Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | FR Image Assets
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 38 39
this is extremely helpful, thank you for this!
this is extremely helpful, thank you for this!
nature.gif SKOGUR
they/them

wishlist
artshop
Ohh wow, this is a fantastic resource. Thank you so much for putting it together.
Ohh wow, this is a fantastic resource. Thank you so much for putting it together.
ZM3TQUN.png
This is super helpful! Thank you for putting it together. I was looking for something nice to put in my signature, the coli venue backgrounds gave me just what I wanted.
This is super helpful! Thank you for putting it together. I was looking for something nice to put in my signature, the coli venue backgrounds gave me just what I wanted.
_back_day.png
I don't know what to say. I love you?
I don't know what to say. I love you?
Need more den tasks and den gem slots. Too many pretty dragons and I'm all maxed out. I have a dragon hoarding problem.
@Starrlight
(First off, this is and remains amazingly helpful)
Would it be possible to add the little icons from the Bounty of the Elements lore snippets to the list? I know already that some folks are using 'em in bios and stuff.
@Starrlight
(First off, this is and remains amazingly helpful)
Would it be possible to add the little icons from the Bounty of the Elements lore snippets to the list? I know already that some folks are using 'em in bios and stuff.
a small yellow and gold flag with the Light Flight's symbol
She/Her, FR +0
No worms in my username-
R e n a i w o m
I like being pinged, but not mass ones.
I often process thoughts by writing... Trying to TL;DR more.

Yea, I'll add all the lore images (including the ones in the original lore) tonight ^^
@ScienceGal8

Yea, I'll add all the lore images (including the ones in the original lore) tonight ^^
jA0Unwf.gif
Thank you so much for compiling all of these!
Thank you so much for compiling all of these!
These are amazing thank you so much!
These are amazing thank you so much!
radical.png
Wow, great work, very helpful, thank you!
Wow, great work, very helpful, thank you!

77396432.png 70262926.png

BBCode Resources:
Crowe's Compendium
BBCode Guide
BBCode Fonts
GNU Terry Pratchett
Quick question - will you ever do the backgrounds from lairs? Like the banner at the top?
Quick question - will you ever do the backgrounds from lairs? Like the banner at the top?
AvatarofAkatosh-cropped.png I tried to make an aesthetic signature but it broke :(
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 38 39