Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Gathering Reference Guide 2
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 27 28
@acheronta [item=andesine] Andesine found in Earth, level 36!
@acheronta

Andesine

Andesine found in Earth, level 36!
c339f747e4665c56ca81426fd42eb471.png
[item=microcline] in water, plague and wind (all in one day!!!)
Microcline in water, plague and wind (all in one day!!!)
mM2VM9X.png
First turn of the morning= Arcane dug up 3 [item=orthoclase] (second turn - tried Nature ... not yet) Third turn= Nature dug up 4 [item=orthoclase]
First turn of the morning= Arcane dug up 3 Orthoclase
(second turn - tried Nature ... not yet)
Third turn= Nature dug up 4 Orthoclase
mM2VM9X.png
All venues have been found! [i]Hunting[/i] [item=Clawfoot Wallaby][item=Miniature Wallaby][item=Wallaby] BASE LEVEL: 31 Clawfoot Wallaby - Ice/Light/Lightning/Shadow Miniature Wallaby - Arcane/Fire/Nature Wallaby - Earth/Plague/Water/Wind [i]Digging[/i] [item=Andesine][item=Microcline][item=Orthoclase] BASE LEVEL: 31 Andesine - Earth/Fire/Ice/Shadow Microcline - Light/Plague/Water/Wind Orthoclase - Arcane/Nature/Lightning
All venues have been found!

Hunting

Clawfoot Wallaby Miniature Wallaby Wallaby
BASE LEVEL: 31
Clawfoot Wallaby - Ice/Light/Lightning/Shadow
Miniature Wallaby - Arcane/Fire/Nature
Wallaby - Earth/Plague/Water/Wind

Digging

Andesine Microcline Orthoclase
BASE LEVEL: 31
Andesine - Earth/Fire/Ice/Shadow
Microcline - Light/Plague/Water/Wind
Orthoclase - Arcane/Nature/Lightning
Hello guys. Was hesitant on posting here, but decided to give it a try. In items from Digging, there's that Manticore familiar, found in Digging Arcane/Shadow/Water. I was digging each day in those regions for about 4 months now, and still no Manticore. My lvl is 33. Is it that rare, or maybe I'm just extremely unlucky? Anyone had found it lately? Thanks in advance. [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/360.png[/img]
Hello guys.
Was hesitant on posting here, but decided to give it a try.
In items from Digging, there's that Manticore familiar, found in Digging Arcane/Shadow/Water.
I was digging each day in those regions for about 4 months now, and still no Manticore. My lvl is 33.
Is it that rare, or maybe I'm just extremely unlucky? Anyone had found it lately? Thanks in advance.
360.png
NmS5GYp.png LRsHRNT.png b8wk9GD.png DtPHRBn.png
@KameTurtle

Hello there!
I'm not sure but I think that blue manticore is rare to find.
Maybe someone can say for sure.

later edit

Oh sorry! You were speaking about Manticore and I about blue chimera, my mistake! Sorry!
@KameTurtle

Hello there!
I'm not sure but I think that blue manticore is rare to find.
Maybe someone can say for sure.

later edit

Oh sorry! You were speaking about Manticore and I about blue chimera, my mistake! Sorry!
banner_gif_to_my_character_by_crayzywolfmoon-da11w7d.gif
@KameTurtle @Crayzy

Unfortunately it is just that rare. I haven't been dumping all of my gathers there, but I've been trying for a lot longer, and I still have that thing on my list. The Hippojay, the Manticore, and the Darktouch Chimera just do not show up often, no matter your level, so just keep trying, or spread out your gathers if you're looking for other stuff to make the pain easier to bare, or try to get it from the AH or in trade or something if you're too frustrated to keep going. Good luck though!
@KameTurtle @Crayzy

Unfortunately it is just that rare. I haven't been dumping all of my gathers there, but I've been trying for a lot longer, and I still have that thing on my list. The Hippojay, the Manticore, and the Darktouch Chimera just do not show up often, no matter your level, so just keep trying, or spread out your gathers if you're looking for other stuff to make the pain easier to bare, or try to get it from the AH or in trade or something if you're too frustrated to keep going. Good luck though!
c339f747e4665c56ca81426fd42eb471.png
I'd like to add a note:
I have already been gathering these ducks in the Hunting skill at level 19 for all territories.

"BASE LEVEL: 20
Drifting Duck - Earth/Ice/Lightning/Shadow
Mallard - Light/Water/Wind
Wood Duck - Arcane/Fire/Nature/Plague"
I'd like to add a note:
I have already been gathering these ducks in the Hunting skill at level 19 for all territories.

"BASE LEVEL: 20
Drifting Duck - Earth/Ice/Lightning/Shadow
Mallard - Light/Water/Wind
Wood Duck - Arcane/Fire/Nature/Plague"
This thread is so helpful with finding the new gathering only swipp materials! thanks for all the time you put into it!
This thread is so helpful with finding the new gathering only swipp materials! thanks for all the time you put into it!
I am 2 hours ahead of FR.
tumblr_ob0n13DcYV1uhpgueo1_1280.png
Found Pangolin hunting in Light (level 38).
Found Pangolin hunting in Light (level 38).
1ezfoMg.png Fxte6bi.jpg 59TgHaL.png
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 27 28