Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Familiars Guide! 5th Anniversary!
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
@Evelyn2000 oh,, hm
i dont know what to do
@Evelyn2000 oh,, hm
i dont know what to do
fam idk what to put in this thing anymore
I tried to check what new familiars I could get from foraging or perhaps buy them, but the newer pictures seem to show no names when hovering over them - f. e. the owls and the wolfs/hyeanas (don't know their correct names). Not sure if it is missing or if my mouse refuses to work^^
I tried to check what new familiars I could get from foraging or perhaps buy them, but the newer pictures seem to show no names when hovering over them - f. e. the owls and the wolfs/hyeanas (don't know their correct names). Not sure if it is missing or if my mouse refuses to work^^
1SZnOCK.png9ZEx0Ta.pngHTV627h.gif
I don't know If I'm blind or anything, but I didn't see the Luminous Ambassador on the list. I could've missed it.

Sorry to be a issue.
I don't know If I'm blind or anything, but I didn't see the Luminous Ambassador on the list. I could've missed it.

Sorry to be a issue.
@quattronius
@quattronius
@Strade @undefinedbeing - Thanks to you and the other contributors for the update.

You didn't miss anything, I just wanted to share this with you as a quick way around your bestiary:
Familiar Bestiary Quick Reference Guide
@Strade @undefinedbeing - Thanks to you and the other contributors for the update.

You didn't miss anything, I just wanted to share this with you as a quick way around your bestiary:
Familiar Bestiary Quick Reference Guide
These are not the droids you are looking for... However, I may have a dragon you are looking for...(message me to inquire)
72eb0cf20918b4b957ec32b06e9832d272c3619f.png
Amazing guide!
Amazing guide!
QcmVjST.png
I got a Enstatite burrower from nature
@Strade
I got a Enstatite burrower from nature
@Strade
@shadowangel
pinging self
@shadowangel
pinging self
@Strade Don't know if you just need to add these, but you forgot a few of the event familiars for this year: [item=Luminous Ambassador] [item=Voltaic Ambassador] [item=Conflagrant Ambassador] And then there's the new Drakeharvest familiars: [item=Harvest Hardshell] [item=Plantation Pincher] Hope this helps :)
@Strade
Don't know if you just need to add these, but you forgot a few of the event familiars for this year:

Luminous Ambassador Voltaic Ambassador Conflagrant Ambassador

And then there's the new Drakeharvest familiars:

Harvest Hardshell Plantation Pincher

Hope this helps :)
mTNec0b.png AD17I29.gif
@Strade could I get on the ping list please?
And thank you for this resource!
Cheers!
@Strade could I get on the ping list please?
And thank you for this resource!
Cheers!
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27