Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Old Dragonomics thread - redirect within
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[center][b]PLEASE NOTE THAT THERE IS A [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2237277]NEW THREAD FOR THIS PROJECT HERE[/url]! THANK YOU![/b][/center] Hi! :) [img]http://i.imgur.com/ojzU7NV.png[/img] Link to Google Form: https://goo.gl/forms/vu1JojPsHwEUfsQH2 The [url=http://bit.ly/FRgraphs]associated spreadsheet[/url] shows, for each day of the week and hour in the day: [LIST] [*]Average number of dragons for sale in total in the Auction House; [*]Average lowest price for an adult dragon in the Auction House; [*]Average lowest price for a hatchling in the Auction House. [/LIST] This could help folks know when the best time of day and day of the week is to buy and sell fodder dragons, as long as folks are filling in the form semi-regularly. [b]It will continue to work even if I don't poke it for weeks.[/b] It's maintained by any submissions via the form, so if you want to keep it useful, fill in the form occasionally! The hours in the day when the form gets very few responses are [b]19:00 - 00:00 FR server time[/b]. If you're online during those times, please consider [url=https://goo.gl/forms/vu1JojPsHwEUfsQH2]filling in the form[/url] once or twice, to help keep those areas of the graph up to date!
PLEASE NOTE THAT THERE IS A NEW THREAD FOR THIS PROJECT HERE!
THANK YOU!

Hi! :)

ojzU7NV.png

Link to Google Form: https://******/forms/vu1JojPsHwEUfsQH2

The associated spreadsheet shows, for each day of the week and hour in the day:
  • Average number of dragons for sale in total in the Auction House;
  • Average lowest price for an adult dragon in the Auction House;
  • Average lowest price for a hatchling in the Auction House.

This could help folks know when the best time of day and day of the week is to buy and sell fodder dragons, as long as folks are filling in the form semi-regularly.

It will continue to work even if I don't poke it for weeks. It's maintained by any submissions via the form, so if you want to keep it useful, fill in the form occasionally!

The hours in the day when the form gets very few responses are 19:00 - 00:00 FR server time. If you're online during those times, please consider filling in the form once or twice, to help keep those areas of the graph up to date!
dNCLmdm.png
UK; sleeping 4pm-2am FRT // Pronouns: they/them // Feedback
~
Signature generator // Calendar of flight festivals until Sept 2019
@Cassolotl

Hello there, I went ahead and moved this thread over to the Guides forum for you :) This forum is most suited for the graphs that you want to make/share.

I also went ahead and locked the thread you posted in the Help Center.

Goodluck!
@Cassolotl

Hello there, I went ahead and moved this thread over to the Guides forum for you :) This forum is most suited for the graphs that you want to make/share.

I also went ahead and locked the thread you posted in the Help Center.

Goodluck!
@Gaia Thank you, much appreciated! :)
@Gaia Thank you, much appreciated! :)
dNCLmdm.png
~
This is such a wonderful idea! It might also be useful to include gem prices since there might be cheaper gem dragons based on the current gem-treasure price ratio.
This is such a wonderful idea! It might also be useful to include gem prices since there might be cheaper gem dragons based on the current gem-treasure price ratio.
85655121p.png ← pat the blorbo
visit the space lab →
& skin sales →

x permanently seeking x
abyss/clay/copper G1
nuvo-export.png 86951450.png
@disconcerto Innnnteresting, that would require folks to be able to edit the gem:treasure ratio on the sheet but I could wangle that! I'll see how this goes for a couple of days, and add the gem stuff later on when there is more treasure data to work with. :) Thanks!
@disconcerto Innnnteresting, that would require folks to be able to edit the gem:treasure ratio on the sheet but I could wangle that! I'll see how this goes for a couple of days, and add the gem stuff later on when there is more treasure data to work with. :) Thanks!
dNCLmdm.png
~
@cassalotl

Crowdsourcing this is an excellent idea. Thanks!

I have a question concerning the time though. On at least one chart it says UK time. Wouldn't it be easier to use FR time? Or did I missunderstand?
@cassalotl

Crowdsourcing this is an excellent idea. Thanks!

I have a question concerning the time though. On at least one chart it says UK time. Wouldn't it be easier to use FR time? Or did I missunderstand?
Y8eNONv.png vetica_by_coloradoblues-dbd9yhg.gif dNCLmdm.png
@Overture

Oops, I found a way to collect the data in the FR timezone, but forgot to update the charts, I think. I should comb through them and remove references to UK time. Thanks for pointing that out. :)
@Overture

Oops, I found a way to collect the data in the FR timezone, but forgot to update the charts, I think. I should comb through them and remove references to UK time. Thanks for pointing that out. :)
dNCLmdm.png
~
I just made a chart of all the data so far (a day and a bit!) of the number of dragons in the auction house in total, and it's still rising - probably still recovering from the auction house being emptied for the update, which happened less than a week ago! [img]http://i.imgur.com/bQh0lgE.png[/img]
I just made a chart of all the data so far (a day and a bit!) of the number of dragons in the auction house in total, and it's still rising - probably still recovering from the auction house being emptied for the update, which happened less than a week ago!

bQh0lgE.png
dNCLmdm.png
~
So, I guess there's about a day and a half of data here, and that's awesome! Things are still very wobbly because we don't have averages from a decently long period of time yet, but that's alright.

Mainly the problem will be making sure there's data while I'm sleeping. It's 17:00-ish FR server time, and midnight where I am - I am offline from about 17:00 to about 02:00 FR server time. So if anyone is online a lot during that time, submitting a little data would help a lot!

Thank you. :) <3
So, I guess there's about a day and a half of data here, and that's awesome! Things are still very wobbly because we don't have averages from a decently long period of time yet, but that's alright.

Mainly the problem will be making sure there's data while I'm sleeping. It's 17:00-ish FR server time, and midnight where I am - I am offline from about 17:00 to about 02:00 FR server time. So if anyone is online a lot during that time, submitting a little data would help a lot!

Thank you. :) <3
dNCLmdm.png
~
Things are looking a bit more complete now - we have *some* data for every hour in the day except 22:00 FR server time. :) It's still very wibbly wobbly because we don't have enough data for a long enough time, but we're getting there. Total dergs in the AH is still climbing consistently: [img]http://i.imgur.com/qma10ub.png[/img]
Things are looking a bit more complete now - we have *some* data for every hour in the day except 22:00 FR server time. :) It's still very wibbly wobbly because we don't have enough data for a long enough time, but we're getting there.

Total dergs in the AH is still climbing consistently:

qma10ub.png
dNCLmdm.png
~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7