Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Breeding Dragons for Newbies!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Omg, this thing should be pinned. I just went looking for it and came across the 2.0 version instead of this one and was so confused when I couldn't find anything on the Runes gene. [quote name="DontStepOnLegos" date=2017-07-21 19:34:07] If I have one dragon with red eyes and a dragon with teal eyes and I breed them in a lightning nest, do I always get a dragon with teal eyes? [/quote] @DontStepOnLegos I don't know if anyone answered your question yet, but I spotted it on the old version of this thread and wanted to say that yes, hatched dragons will always have the eye color that matches the nest they were born in. If you breed them in a lightning nest, they will always have lightning eyes.
Omg, this thing should be pinned. I just went looking for it and came across the 2.0 version instead of this one and was so confused when I couldn't find anything on the Runes gene.

DontStepOnLegos wrote on 2017-07-21:
If I have one dragon with red eyes and a dragon with teal eyes and I breed them in a lightning nest, do I always get a dragon with teal eyes?

@DontStepOnLegos I don't know if anyone answered your question yet, but I spotted it on the old version of this thread and wanted to say that yes, hatched dragons will always have the eye color that matches the nest they were born in. If you breed them in a lightning nest, they will always have lightning eyes.
swjKrfD.png
Update: Added Capsule rarity!
Update: Added Capsule rarity!
FooterAds.gif
@Khaoti

Hello! Sorry if I just missed this, if you breed a Imperial and a Coatl, what are the odds of getting each breed?

Thank you for your help!
@Khaoti

Hello! Sorry if I just missed this, if you breed a Imperial and a Coatl, what are the odds of getting each breed?

Thank you for your help!
@bagofgroceries

Hi! According to the Breeding Rarity Guide, if you breed a Coatl and an Imperial, you will have a 3% chance of getting a Coatl and a 97% chance of getting an Imperial.

Hope this helped!
@bagofgroceries

Hi! According to the Breeding Rarity Guide, if you breed a Coatl and an Imperial, you will have a 3% chance of getting a Coatl and a 97% chance of getting an Imperial.

Hope this helped!
FooterAds.gif
Update: Added Bee rarity!
Update: Added Bee rarity!
FooterAds.gif
Thank you! This is a very good guide :)
Thank you! This is a very good guide :)
What are tapir and striation?
What are tapir and striation?
@Khaoti how long until the hatching age/grow? I'm not finding that anywhere
@Khaoti how long until the hatching age/grow? I'm not finding that anywhere
@Astarot863

Hatchlings take 5 days to grow! Often changing into the adult dragon art on the 6th day
@Astarot863

Hatchlings take 5 days to grow! Often changing into the adult dragon art on the 6th day
FooterAds.gif
Is there a way of figuring out how many eggs the dragons will have or is it just random chance?
Is there a way of figuring out how many eggs the dragons will have or is it just random chance?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10