Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Spreadsheet] Ladra's Apparel Tracker
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26
@ladra

No credit needed, and I'm glad it's what you wanted! ^_^
@ladra

No credit needed, and I'm glad it's what you wanted! ^_^
CS0nkUR.png
@shizuyue @Peppze @Ariizumi @Dreamcoyote @SlainCane @Kitanya @nerenne @stingrays @Theirin @TheMoiety

Added the new lace apparel!

Also just a head's up of sorts, there is an improvement to the search sheet and graphics for the thread coming down the pipeline, it'll just probably have to wait a couple weeks until after final exams and an upcoming surgery. Soon though! Thanks everyone who has enjoyed the spreadsheet so far, it makes me feel less crazy for starting this project. :)
@shizuyue @Peppze @Ariizumi @Dreamcoyote @SlainCane @Kitanya @nerenne @stingrays @Theirin @TheMoiety

Added the new lace apparel!

Also just a head's up of sorts, there is an improvement to the search sheet and graphics for the thread coming down the pipeline, it'll just probably have to wait a couple weeks until after final exams and an upcoming surgery. Soon though! Thanks everyone who has enjoyed the spreadsheet so far, it makes me feel less crazy for starting this project. :)
mA2hqc9.png
@ladra

This sheet is seriously amazing! I was thinking of starting one of my own, and then I found yours! XD
@ladra

This sheet is seriously amazing! I was thinking of starting one of my own, and then I found yours! XD
w8o0xW1.png springcleanrafflebutton.png iiILKcw.png
@Kitanya

Ahh, thanks! Glad I spared you all the work ^^
@Kitanya

Ahh, thanks! Glad I spared you all the work ^^
mA2hqc9.png
@ladra

Thank you so much for the update!
@ladra

Thank you so much for the update!
ZNhRsiG.png
15 hours ahead of FR!
(art instagram over here)
@ladra
Please add me to your update list! This is fantastic~ ^_^
@ladra
Please add me to your update list! This is fantastic~ ^_^
10545843_qa4oy8AnldwZ5JQ.png
@shizuyue @Peppze @Ariizumi @Dreamcoyote @SlainCane @Kitanya @nerenne @stingrays @Theirin @TheMoiety @ColoradoBlues

Updated with the Rose Thorn apparel!

Apologies also for the double ping, I decided I'm too lazy to change the asterisks to @s every time. ^^'

P.S. Good luck to anyone who is dealing with impending final exams. If FR comes out with any new apparel in the next two weeks I probably won't be able to update the sheet until my exams are over. Sorry!
@shizuyue @Peppze @Ariizumi @Dreamcoyote @SlainCane @Kitanya @nerenne @stingrays @Theirin @TheMoiety @ColoradoBlues

Updated with the Rose Thorn apparel!

Apologies also for the double ping, I decided I'm too lazy to change the asterisks to @s every time. ^^'

P.S. Good luck to anyone who is dealing with impending final exams. If FR comes out with any new apparel in the next two weeks I probably won't be able to update the sheet until my exams are over. Sorry!
mA2hqc9.png
@ladra

Thank you so much for the update! And all the best for your exams! :)
@ladra

Thank you so much for the update! And all the best for your exams! :)
ZNhRsiG.png
15 hours ahead of FR!
(art instagram over here)
@Peppze

You're welcome! And I appreciate the well-wishes. My first exam is in 7 hours, woooooo~
@Peppze

You're welcome! And I appreciate the well-wishes. My first exam is in 7 hours, woooooo~
mA2hqc9.png
@ladra hey just a heads up - you have Jade Teardrop Necklace on the sheet, but it's actually Teardrop Jade Necklace!
@ladra hey just a heads up - you have Jade Teardrop Necklace on the sheet, but it's actually Teardrop Jade Necklace!
1ZHnNyJ.pngâ–ˆbcRnJHQ.gifâ–ˆcskp9sJ.png

The Coliseum Encounter Project â–ˆ|â–ˆDragonomics!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26