Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Familiars Guide! 5th Anniversary!
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 26 27
I thought that might be possible too! In which case I think it's missing from your mkt treasure list. :P Again, unless my eyes are missing it which is also possible.
I thought that might be possible too! In which case I think it's missing from your mkt treasure list. :P Again, unless my eyes are missing it which is also possible.
@bamsin You're right, itdoes appear to be missing from that, I'll correct that. Thank you for telling me, I appreciate it ;w; It should be there now!
@bamsin You're right, itdoes appear to be missing from that, I'll correct that. Thank you for telling me, I appreciate it ;w; It should be there now!
fam idk what to put in this thing anymore
@bamsin @Strade

Hyrda Scorpions are found by gathering food in the fire region! If I recall correctly, it's either in gathered in insect catching or hunting.
@bamsin @Strade

Hyrda Scorpions are found by gathering food in the fire region! If I recall correctly, it's either in gathered in insect catching or hunting.
tumblr_inline_o2q516xOnN1ti6a97_500.png
@Akaachin Ohhh lol i'll remove that from the treasure thing then XD Oh actually I think it's already in the gathering section on my guide! Whoops XD; Thank you for correcting ;w;
@Akaachin Ohhh lol i'll remove that from the treasure thing then XD Oh actually I think it's already in the gathering section on my guide! Whoops XD; Thank you for correcting ;w;
np! glad to help out :))
np! glad to help out :))
tumblr_inline_o2q516xOnN1ti6a97_500.png
@Purrowler @Alskasaur @Sillywinter @Twye @Dragonartist24 @ashesofstars @Herddog @Copierthief @irlcronusampora @Nofsky8 @UndefinedBeing @xKaseix @Plancake @thisismahala @AriesOnMars @BezimiennyRaptor @akaachin @FloweredMachine Hey guys! I love all the new familiars omg Let me know if I'm missing any! I'll be adding them to the written list soon ;w; [item=crested river flight][item=goldfin river flight][item=giant white toridae][item=sewer toridae][item=scaleside noggle][item=sludge sifter][item=fanrat][item=silky fanrat][item=rat king][item=ghostly rat lord]
@Purrowler @Alskasaur @Sillywinter @Twye @Dragonartist24 @ashesofstars @Herddog @Copierthief @irlcronusampora @Nofsky8 @UndefinedBeing @xKaseix @Plancake @thisismahala @AriesOnMars @BezimiennyRaptor @akaachin @FloweredMachine

Hey guys! I love all the new familiars omg
Let me know if I'm missing any! I'll be adding them to the written list soon ;w;

Crested River Flight Goldfin River Flight Giant White Toridae Sewer Toridae Scaleside Noggle Sludge Sifter Fanrat Silky Fanrat Rat King Ghostly Rat Lord
Thank you, Strade! Can't say I want to cuddle any of them really....but I'm glad to have them! (More chests!)
Thank you, Strade! Can't say I want to cuddle any of them really....but I'm glad to have them! (More chests!)
MlmX2Dr.pngfrqaMSP.gifIYKLZV7.gif
@strade

Hey I recently changed my name from Purrowler to NonbinaryRobot can you update the pinglist for it :0 ?
@strade

Hey I recently changed my name from Purrowler to NonbinaryRobot can you update the pinglist for it :0 ?
tumblr_inline_obxooplFcU1tsrs3m_400.png
@NonbinaryRobot Can do! ;w;
@NonbinaryRobot Can do! ;w;
@strade thanks :D !
@strade thanks :D !
tumblr_inline_obxooplFcU1tsrs3m_400.png
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 26 27