Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Familiars Guide! 5th Anniversary!
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 26 27
@NonbinaryRobot Np! ;w;
@NonbinaryRobot Np! ;w;
fam idk what to put in this thing anymore
@Strade
You are wonderful.

Edit: nvm I see that you have Unobtainable elsewhere as a heading above the subsequent familiars, not, as I supposed, noting a single familiar.

However, the Hydra Scorpion in Insect Gathering is not under the heading but just above it.
@Strade
You are wonderful.

Edit: nvm I see that you have Unobtainable elsewhere as a heading above the subsequent familiars, not, as I supposed, noting a single familiar.

However, the Hydra Scorpion in Insect Gathering is not under the heading but just above it.
MlmX2Dr.pngfrqaMSP.gifIYKLZV7.gif
Any newbies who join, feel free to ask me about any familiar questions you may have or ask me to add you to the pinglist! Thepinglist is so I can get your attention on the forum whenever a new familiar comes out. ;w;

I can't wait to get the globe one!
Any newbies who join, feel free to ask me about any familiar questions you may have or ask me to add you to the pinglist! Thepinglist is so I can get your attention on the forum whenever a new familiar comes out. ;w;

I can't wait to get the globe one!
@NonbinaryRobot @Purrowler @Alskasaur @Sillywinter @Twye @Dragonartist24 @ashesofstars @Herddog @Copierthief @irlcronusampora @Nofsky8 @UndefinedBeing @xKaseix @Plancake @thisismahala @AriesOnMars @BezimiennyRaptor @akaachin @FloweredMachine Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed the event! [item=miniature sornieth globe]-Bounty of the Elements Event I kind of like the new familiar, but I don't understand how it's sentient enough to be a familiar XD I hope we get that explained at some point! ;3; I don't know for sure that this is a retired fam, but I've put it in that section for now.
@NonbinaryRobot @Purrowler @Alskasaur @Sillywinter @Twye @Dragonartist24 @ashesofstars @Herddog @Copierthief @irlcronusampora @Nofsky8 @UndefinedBeing @xKaseix @Plancake @thisismahala @AriesOnMars @BezimiennyRaptor @akaachin @FloweredMachine
Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed the event!

Miniature Sornieth Globe -Bounty of the Elements Event

I kind of like the new familiar, but I don't understand how it's sentient enough to be a familiar XD I hope we get that explained at some point! ;3; I don't know for sure that this is a retired fam, but I've put it in that section for now.
@Herddog (double ping sorry hh) How did I not see your message... I'll fix that, thank you!
@Herddog (double ping sorry hh) How did I not see your message... I'll fix that, thank you!
@NonbinaryRobot @Purrowler @Alskasaur @Sillywinter @Twye @Dragonartist24 @ashesofstars @Herddog @Copierthief @irlcronusampora @Nofsky8 @UndefinedBeing @xKaseix @Plancake @thisismahala @AriesOnMars @BezimiennyRaptor @akaachin @FloweredMachine Hey guys! New familiars are out exclusive to gathering in insect catching and foraging! Unfortunately I don't know for sure what elements they appear in, so if you find out, let me know! [item=creeping tendril]-Unsure [item=garden watcher]-Unsure [item=firebug]-Unsure [item=triple-sight firebug]-Unsure
@NonbinaryRobot @Purrowler @Alskasaur @Sillywinter @Twye @Dragonartist24 @ashesofstars @Herddog @Copierthief @irlcronusampora @Nofsky8 @UndefinedBeing @xKaseix @Plancake @thisismahala @AriesOnMars @BezimiennyRaptor @akaachin @FloweredMachine
Hey guys! New familiars are out exclusive to gathering in insect catching and foraging! Unfortunately I don't know for sure what elements they appear in, so if you find out, let me know!

Creeping Tendril -Unsure
Garden Watcher -Unsure

Firebug -Unsure
Triple-Sight Firebug -Unsure
@strade i got a [item=firebug] in ice! i switched to lightning but unfortunately got nothing ;-; i'll come back to this thread if i manage to get some more new famliiars in the future
@strade i got a Firebug in ice!

i switched to lightning but unfortunately got nothing ;-; i'll come back to this thread if i manage to get some more new famliiars in the future
w2GVor2.jpg
@quailheart Thank you! I'll add that to the list ;w;
@quailheart Thank you! I'll add that to the list ;w;
@Strade I've got a [item=Triple-Sight Firebug] in Wind c:
@Strade
I've got a Triple-Sight Firebug in Wind c:
@Mienne Thanks! I'll add that to the list ;3;
@Mienne Thanks! I'll add that to the list ;3;
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 26 27