Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Spreadsheet] Ladra's Apparel Tracker
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 25 26
@atinae

Oh man thanks for pointing that out! I'll fix it right away ^^'
@atinae

Oh man thanks for pointing that out! I'll fix it right away ^^'
mA2hqc9.png
@shizuyue @Peppze @Ariizumi @Dreamcoyote @SlainCane @Kitanya @nerenne @stingrays @Theirin @TheMoiety @ColoradoBlues

A few changes today!
  • I've added all the new rose apparel.
  • Teardrop Jade Pendent was changed from 'Jade Teardrop Necklace' on the master sheet, whoops. >.>
  • And finally, you'll have to add some more rows to the bottom of the sheet before pasting in the new apparel.
@shizuyue @Peppze @Ariizumi @Dreamcoyote @SlainCane @Kitanya @nerenne @stingrays @Theirin @TheMoiety @ColoradoBlues

A few changes today!
  • I've added all the new rose apparel.
  • Teardrop Jade Pendent was changed from 'Jade Teardrop Necklace' on the master sheet, whoops. >.>
  • And finally, you'll have to add some more rows to the bottom of the sheet before pasting in the new apparel.
mA2hqc9.png
@ladra
May I be added to your pinglist for changes? This is a wonderful tool.
@ladra
May I be added to your pinglist for changes? This is a wonderful tool.
@Erayidil

Added you! Thank you for your kind words ^^
@Erayidil

Added you! Thank you for your kind words ^^
mA2hqc9.png
@ladra

Can I be pinged for updates please? :)
@ladra

Can I be pinged for updates please? :)
9rffWp7.pngaWMT9t0.pngezXcb0S.pngfft0ISG.pngF0xe8dU.gifK2bRISJ.pngJeJCbPi.gifmake_a_wish_pink_by_shardlovespotatoes-dbuh5fp.pngfe91xe6.png
@ladra This is amazing! Can I go on the updates pinglist?

@Evantalia Sorry to ping you, but do you happen to have a copy of the sheet (however outdated it may be) with the item numbers on it? You're right, it'd make the initial inputting much quicker!
@ladra This is amazing! Can I go on the updates pinglist?

@Evantalia Sorry to ping you, but do you happen to have a copy of the sheet (however outdated it may be) with the item numbers on it? You're right, it'd make the initial inputting much quicker!
@Evantalia I'm sorry to be a pain, but permissions appear to be turned off >.>
@Evantalia I'm sorry to be a pain, but permissions appear to be turned off >.>
@Rulanir

new link
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vDHswolZZCK3toCm6fgp6eK9EhonX1Hr9UQie61yn2o/edit?usp=sharing
@Rulanir

new link
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vDHswolZZCK3toCm6fgp6eK9EhonX1Hr9UQie61yn2o/edit?usp=sharing
@shizuyue @Peppze @Ariizumi @Dreamcoyote @SlainCane @Kitanya @nerenne @stingrays @Theirin @TheMoiety @ColoradoBlues @Erayidil @Rulanir

Updated with the new festival apparel! Happy Greenskeeper Gathering, everyone ^^
@shizuyue @Peppze @Ariizumi @Dreamcoyote @SlainCane @Kitanya @nerenne @stingrays @Theirin @TheMoiety @ColoradoBlues @Erayidil @Rulanir

Updated with the new festival apparel! Happy Greenskeeper Gathering, everyone ^^
mA2hqc9.png
@ladra

Thank you for the update, happy Greenskeeper Gathering to you too!
@ladra

Thank you for the update, happy Greenskeeper Gathering to you too!
ZNhRsiG.png
15 hours ahead of FR!
(art instagram over here)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 25 26