Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Farming the Coliseum without Eliminate
1 2 3 4 5 6
Thank you very much for this tutorial! I'm amazed by coliseum guides that expect a new player to just have a couple of Eliminates on hand.

I've been having trouble finding the following information: what stat do the level 12 abilities (Disorient, etc.) cast from? Are they only for mages, or does it matter?

Much appreciated!
Thank you very much for this tutorial! I'm amazed by coliseum guides that expect a new player to just have a couple of Eliminates on hand.

I've been having trouble finding the following information: what stat do the level 12 abilities (Disorient, etc.) cast from? Are they only for mages, or does it matter?

Much appreciated!
@mercifuldawn

The elemental debuff stones (disorient, conceal, drown, etc.) that you can use at level 12 draw from your intelligence stat. Therefore, I'd say they're really only for mages or other dragons that specialize in intelligence.
@mercifuldawn

The elemental debuff stones (disorient, conceal, drown, etc.) that you can use at level 12 draw from your intelligence stat. Therefore, I'd say they're really only for mages or other dragons that specialize in intelligence.
Thank you for the information, I will be trying the builds on my baby dragons :D
Thank you for the information, I will be trying the builds on my baby dragons :D
v886aA7.png
@mercifuldawn if you need any help in this build, let me know! I fully finished my build (2 fighters and a mage), and hope I can help in any way you might need it!

Always willing to help
@mercifuldawn if you need any help in this build, let me know! I fully finished my build (2 fighters and a mage), and hope I can help in any way you might need it!

Always willing to help
~RayneDrop99~
WI7lnRZ.png
5hF3FGk.png
WQA384m.png
6OezIjj.png
Wg3kZKR.png
L74Jfbv.png
mlHpBMC.png
LCqISMP.png
xCVbB5p.png
FMoJ9vk.png
tqGkHih.png
RDt6LqI.png
G7sE7RO.png
gziv3Ja.png
unknown.png
@rarestmiller (pinging for later reference) :)
@rarestmiller (pinging for later reference) :)
Do you have a suggested point distribution for the mage?
@mistedleaf (so I can find it later)
Do you have a suggested point distribution for the mage?
@mistedleaf (so I can find it later)
Ufo9hnS.png5kRkxhJ.png
@mistedleaf if you need any help you can message me! I fully finished my builds (and they work great!)

I think they recommended you use the same point distribution as your fighter, but putting it into int instead of str :)
@mistedleaf if you need any help you can message me! I fully finished my builds (and they work great!)

I think they recommended you use the same point distribution as your fighter, but putting it into int instead of str :)
~RayneDrop99~
WI7lnRZ.png
5hF3FGk.png
WQA384m.png
6OezIjj.png
Wg3kZKR.png
L74Jfbv.png
mlHpBMC.png
LCqISMP.png
xCVbB5p.png
FMoJ9vk.png
tqGkHih.png
RDt6LqI.png
G7sE7RO.png
gziv3Ja.png
unknown.png
@RayneDrop99 thank you
@RayneDrop99 thank you
Ufo9hnS.png5kRkxhJ.png
This was really helpful:).
This was really helpful:).
He/Him|WARNING! I eat pancakes|FR time+2|Weird|This, along with my clan profile, is a big WIP
SM’s Leveling and Grinding
3EEgU.gif
@litra
@litra
1 2 3 4 5 6