Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Farming the Coliseum without Eliminate
1 2 3 4 5 6
@mallerin
This is awesome!
I wish I had known about this when I was a newbie to the coli! You deserve a shoutout!
@mallerin
This is awesome!
I wish I had known about this when I was a newbie to the coli! You deserve a shoutout!
eiwITiZ.png
is there a picture with how it should look like? with dyslexia and english not being my mother language im super confused what to do but also veeery curious and intrested. i read everything twice but i dont dont understand @Mallerin
is there a picture with how it should look like? with dyslexia and english not being my mother language im super confused what to do but also veeery curious and intrested. i read everything twice but i dont dont understand @Mallerin
@StormJunes
I have screenshots of my level 13 dragons with this build, to give you an idea of how this works. Just switch the elemental battle stones with the one that matches your dragon's elemental flight:

Glass Cannon Build (Fire Element) : https://i.imgur.com/UYCOoLs.jpg
Mage/Healer Build (Ice Element): https://i.imgur.com/Y9A5FR7.jpg
@StormJunes
I have screenshots of my level 13 dragons with this build, to give you an idea of how this works. Just switch the elemental battle stones with the one that matches your dragon's elemental flight:

Glass Cannon Build (Fire Element) : https://i.imgur.com/UYCOoLs.jpg
Mage/Healer Build (Ice Element): https://i.imgur.com/Y9A5FR7.jpg
mrPLcCg.png vkuVMgF.png a4J9Xct.jpg kdKchxL.jpg
Pinging myself so I can come back to look at this tomorrow) @bantymom
Pinging myself so I can come back to look at this tomorrow) @bantymom
Kleos
The pursuit and celebration of glorious action. Those who pursue Kleos must be willing to leave everything behind, seeking glory above all else. Those who achieve Kleos are heroes. They have become immortal through their actions and achieve the immortal honor of serving the glory of Glittermom, the Light Weaver.
Eternal renown, immortal fame - - Kleos is imperishable
@Oxton self ping for later. Thank you for this guide :D
@Oxton self ping for later. Thank you for this guide :D
y0rbHJY.png BJZhFXG.png mAiCJNJ.png
mtHAEL4.png optH9Kd.png xGZ2vEk.png
UYXZLyE.png mjtJ868.png mlHpBMC.png
tumblr_ml7ict0XCv1r7y61oo1_400.gif
Pinging myself for later! @eeveedream I definitely want to come back and check this out closer.
Pinging myself for later! @eeveedream I definitely want to come back and check this out closer.
[quote name="Bantymom" date=2017-05-03 15:24:15] Also, which Magic/Healer Breed has the highest intelligence? Are Faes even a possibility? I'm very very new and have already bought too many dragons, so I would like my next purchase to be the right one. [/quote] My Wind Fae works very well with my GW team (they're statted and stoned according to Duke's Guide, including Eliminate), and he's only level 23 (close to leveling up to 24). Faes are natural mages; they're one of the breeds that come with Meditate and Contuse at level 1.
Bantymom wrote on 2017-05-03:

Also, which Magic/Healer Breed has the highest intelligence? Are Faes even a possibility? I'm very very new and have already bought too many dragons, so I would like my next purchase to be the right one.

My Wind Fae works very well with my GW team (they're statted and stoned according to Duke's Guide, including Eliminate), and he's only level 23 (close to leveling up to 24). Faes are natural mages; they're one of the breeds that come with Meditate and Contuse at level 1.
windmid.png
tumblr_nqzcnveuCa1uzc8vbo1_500.png
windmid.png
Since theirs are only level 13's, I just wanted to show my level 15's and show my progress! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/382400035377250306/400057773242712064/unknown.png[/img] Everything is so good so far, I added sap just so I can gain some health back if the healer can't get to me fast enough. Idk about Enfeeble. It doesn't sound that great, but when my 4th slot opens up, I'll update again with my Berserkers, and I'll try out the Enfeeble, and let everyone know! [item=enfeeble] [item=berserker] (Also as you can see I do have an Eliminate now. I got it through farming accidentally with this build! So even if it's too expensive, never give up, you might get lucky and have one handed to you.)
Since theirs are only level 13's, I just wanted to show my level 15's and show my progress!

unknown.png

Everything is so good so far, I added sap just so I can gain some health back if the healer can't get to me fast enough. Idk about Enfeeble. It doesn't sound that great, but when my 4th slot opens up, I'll update again with my Berserkers, and I'll try out the Enfeeble, and let everyone know!

Enfeeble Berserker

(Also as you can see I do have an Eliminate now. I got it through farming accidentally with this build! So even if it's too expensive, never give up, you might get lucky and have one handed to you.)
~RayneDrop99~
WI7lnRZ.png
5hF3FGk.png
WQA384m.png
6OezIjj.png
Wg3kZKR.png
L74Jfbv.png
mlHpBMC.png
LCqISMP.png
xCVbB5p.png
FMoJ9vk.png
tqGkHih.png
RDt6LqI.png
G7sE7RO.png
gziv3Ja.png
unknown.png
Update: Still have not tried enfeeble, and probably solely because I just don't have the [i]spare[/i] money to buy one, gotta save, save, save! My dragons are level 19 now! Making progress! Stats and stones so far: [center][size=5]My Warrior[/size][/center] [center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/382400035377250306/400384923317567498/unknown.png[/img][/center] [center][size=6]And my Mage/Healer![/size][/center] [center][img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/382400035377250306/400384811027660800/unknown.png[/img][/center] I did replace my wind mage's bolt with disorient, because it does seem to do more damage (even though the being easier to dodge is a bit risky, it works most the time.) I'm thinking of finishing their builds with haste, and putting rally on my healer. I was contemplating reflect, but then you know. That's hard to use when it [i]also reflects the healer's attempts to heal you[/i]. And I don't think I'm going to switch to enfeeble for them, just because I think it goes off INT and obviously they're STR dragons. Edit: Also I've used a [item=Tincture of Dissolution] and it makes everything look so much neater <3
Update: Still have not tried enfeeble, and probably solely because I just don't have the spare money to buy one, gotta save, save, save!

My dragons are level 19 now! Making progress!

Stats and stones so far:
My Warrior
unknown.png
And my Mage/Healer!
unknown.png

I did replace my wind mage's bolt with disorient, because it does seem to do more damage (even though the being easier to dodge is a bit risky, it works most the time.)

I'm thinking of finishing their builds with haste, and putting rally on my healer. I was contemplating reflect, but then you know. That's hard to use when it also reflects the healer's attempts to heal you.

And I don't think I'm going to switch to enfeeble for them, just because I think it goes off INT and obviously they're STR dragons.

Edit: Also I've used a Tincture of Dissolution and it makes everything look so much neater <3
~RayneDrop99~
WI7lnRZ.png
5hF3FGk.png
WQA384m.png
6OezIjj.png
Wg3kZKR.png
L74Jfbv.png
mlHpBMC.png
LCqISMP.png
xCVbB5p.png
FMoJ9vk.png
tqGkHih.png
RDt6LqI.png
G7sE7RO.png
gziv3Ja.png
unknown.png
@Saiav pinging myself for later. :) Thanks for making this guide!
@Saiav pinging myself for later. :) Thanks for making this guide!
1 2 3 4 5 6