Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | FR Image Assets
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 38 39
Self ping so I can bookmark on my own PC @UnicornCrazy
Self ping so I can bookmark on my own PC @UnicornCrazy
My pencil is my wand, my imagination my magic. I spin worlds from words and planets from pencils, for I am a writer and an artist and above all a creator.

ey/em, FR+8,
@Starlight I just want to thank you for making this, it's going to be so useful.
@Starlight I just want to thank you for making this, it's going to be so useful.
kY3roHq.png
@Starlight
There are also dawn/dusk versions of the Coli venues. Can you also get those please?
@Starlight
There are also dawn/dusk versions of the Coli venues. Can you also get those please?
@Nefelibata

I have so far been unable to retrieve dawn/dusk versions of the Coli venue backgrounds. I might be able to if I experience it for myself (I haven't yet though).

(Also, you mispinged me; there's two r's ^^')
@Nefelibata

I have so far been unable to retrieve dawn/dusk versions of the Coli venue backgrounds. I might be able to if I experience it for myself (I haven't yet though).

(Also, you mispinged me; there's two r's ^^')
jA0Unwf.gif
@Starrlight
Oh, I'm sorry for misping!
If you could show me how, I could try and get the dawn and dusk coli venue versions since they are accessible to my timezone.
@Starrlight
Oh, I'm sorry for misping!
If you could show me how, I could try and get the dawn and dusk coli venue versions since they are accessible to my timezone.
@Nefelibata

Sorry about the late reply; I had to take care of something.

I usually grab the images by using inspect element. So, right click just outside of the Coliseum window and then go to the "Sources" tab. You should then see a bunch of folders. The day/night backgrounds can be found via this folder route: html5 > coliseum/images > venue. The venue you have open in the Coli window will have the background images in its respective folder.

It might be different for the dawn/dusk backgrounds though; I have no idea. If you peruse through the folders when the dawn/dusk backgrounds are up, you might find it.
@Nefelibata

Sorry about the late reply; I had to take care of something.

I usually grab the images by using inspect element. So, right click just outside of the Coliseum window and then go to the "Sources" tab. You should then see a bunch of folders. The day/night backgrounds can be found via this folder route: html5 > coliseum/images > venue. The venue you have open in the Coli window will have the background images in its respective folder.

It might be different for the dawn/dusk backgrounds though; I have no idea. If you peruse through the folders when the dawn/dusk backgrounds are up, you might find it.
jA0Unwf.gif
@Starrlight

Weird, it shows the night/day backgrounds but no dusk/dawn backgrounds.

Could they be the parallax images?
I'm sure they exist, I'm pretty sure at least.

Thanks for the help anyways!
@Starrlight

Weird, it shows the night/day backgrounds but no dusk/dawn backgrounds.

Could they be the parallax images?
I'm sure they exist, I'm pretty sure at least.

Thanks for the help anyways!
@Nefelibata

There's a possibility that they only show up during the dawn/dusk times of the site. Alternatively, the dawn/dusk effects could be achieved with code. I'm not sure.
@Nefelibata

There's a possibility that they only show up during the dawn/dusk times of the site. Alternatively, the dawn/dusk effects could be achieved with code. I'm not sure.
jA0Unwf.gif
@Starrlight Then, I will try to hunt those images. They are really lovely. When I'll get them, I'll give them to you so you can have them here. Also, you missed this icon which I think it's super cool [img]http://flightrising.com/html5/coliseum/images/title/spr_props.png[/img]
@Starrlight
Then, I will try to hunt those images.
They are really lovely.

When I'll get them, I'll give them to you so you can have them here.

Also, you missed this icon which I think it's super cool
spr_props.png
@Nefelibata

Thank you :D
@Nefelibata

Thank you :D
jA0Unwf.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 38 39