, it's been pretty much interesting, so far I've been getting times very similar to the normal mire flyer and I get much better starts against physical enemies! Idk maybe it's not worth it in the mire but I've been feeling much refreshed, sort of fooling my brain into thinking it is at least different from the same mechanic I've been using all this time xP

But yeah, it's a very nice build the one you created!
@Salamanderpie

Well this build is great! I loved it, It feels super refreshing!! I feel the results are a lot better than when I've used the Ghostbuster build. congrats on it! ^^

Also, since I mostly train to 5 or 6, I've been experimenting using anticipate on a mire flyer, set the stats to 119str 72qck and well, it's been pretty much interesting, so far I've been getting times very similar to the normal mire flyer and I get much better starts against physical enemies! Idk maybe it's not worth it in the mire but I've been feeling much refreshed, sort of fooling my brain into thinking it is at least different from the same mechanic I've been using all this time xP

But yeah, it's a very nice build the one you created!
uXWoEda.png
@Cerf
I've tested anticipate on a 119 Mire flyer as well and got the same results, pretty interesting! Anticiflyer seems very viable, but I find that the difference in what I'm used to throws me off a bit (I have a lot more time put in with a standard flyer than with any GLR trainer, so adapting is a bit more difficult). Also, Earth toridae suddenly become the worst thing. Still not bad at all, though. Also, gives you a reason to say "anticiflyer" which is pretty fun.
@Cerf
I've tested anticipate on a 119 Mire flyer as well and got the same results, pretty interesting! Anticiflyer seems very viable, but I find that the difference in what I'm used to throws me off a bit (I have a lot more time put in with a standard flyer than with any GLR trainer, so adapting is a bit more difficult). Also, Earth toridae suddenly become the worst thing. Still not bad at all, though. Also, gives you a reason to say "anticiflyer" which is pretty fun.
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
@tserin

Why tho? @ earth toridae? are you using 70 or 72 qck? the worst thing here in this case of the "anticiflyer" (feel weird to say it hahha) is that you start say 3 wind weasels or 3 unicorns, or the 4 mobs (bc of the wind weasel once again) But other than that I've had very good results starting against all mobs with physical attackers, at least compared to the normal mire flyer.

Other good thing I noticed is that mid game, if you get 2 physical mob you can rally->anticipate [then get only half damage if anything with a 19 breath boost or the complete damage(give that both attack your trainer) but with 34 points of breath additional] and elim both the next turn
@tserin

Why tho? @ earth toridae? are you using 70 or 72 qck? the worst thing here in this case of the "anticiflyer" (feel weird to say it hahha) is that you start say 3 wind weasels or 3 unicorns, or the 4 mobs (bc of the wind weasel once again) But other than that I've had very good results starting against all mobs with physical attackers, at least compared to the normal mire flyer.

Other good thing I noticed is that mid game, if you get 2 physical mob you can rally->anticipate [then get only half damage if anything with a 19 breath boost or the complete damage(give that both attack your trainer) but with 34 points of breath additional] and elim both the next turn
uXWoEda.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27