Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Baldwin's Bubbling Brew Visual Guide 3.0
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 36 37
Update: Apparel 11-15

Update Complete

Jeah ^^
Update: Apparel 11-15

Update Complete

Jeah ^^
We are celebrating:

Mistral Jamboree<click on it
26. March - 01. April

Pinglist was here!
We are celebrating:

Mistral Jamboree<click on it
26. March - 01. April

Pinglist was here!
Up with it to the Top. ^^
Up with it to the Top. ^^
@Evantalia

Just wanted to thank you for this guide.

And add that i think the percentage on yellow goo is off. I spent four days transmuting off and on, to get the three needed for the anomalous nekomata. That or rngesus REALLY hates me, haha.
@Evantalia

Just wanted to thank you for this guide.

And add that i think the percentage on yellow goo is off. I spent four days transmuting off and on, to get the three needed for the anomalous nekomata. That or rngesus REALLY hates me, haha.
am back after a long absence
been here since 2014!

OjYCOIV.png
@FlyingKnight

the Data for that comes from a Spreedsheet with over 12k entrys.

Link to the Sheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1iBOG3IkaTDLTWjZZri5QmALGpd7iWbu5jAx3RVYZIVw/edit#gid=0
@FlyingKnight

the Data for that comes from a Spreedsheet with over 12k entrys.

Link to the Sheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1iBOG3IkaTDLTWjZZri5QmALGpd7iWbu5jAx3RVYZIVw/edit#gid=0
@Evantalia

It'd seem I had a nasty streak of bad luck, then.
@Evantalia

It'd seem I had a nasty streak of bad luck, then.
been here since 2014!

OjYCOIV.png
@FlyingKnight

See the good in it. you got alot of Goo for other brewings.
@FlyingKnight

See the good in it. you got alot of Goo for other brewings.
@Evantalia

Oh yeah, definitely. I got a good amount of the rarer colors, and a decent chunk of experience for all that transmuting, lol!
@Evantalia

Oh yeah, definitely. I got a good amount of the rarer colors, and a decent chunk of experience for all that transmuting, lol!
been here since 2014!

OjYCOIV.png
!!! UPDATE !!!

The new Snakes are integrated and "Where do I find X Item" got the new Items for the Snakes

Attention:
Not much is known about the Stone Knife, please inform me of where you found one.

@mes3 @ALivingrequiem @Alrydae @Alsmiffy @arctoidea @Arrakis @AthenaMinerva @Axiluvia @B00 @BloodyAngel12 @BlueAlphyn885 @botoluvr @BraveEguana @BubbleCat @Butterfliez @CelticMaenad @Crywild @dairyAesthetic @daringspirit @DeeStar @Dragonchilde @DragonPud @Earl @ElecSquirrel10 @emmasquema @Emylee @ErusXIV @FightClub @Flair @galacticpink @Hallel @HannahNicole @Hausdaddy @helacute @iDoodle2Draw @IgnisFlamel @Inudoragon23 @JaylayDragon @jbapple @jibori @kas62000 @KatiJo @kaylavarnell4736 @Kementeri @khaosstar @kriskrossness @Kriten @LehLora @Leiari @lilbluecat @lilwildlady @LisaRaeX @Lonelyvalues @LSRose @Lugia101101 @Maddiebird @MayaAmano @mer1in @Mergo @mochimajuru @Khryvaine @Moondragon007 @Natakiro @Nemalu @Nightwind @Ninja6700 @NoAkei @Nydra @demiourgos @pagansilver @Persephonis @phatcat @Phecat @PuchiMausu @QiEclipse @QueenParda @ranuncudahlia @Rarek @Ravenspinner @Reochi @Rioseiku @Rondine @Rookjay @RoseofRomania @runningwater @ScarlettNyhtt @seajules @Serilda @ShadowRising @shephology @Shougoney @Sioranth @SkaldCorvus @Skullettez @SkyfireHuntress @SnoopSnip @SoundOfRain @Sparkledog @Stormhawke @Tassledown @TimelordSnowy @TohruAdachi @Trinity1 @Venezia @WarMasterRealOne @Ypestis1812 @KurtCobain @browncoatparadox @hawchoo @kascaboota @chamilet @Nazariy @00samicat @Organise @Catsy01 @Solarra @StormsForDragon @NikeZeusX @rainkeltoia @Hoovie @ravensdiscontent @Hexxious @Drakkina
!!! UPDATE !!!

The new Snakes are integrated and "Where do I find X Item" got the new Items for the Snakes

Attention:
Not much is known about the Stone Knife, please inform me of where you found one.

@mes3 @ALivingrequiem @Alrydae @Alsmiffy @arctoidea @Arrakis @AthenaMinerva @Axiluvia @B00 @BloodyAngel12 @BlueAlphyn885 @botoluvr @BraveEguana @BubbleCat @Butterfliez @CelticMaenad @Crywild @dairyAesthetic @daringspirit @DeeStar @Dragonchilde @DragonPud @Earl @ElecSquirrel10 @emmasquema @Emylee @ErusXIV @FightClub @Flair @galacticpink @Hallel @HannahNicole @Hausdaddy @helacute @iDoodle2Draw @IgnisFlamel @Inudoragon23 @JaylayDragon @jbapple @jibori @kas62000 @KatiJo @kaylavarnell4736 @Kementeri @khaosstar @kriskrossness @Kriten @LehLora @Leiari @lilbluecat @lilwildlady @LisaRaeX @Lonelyvalues @LSRose @Lugia101101 @Maddiebird @MayaAmano @mer1in @Mergo @mochimajuru @Khryvaine @Moondragon007 @Natakiro @Nemalu @Nightwind @Ninja6700 @NoAkei @Nydra @demiourgos @pagansilver @Persephonis @phatcat @Phecat @PuchiMausu @QiEclipse @QueenParda @ranuncudahlia @Rarek @Ravenspinner @Reochi @Rioseiku @Rondine @Rookjay @RoseofRomania @runningwater @ScarlettNyhtt @seajules @Serilda @ShadowRising @shephology @Shougoney @Sioranth @SkaldCorvus @Skullettez @SkyfireHuntress @SnoopSnip @SoundOfRain @Sparkledog @Stormhawke @Tassledown @TimelordSnowy @TohruAdachi @Trinity1 @Venezia @WarMasterRealOne @Ypestis1812 @KurtCobain @browncoatparadox @hawchoo @kascaboota @chamilet @Nazariy @00samicat @Organise @Catsy01 @Solarra @StormsForDragon @NikeZeusX @rainkeltoia @Hoovie @ravensdiscontent @Hexxious @Drakkina
@Evantalia

I found mine while I was scavenging (I can't remember what element, sorry ^^;;;) but I'm level 36 in scavenging...if this helps any. ^^;;;
@Evantalia

I found mine while I was scavenging (I can't remember what element, sorry ^^;;;) but I'm level 36 in scavenging...if this helps any. ^^;;;
SYJDX48.png
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 36 37