Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [TOOLS] Super Lair SS - New Owner
1 2 ... 95 96 97 98 99 ... 119 120
Hi! Would you mind adding me to the pinglist? I adore this spreadsheet. I'd also be really interested in having a Memorial page -- I saw it talked about early on in this thread and it sounded like it'd be super nice to have. I love keeping track of every dragon that has been in my lair at some point.

Edit: Eye types aren't working for me in the new version of the spreadsheet either. I'm entering everything by hand.
Hi! Would you mind adding me to the pinglist? I adore this spreadsheet. I'd also be really interested in having a Memorial page -- I saw it talked about early on in this thread and it sounded like it'd be super nice to have. I love keeping track of every dragon that has been in my lair at some point.

Edit: Eye types aren't working for me in the new version of the spreadsheet either. I'm entering everything by hand.
lq5hzxA.png jt3PpxV.png
@MintTangle
Sure thing! I'll get you added. And I'd actually forgotten about the Memorial Page, thanks for reminding me! I'm rewriting the sheet, so I'll probably add it then. Hopefully will not be too much longer before the new sheet is ready.

Is it the Census tab where eye types aren't working? If so, check to make sure the code is reading from the proper column. I believe it should say something like =COUNTIF(Lair!O:O, "Common")
That O:O is what might be wrong; it might say P:P. Just change that to O:O on all of them on the Census tab and that should fix it. I do not know why it's done that.

If that's not what's wrong, let me know and I'll see what I can do.
@MintTangle
Sure thing! I'll get you added. And I'd actually forgotten about the Memorial Page, thanks for reminding me! I'm rewriting the sheet, so I'll probably add it then. Hopefully will not be too much longer before the new sheet is ready.

Is it the Census tab where eye types aren't working? If so, check to make sure the code is reading from the proper column. I believe it should say something like =COUNTIF(Lair!O:O, "Common")
That O:O is what might be wrong; it might say P:P. Just change that to O:O on all of them on the Census tab and that should fix it. I do not know why it's done that.

If that's not what's wrong, let me know and I'll see what I can do.
@Siscily That was it! Thanks so much for your help. I can't wait to see the new sheet! I love having all of this data to look at...
@Siscily That was it! Thanks so much for your help. I can't wait to see the new sheet! I love having all of this data to look at...
lq5hzxA.png jt3PpxV.png
@Alexstrasza @kipinae @Lanikot @Auresse @purplejabberwock @absolmon @cinderrain @toxipraline @LordAlois @MoonBiter @Gr12zly @KittyAoba @wingedRenegade @Jamethyst @KitKaze @YouThereYeaYou @Taskuhecate @LunarLunacy @jibori @Trixy @GalaxyFlare @HummingbirdColor @AetherDragon @Cinderfire @PrimeNumbersCas @SpringsSong @Sanguiem @Catsy01 @nielybh @SimFeetUnder @Sky93 @Starrydance @Kallifrey @Brea @IntelligentWolf @Twinkletoe @SoulOfChaos @ilimati @Quetzalzotz @Beezadrella @Juneun @GarnetRose @AristaHolmes @mauvehouseplant @SkyJumper @Ichored @Prinxee @Fauviein @Chadtronic @Alphazi @Servalan @Naufragate @CaveJohnson @Jetfeather @StormyDragon @Raineski @Plancake @Evlon @JoyLayne @Risuna @Rosekitten @LancelotOfTheSky @Jestro @Evilie @Siennia @LadyNycto @Enterea @Gwinna @kickthebeat @RaveLegend @KairinRose @Ethuiliel @Kabu @InkTheatre @spicecake @Drakaneal @Rainbeetle @Sickened @dragonspit999 @LillySunset @Meereswind @Moondragon007 @TornadoTorrie @PsycheFennecat @catslash @Kaibaman @Restless @Pinguin @ChibiFluffy @Divinia @Rosecrimson @Illyrael @Angii @bonibaru @B1ue @lieb @PersimmonBird @Doodeedoodah @Demetre @hat17 @Juneside @CheshireCatUk1 @Absol1234 @Ozpin @soulykins @MarvinPA @Cog @Honorat @LynterriaHatake @MusicalMaladies @Kavrrin @Stargirl8686 @chronicDreamer @heartcrusher1 @SomehowStillSane @DragonSanctuary @sadri22 @SeaCrest @ArcticFire @CrankyCrew @succulentclub @Hawkgirl6511 @Noddddd @LadyMora @leaofthewolves @Shapes05 @PetitMoutonNoir @HardcoreUvula @proserpinaseeds @CobaltMoon @Mnkn10 @ladymcjingles @Enkil @MoonCatcher333 @atrolock @MintTangle

Ahhh, OMG. Ok, so. There is a LOT to add to the sheet, what with the new dragon breed and something like seven new genes. I will do my best to deal with that this week, but there's information I need to collect about each (marketplace prices and rarities) before I can do so. If anyone knows any of that info, please let me know.

I'm not really going to add anything new that's specific for the Ancient breeds. I'll just mark certain things, likely with an (A), to note they're Ancients and genes for Ancients. If genes are all different for Ancients, I'll put the breed name beside the gene, or something like that. If anyone has any suggestions for this, again, please let me know.
@Alexstrasza @kipinae @Lanikot @Auresse @purplejabberwock @absolmon @cinderrain @toxipraline @LordAlois @MoonBiter @Gr12zly @KittyAoba @wingedRenegade @Jamethyst @KitKaze @YouThereYeaYou @Taskuhecate @LunarLunacy @jibori @Trixy @GalaxyFlare @HummingbirdColor @AetherDragon @Cinderfire @PrimeNumbersCas @SpringsSong @Sanguiem @Catsy01 @nielybh @SimFeetUnder @Sky93 @Starrydance @Kallifrey @Brea @IntelligentWolf @Twinkletoe @SoulOfChaos @ilimati @Quetzalzotz @Beezadrella @Juneun @GarnetRose @AristaHolmes @mauvehouseplant @SkyJumper @Ichored @Prinxee @Fauviein @Chadtronic @Alphazi @Servalan @Naufragate @CaveJohnson @Jetfeather @StormyDragon @Raineski @Plancake @Evlon @JoyLayne @Risuna @Rosekitten @LancelotOfTheSky @Jestro @Evilie @Siennia @LadyNycto @Enterea @Gwinna @kickthebeat @RaveLegend @KairinRose @Ethuiliel @Kabu @InkTheatre @spicecake @Drakaneal @Rainbeetle @Sickened @dragonspit999 @LillySunset @Meereswind @Moondragon007 @TornadoTorrie @PsycheFennecat @catslash @Kaibaman @Restless @Pinguin @ChibiFluffy @Divinia @Rosecrimson @Illyrael @Angii @bonibaru @B1ue @lieb @PersimmonBird @Doodeedoodah @Demetre @hat17 @Juneside @CheshireCatUk1 @Absol1234 @Ozpin @soulykins @MarvinPA @Cog @Honorat @LynterriaHatake @MusicalMaladies @Kavrrin @Stargirl8686 @chronicDreamer @heartcrusher1 @SomehowStillSane @DragonSanctuary @sadri22 @SeaCrest @ArcticFire @CrankyCrew @succulentclub @Hawkgirl6511 @Noddddd @LadyMora @leaofthewolves @Shapes05 @PetitMoutonNoir @HardcoreUvula @proserpinaseeds @CobaltMoon @Mnkn10 @ladymcjingles @Enkil @MoonCatcher333 @atrolock @MintTangle

Ahhh, OMG. Ok, so. There is a LOT to add to the sheet, what with the new dragon breed and something like seven new genes. I will do my best to deal with that this week, but there's information I need to collect about each (marketplace prices and rarities) before I can do so. If anyone knows any of that info, please let me know.

I'm not really going to add anything new that's specific for the Ancient breeds. I'll just mark certain things, likely with an (A), to note they're Ancients and genes for Ancients. If genes are all different for Ancients, I'll put the breed name beside the gene, or something like that. If anyone has any suggestions for this, again, please let me know.
no real suggestions but good luck! If I were in charge of any of these sheets I would dread updates like this haha.. <3
no real suggestions but good luck! If I were in charge of any of these sheets I would dread updates like this haha.. <3
What would you
attempt
if you could not
fail?
mirna_by_pupmew-dcgjmvo.png snapper_button.png
I'm trying to snipe a few Gaoler genes, so I'll list the prices of any I see (these are without any dom discount):

Breed Change: Gaoler - 275000t

Primary Gene: Mosaic (Gaoler) - 150,000t
Primary Gene: Bar (Gaoler) - 125,000t
Primary Gene: Giraffe (Gaoler) - 112,500t
Primary Gene: Shaggy (Gaoler) - 112,500t
Primary Gene: Tapir (Gaoler) - 92,500t
Primary Gene: Falcon (Gaoler) - 85,000t

Secondary Gene: Breakup (Gaoler) - 100,000t
Secondary Gene: Daub (Gaoler) - 82,500t
Secondary Gene: Paint (Gaoler) - 82,500t
Secondary Gene: Hex (Gaoler) - 80,000t
Secondary Gene: Streak (Gaoler) - 80,000t
Secondary Gene: Striation (Gaoler) - 60,000t

Tertiary Gene: Gnarlhorns (Gaoler) - 500g
Tertiary Gene: Wintercoat (Gaoler) - 95,000t
Tertiary Gene: Runes (Gaoler) - 95,000t
Tertiary Gene: Ringlets (Gaoler) - 77,500t
Tertiary Gene: Thylacine (Gaoler) - 77,500t
Tertiary Gene: Shardflank (Gaoler) - 75,000t

(Also, I would suspect that the genes are going to be specific to each ancient breed, but also we won't be getting another one for a bit so it's not really an issue atm^^)
I'm trying to snipe a few Gaoler genes, so I'll list the prices of any I see (these are without any dom discount):

Breed Change: Gaoler - 275000t

Primary Gene: Mosaic (Gaoler) - 150,000t
Primary Gene: Bar (Gaoler) - 125,000t
Primary Gene: Giraffe (Gaoler) - 112,500t
Primary Gene: Shaggy (Gaoler) - 112,500t
Primary Gene: Tapir (Gaoler) - 92,500t
Primary Gene: Falcon (Gaoler) - 85,000t

Secondary Gene: Breakup (Gaoler) - 100,000t
Secondary Gene: Daub (Gaoler) - 82,500t
Secondary Gene: Paint (Gaoler) - 82,500t
Secondary Gene: Hex (Gaoler) - 80,000t
Secondary Gene: Streak (Gaoler) - 80,000t
Secondary Gene: Striation (Gaoler) - 60,000t

Tertiary Gene: Gnarlhorns (Gaoler) - 500g
Tertiary Gene: Wintercoat (Gaoler) - 95,000t
Tertiary Gene: Runes (Gaoler) - 95,000t
Tertiary Gene: Ringlets (Gaoler) - 77,500t
Tertiary Gene: Thylacine (Gaoler) - 77,500t
Tertiary Gene: Shardflank (Gaoler) - 75,000t

(Also, I would suspect that the genes are going to be specific to each ancient breed, but also we won't be getting another one for a bit so it's not really an issue atm^^)
image.pngZQGfAQY.pngKirsi_Pixel_Gaoler_by_ProtonBonfire_-_Small.png
@Siscily Hi, sorry to bother you, I just have a few questions. Will you post the updated lair sheet later or should I go through and add the new items? (fully capable I was just wondering [emoji=tundra tongue size=2]) Same question for the breeding sheet. (No worries just wondering!) And can I be added to the ping list? Thanks for your time! and these amazing spread sheets!
@Siscily
Hi, sorry to bother you, I just have a few questions.
Will you post the updated lair sheet later or should I go through and add the new items? (fully capable I was just wondering )

Same question for the breeding sheet. (No worries just wondering!)

And can I be added to the ping list?

Thanks for your time! and these amazing spread sheets!
@Nirnasha17
Hi there! No problem, never a bother. I'll add the new items as soon as I can, hopefully this week. I just need to get rarity information and find out what sort of things the new dragons eat.

You are quite welcome to add them on your own, though, if you prefer! Since I have seven new genes and a new dragon to add, it'll take me a bit to get done.

And sure thing, I'll get you added!

You're very welcome, and thank you!
@Nirnasha17
Hi there! No problem, never a bother. I'll add the new items as soon as I can, hopefully this week. I just need to get rarity information and find out what sort of things the new dragons eat.

You are quite welcome to add them on your own, though, if you prefer! Since I have seven new genes and a new dragon to add, it'll take me a bit to get done.

And sure thing, I'll get you added!

You're very welcome, and thank you!
@Siscily
I did the (metaphorical) math on these assumptions:
Ancient genes that mimic modern genes also mimic their rarities.
All modern gem genes are rare, so all ancient gene gems are rare.
All modern baldwin genes are limited, so ancient baldwin genes are limited.
All modern coliseum genes are uncommon, so ancient coliseum genes are uncommon.

That just leaves Mosaic, Shaggy, Breakup, Streak, Shardflank, and Wintercoat, which are all at the top end of the price range for their respective genes, and so like their modern counterparts, are uncommon.

Primary
Bar - Uncommon
Crystal - Rare
Falcon - Common
Giraffe - Uncommon
Jaguar - Uncommon
Mosaic - Uncommon
Phantom - Uncommon
Piebald - Common
Pinstripe - Limited
Shaggy - Uncommon
Tapir - Common
Tiger - Common
Wasp - Rare

Secondary
Bee - Rare
Breakup - Uncommon
Daub - Common
Facet - Rare
Hex - Uncommon
Paint - Common
Peregrine - Common
Rosette - Uncommon
Spirit - Uncommon
Streak - Uncommon
Striation - Common
Stripes - Common
Trail - Limited

Tertiary
Ghost - Uncommon
Gnarlhorns - Rare
Ringlets - Uncommon
Runes - Limited
Scorpion - Limited
Shardflank - Uncommon
Smoke - Uncommon
Thylacine - Common
Underbelly - Common
Weathered - Limited
Wintercoat - Uncommon

Just gotta say one more time that these are logical guesses, so please, nobody take my word for it.
@Siscily
I did the (metaphorical) math on these assumptions:
Ancient genes that mimic modern genes also mimic their rarities.
All modern gem genes are rare, so all ancient gene gems are rare.
All modern baldwin genes are limited, so ancient baldwin genes are limited.
All modern coliseum genes are uncommon, so ancient coliseum genes are uncommon.

That just leaves Mosaic, Shaggy, Breakup, Streak, Shardflank, and Wintercoat, which are all at the top end of the price range for their respective genes, and so like their modern counterparts, are uncommon.

Primary
Bar - Uncommon
Crystal - Rare
Falcon - Common
Giraffe - Uncommon
Jaguar - Uncommon
Mosaic - Uncommon
Phantom - Uncommon
Piebald - Common
Pinstripe - Limited
Shaggy - Uncommon
Tapir - Common
Tiger - Common
Wasp - Rare

Secondary
Bee - Rare
Breakup - Uncommon
Daub - Common
Facet - Rare
Hex - Uncommon
Paint - Common
Peregrine - Common
Rosette - Uncommon
Spirit - Uncommon
Streak - Uncommon
Striation - Common
Stripes - Common
Trail - Limited

Tertiary
Ghost - Uncommon
Gnarlhorns - Rare
Ringlets - Uncommon
Runes - Limited
Scorpion - Limited
Shardflank - Uncommon
Smoke - Uncommon
Thylacine - Common
Underbelly - Common
Weathered - Limited
Wintercoat - Uncommon

Just gotta say one more time that these are logical guesses, so please, nobody take my word for it.
Rowan
they/them pronouns. FR+2
Nocturnes, Pearlcatchers, occasionally Skydancers
ivycrowned's Lair Keeper and Pair Workshop: forum post / spreadsheet
HW4lpxl.png
@siscily No worries I was just wondering! Thanks for all you do! [emoji=familiar heart size=1][emoji=tundra star size=2]
@siscily
No worries I was just wondering! Thanks for all you do!
1 2 ... 95 96 97 98 99 ... 119 120