Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Ghostlight Anticitank [Build]
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 26 27
@Salamanderpie
Ah, thank you. I get it now. :)
@Salamanderpie
Ah, thank you. I get it now. :)
MlmX2Dr.pngfrqaMSP.gifIYKLZV7.gif
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36216173] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/362162/36216173_350.png[/img] [/url] i absolutely love this build- i even have someone who can be added to the family, too!

36216173_350.png

i absolutely love this build- i even have someone who can be added to the family, too!
@tarKrieg Glad you like it! Your trainer is also super handsome :)
@tarKrieg Glad you like it! Your trainer is also super handsome :)
At2OOoC.pngAt2OOoC.pngAt2OOoC.pngAt2OOoC.pngAt2OOoC.pngAt2OOoC.pngAt2OOoC.pngAt2OOoC.pngAt2OOoC.pngAt2OOoC.pngAt2OOoC.png
i don't know how much testing anyone has down with this build when the coli was in BETA but i just wanted to give some little updates on how it's going for me! i kno a lot of people (including me) are worried about builds becoming defunct w/ the revamp so...

i've been using my drag with this build (i run with bolster+shred for lower breath cost than sap and extra damage on bosses :3) today to test out the coli revamp, and it still works great and feels amazing with the keyboard controls!!

the first turn ambush bug is fixed now, so she gets three turns at the beginning, and i think it's affected the turn order on 4-packs. i don't have explicit confirmation on it, but i'm noticing it--in the old coli, after you take out the two physical attackers and kill one of the casters, the other caster will attack immediately regardless of how it showed up in the turn order. in the revamp coli, after you take out the two physical attackers, if the turn order shows e.g. [1. you 2. aer phantom 3. you 4. longneck medium], if you kill the aer phantom first, the longneck medium doesn't take it's spot; you can immediately kill the longneck.

i haven't had many boss encounters but i've managed to survive one or two at high health, and even one when i started on the boss, which is all going way better than in the old coli lol

the fixed turn order stuff is better for longevity, too. i tend to train beyond the recommended 4-5 to 6-7, and going to 10 didn't feel too troublesome. i don't have any time trials yet but i'll try and come back with my numbers once i've made progress on that :3
i don't know how much testing anyone has down with this build when the coli was in BETA but i just wanted to give some little updates on how it's going for me! i kno a lot of people (including me) are worried about builds becoming defunct w/ the revamp so...

i've been using my drag with this build (i run with bolster+shred for lower breath cost than sap and extra damage on bosses :3) today to test out the coli revamp, and it still works great and feels amazing with the keyboard controls!!

the first turn ambush bug is fixed now, so she gets three turns at the beginning, and i think it's affected the turn order on 4-packs. i don't have explicit confirmation on it, but i'm noticing it--in the old coli, after you take out the two physical attackers and kill one of the casters, the other caster will attack immediately regardless of how it showed up in the turn order. in the revamp coli, after you take out the two physical attackers, if the turn order shows e.g. [1. you 2. aer phantom 3. you 4. longneck medium], if you kill the aer phantom first, the longneck medium doesn't take it's spot; you can immediately kill the longneck.

i haven't had many boss encounters but i've managed to survive one or two at high health, and even one when i started on the boss, which is all going way better than in the old coli lol

the fixed turn order stuff is better for longevity, too. i tend to train beyond the recommended 4-5 to 6-7, and going to 10 didn't feel too troublesome. i don't have any time trials yet but i'll try and come back with my numbers once i've made progress on that :3

@snugglebug
he
@snugglebug I tested it out on the first day of the coli beta and noticed the double ambush going to work as well. I'll have to reword the turn sequences when I get a chance.

It also sounds awesome that you're doing well against bosses too! If you'd like to elaborate more on when you attempt it or not, and the way it usually pans out I'd love to add a bosshunting/surviving vs bosses section as well.

I like to go level to 6 as well personally, and don't really have any qualms about the lost time, but I do love to see more data and perspectives. :)
@snugglebug I tested it out on the first day of the coli beta and noticed the double ambush going to work as well. I'll have to reword the turn sequences when I get a chance.

It also sounds awesome that you're doing well against bosses too! If you'd like to elaborate more on when you attempt it or not, and the way it usually pans out I'd love to add a bosshunting/surviving vs bosses section as well.

I like to go level to 6 as well personally, and don't really have any qualms about the lost time, but I do love to see more data and perspectives. :)
At2OOoC.pngAt2OOoC.pngAt2OOoC.pngAt2OOoC.pngAt2OOoC.pngAt2OOoC.pngAt2OOoC.pngAt2OOoC.pngAt2OOoC.pngAt2OOoC.pngAt2OOoC.png
just got it. am confused what to do with the extra turn lol using it on this boi [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39422788] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/394228/39422788_350.png[/img] [/url] so far so good except i hecking died he loses health rather easily how do yall deal with tihs
just got it. am confused what to do with the extra turn lol
using it on this boi

39422788_350.png

so far so good except i hecking died
he loses health rather easily how do yall deal with tihs
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
@PixelSpiral on those "extra" turns build breath by stacking Haste/Rally/Bolster on your trainer!

This build can be kind of high risk/high reward so to speak. Most of my survivability is because I've built a sense for tracking how the enemies take turns in the coli- for example when mages have enough breath to cast (If they meditate then cast, they'll have to meditate again for example and will be harmless).

Tracking the mobs is my best advice (Take out the scratchers and then the grey longnecks, and then the mages), as well as refreshing when you see bosses or when your health is low and you're up against 3 scratchers.

I know others have had this problem and I don't know if you do, but you don't need to build breath after your first battle- when you get to your second you should be able to Haste/Rally and then kick ghosty butt.

As for health, I have Sap on my trainer and I use the orange health potions when I have free turns to burn. If you're speedleveling then you should just refresh instead.
@PixelSpiral on those "extra" turns build breath by stacking Haste/Rally/Bolster on your trainer!

This build can be kind of high risk/high reward so to speak. Most of my survivability is because I've built a sense for tracking how the enemies take turns in the coli- for example when mages have enough breath to cast (If they meditate then cast, they'll have to meditate again for example and will be harmless).

Tracking the mobs is my best advice (Take out the scratchers and then the grey longnecks, and then the mages), as well as refreshing when you see bosses or when your health is low and you're up against 3 scratchers.

I know others have had this problem and I don't know if you do, but you don't need to build breath after your first battle- when you get to your second you should be able to Haste/Rally and then kick ghosty butt.

As for health, I have Sap on my trainer and I use the orange health potions when I have free turns to burn. If you're speedleveling then you should just refresh instead.
@Salamanderpie ok thanks! im using the extra turns after the first battle to bolster
@Salamanderpie ok thanks! im using the extra turns after the first battle to bolster
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
@Salamanderpie

Thank you so much! This is easily my favourite build of all time. I personally use a variant with Anticipate and Eliminate, Rally, Haste and Sap.

It's done wonders in the new Coliseum. I can train fodder to level 7 super fast, I can train TWO PERMAS AT ONCE (the average durability of the build is that I have to reset only every 50k-100k experience points, which is basically almost an entire level even at 20+), and I even found a way to beat the boss with just this build and two fodder dragons.

Thought you might want to include it in the original post ^_^
@Salamanderpie

Thank you so much! This is easily my favourite build of all time. I personally use a variant with Anticipate and Eliminate, Rally, Haste and Sap.

It's done wonders in the new Coliseum. I can train fodder to level 7 super fast, I can train TWO PERMAS AT ONCE (the average durability of the build is that I have to reset only every 50k-100k experience points, which is basically almost an entire level even at 20+), and I even found a way to beat the boss with just this build and two fodder dragons.

Thought you might want to include it in the original post ^_^
@SilverQuark Oh man! I will be adding your guide to mine, thank you :)
@SilverQuark Oh man! I will be adding your guide to mine, thank you :)
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 26 27