Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Familiars Guide! 5th Anniversary!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27
Updated as of Joxar's Spare Inventory announcement!

OmgspriterecoloursaAAA
Updated as of Joxar's Spare Inventory announcement!

OmgspriterecoloursaAAA
fam idk what to put in this thing anymore
Updated as of Brightshine Jubilee!
Updated as of Brightshine Jubilee!
@SuperDoctorMatty
Ahhh, thank you for keeping it updated! It's a huge time saver as opposed to going back and forth
through the bestiary and checking every familiar in the FR wikia. May the Deities bless you with luck and currency every festival! <3
@SuperDoctorMatty
Ahhh, thank you for keeping it updated! It's a huge time saver as opposed to going back and forth
through the bestiary and checking every familiar in the FR wikia. May the Deities bless you with luck and currency every festival! <3
aaa omg ty ;w; @undefinedbeing aaa im glad its helpful! ;w;
aaa omg ty ;w; @undefinedbeing aaa im glad its helpful! ;w;
@SuperDoctorMatty

Hey There! Would It Be Okay if I made my Own Version Of this please? With a Lot more Detail and Stuff like Descriptions and Colours And Stuff ^_^ I've Always Wanted to Do One, Just Thought to ask your Permission First <3!
@SuperDoctorMatty

Hey There! Would It Be Okay if I made my Own Version Of this please? With a Lot more Detail and Stuff like Descriptions and Colours And Stuff ^_^ I've Always Wanted to Do One, Just Thought to ask your Permission First <3!
@huntess aaa id prefer if you didnt honestly, im sorry ;o; i think mine's fine as it is ;m;
@huntess aaa id prefer if you didnt honestly, im sorry ;o; i think mine's fine as it is ;m;
@SuperDoctorMatty Awh ; - ; I Just Spent All Day Sorting out all my Familiar Information and Stuff ; ____ ; Im Pretty Sure a Lot of the Information From the Previous Post Is Out of Date, And Just Thought it Would be better for Lore and Stuff as Well ; - ; I Could Always Credit You If you Wanted <3 (Even Though I Didnt Get Much Of the Information From Here)

If Still you Dont Want me to, Ill Message Back Some People I Mentioned it Before About the Idea :(
@SuperDoctorMatty Awh ; - ; I Just Spent All Day Sorting out all my Familiar Information and Stuff ; ____ ; Im Pretty Sure a Lot of the Information From the Previous Post Is Out of Date, And Just Thought it Would be better for Lore and Stuff as Well ; - ; I Could Always Credit You If you Wanted <3 (Even Though I Didnt Get Much Of the Information From Here)

If Still you Dont Want me to, Ill Message Back Some People I Mentioned it Before About the Idea :(
@huntess my information is very well updated... it's got all the correct information, venues, etc... im sorry i really would prefer if you didnt ;_; my version is fine the way it is im sorry
@huntess my information is very well updated... it's got all the correct information, venues, etc... im sorry i really would prefer if you didnt ;_; my version is fine the way it is im sorry
@SuperDoctorMatty

Alright Alright... But Please, Double Check the Info Cause I know a Lot has Changed, Like Celestial Antelopes And Tons For Treasure Marketplace. I Dislike the Thought of People Getting Not Fully Accurate Info

Ill Go Back to Messaging the Others Now :/
@SuperDoctorMatty

Alright Alright... But Please, Double Check the Info Cause I know a Lot has Changed, Like Celestial Antelopes And Tons For Treasure Marketplace. I Dislike the Thought of People Getting Not Fully Accurate Info

Ill Go Back to Messaging the Others Now :/
@huntess You do that :) Sorry to disappoint.
@huntess You do that :) Sorry to disappoint.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27