Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [TOOL] Automatic BBCODE dragon images
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Ayeva
Thank you for making this~ it's really useful~
@Ayeva
Thank you for making this~ it's really useful~
MRb9YPn.png
@Ayeva

This is very useful! Thank you for making it, I'll be using it a lot. OVO
@Ayeva

This is very useful! Thank you for making it, I'll be using it a lot. OVO
WDPocj4.png
@AkiraShade @PositiveDragon
Thank you very much! As I said many times before, I am always happy to see that people find this useful :) You are welcome!

@AkiraShade @PositiveDragon
Thank you very much! As I said many times before, I am always happy to see that people find this useful :) You are welcome!

The tool has been updated with new Dragon Auction BBCODE helper and "Go to" buttons!
The tool has been updated with new Dragon Auction BBCODE helper and "Go to" buttons!
Thanks so much for making this! As someone who is just starting to work on their Dragon's info, this was super helpful and convenient for linking mates and kin and such! :D!!
Thanks so much for making this! As someone who is just starting to work on their Dragon's info, this was super helpful and convenient for linking mates and kin and such! :D!!
I like saving the small image of dragons before I exalt them, so this makes it go a lot faster now that I don't have to replace different parts of the url.

Thanks!
I like saving the small image of dragons before I exalt them, so this makes it go a lot faster now that I don't have to replace different parts of the url.

Thanks!
0PO1tea.png Scatter Thread
Quest Thread
@xygo
@xygo
@SpookySquid @RaynShyu
Thank you! I am sometimes surprised by the fact of how many different uses this tool can have, haha! I am really glad to see that it helps and makes everything easier!

@Xygo
Hello! I reccomend to bookmark this thread or create link in Yuor profile rather than pingling yourself! It makes it easier to find and also pings tend to dissapear over time (after a month, if I remember correctly)

UPDATE:
The tool has been updated with the new tertiary, LACE!
Uff! I am happy that I found out about this gene soon enought to make it quick :)
@SpookySquid @RaynShyu
Thank you! I am sometimes surprised by the fact of how many different uses this tool can have, haha! I am really glad to see that it helps and makes everything easier!

@Xygo
Hello! I reccomend to bookmark this thread or create link in Yuor profile rather than pingling yourself! It makes it easier to find and also pings tend to dissapear over time (after a month, if I remember correctly)

UPDATE:
The tool has been updated with the new tertiary, LACE!
Uff! I am happy that I found out about this gene soon enought to make it quick :)
@Ayeva
You're generator is blocked by malwarebytes. Its probably just being overprotective, but I just thought I'd let you know.
@Ayeva
You're generator is blocked by malwarebytes. Its probably just being overprotective, but I just thought I'd let you know.
ECNdq9d.png
@sundragon
I guess its because of advertisements that the site I host it on has. Im currently looking for another (preferably english) hosting site with less bothering ads (since I dont want to pay to host I have to deal with ads anyway).
But yeah, other than ads it should not cause any problems and I suppose its blocking it because of ads. But as long as you dont click them and insert your personal data to them its okay.
@sundragon
I guess its because of advertisements that the site I host it on has. Im currently looking for another (preferably english) hosting site with less bothering ads (since I dont want to pay to host I have to deal with ads anyway).
But yeah, other than ads it should not cause any problems and I suppose its blocking it because of ads. But as long as you dont click them and insert your personal data to them its okay.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10