Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [TOOLS] Super Lair SS - New Owner
1 2 ... 94 95 96 97 98 ... 119 120
oh no i hope u feel better soon ;o;;; thank u sm for all ur work on this tool <3
oh no i hope u feel better soon ;o;;; thank u sm for all ur work on this tool <3
((Kai || they/them))
K6TNbNL.pnggnd7XS8.pngxAaH3K8.pngipiaOGP.pngLrK9u2q.png
Can you add me to the breeding lab pinglist for updates? If it's just a general pinglist that's fine :)
Can you add me to the breeding lab pinglist for updates? If it's just a general pinglist that's fine :)
OOf4SrF.gif 2330070.pngOOf4SrF.gif 2vju4wg.jpg
Thank you for the updates, hopefully you feel better soon!
Thank you for the updates, hopefully you feel better soon!
@MoonCatcher333
Yep, it's a general pinglist, since I tend to update both sheets at the same time. But sure, got you added! :)
@MoonCatcher333
Yep, it's a general pinglist, since I tend to update both sheets at the same time. But sure, got you added! :)
@Alexstrasza @kipinae @Lanikot @Auresse @purplejabberwock @absolmon @cinderrain @toxipraline @LordAlois @MoonBiter @Gr12zly @KittyAoba @wingedRenegade @Jamethyst @KitKaze @YouThereYeaYou @Taskuhecate @LunarLunacy @jibori @Trixy @GalaxyFlare @HummingbirdColor @AetherDragon @Cinderfire @PrimeNumbersCas @SpringsSong @Sanguiem @Catsy01 @nielybh @SimFeetUnder @Sky93 @Starrydance @Kallifrey @Brea @IntelligentWolf @Twinkletoe @SoulOfChaos @ilimati @Quetzalzotz @Beezadrella @Juneun @GarnetRose @AristaHolmes @mauvehouseplant @SkyJumper @Ichored @Prinxee @Fauviein @Chadtronic @Alphazi @Servalan @Naufragate @CaveJohnson @Jetfeather @StormyDragon @Raineski @Plancake @Evlon @JoyLayne @Risuna @Rosekitten @LancelotOfTheSky @Jestro @Evilie @Siennia @LadyNycto @Enterea @Gwinna @kickthebeat @RaveLegend @KairinRose @Ethuiliel @Kabu @InkTheatre @spicecake @Drakaneal @Rainbeetle @Sickened @dragonspit999 @LillySunset @Meereswind @Moondragon007 @TornadoTorrie @PsycheFennecat @catslash @Kaibaman @Restless @Pinguin @ChibiFluffy @Divinia @Rosecrimson @Illyrael @Angii @bonibaru @B1ue @lieb @PersimmonBird @Doodeedoodah @Demetre @hat17 @Juneside @CheshireCatUk1 @Absol1234 @Ozpin @soulykins @MarvinPA @Cog @Honorat @LynterriaHatake @MusicalMaladies @Kavrrin @Stargirl8686 @chronicDreamer @heartcrusher1 @SomehowStillSane @DragonSanctuary @sadri22 @SeaCrest @ArcticFire @CrankyCrew @succulentclub @Hawkgirl6511 @Noddddd @LadyMora @leaofthewolves @Shapes05 @PetitMoutonNoir @HardcoreUvula @proserpinaseeds @CobaltMoon @Mnkn10 @ladymcjingles @Enkil @MoonCatcher333

Hi folks!

Ok, sheets are updated. Laced is Common, number 26, and is 140kt. Edged is also Common and number 26, and is 120kt. Eye types Goat and Swirl are numbers 9 and 10 respectively.

As always, instructions for updating the sheet are on the first page of this forum post, and you can always get a fresh copy.

I've added Eye Types to the Lair and Lair Census tabs as well, so a fresh copy may be best.

And as always, I updated the breeding lab and the beta sheet (which I'm still very slowly working on, I promise) as well.

Any questions, concerns, issues, or comments, please share!

Also thanks for the well wishes. I'm doing ok!
@Alexstrasza @kipinae @Lanikot @Auresse @purplejabberwock @absolmon @cinderrain @toxipraline @LordAlois @MoonBiter @Gr12zly @KittyAoba @wingedRenegade @Jamethyst @KitKaze @YouThereYeaYou @Taskuhecate @LunarLunacy @jibori @Trixy @GalaxyFlare @HummingbirdColor @AetherDragon @Cinderfire @PrimeNumbersCas @SpringsSong @Sanguiem @Catsy01 @nielybh @SimFeetUnder @Sky93 @Starrydance @Kallifrey @Brea @IntelligentWolf @Twinkletoe @SoulOfChaos @ilimati @Quetzalzotz @Beezadrella @Juneun @GarnetRose @AristaHolmes @mauvehouseplant @SkyJumper @Ichored @Prinxee @Fauviein @Chadtronic @Alphazi @Servalan @Naufragate @CaveJohnson @Jetfeather @StormyDragon @Raineski @Plancake @Evlon @JoyLayne @Risuna @Rosekitten @LancelotOfTheSky @Jestro @Evilie @Siennia @LadyNycto @Enterea @Gwinna @kickthebeat @RaveLegend @KairinRose @Ethuiliel @Kabu @InkTheatre @spicecake @Drakaneal @Rainbeetle @Sickened @dragonspit999 @LillySunset @Meereswind @Moondragon007 @TornadoTorrie @PsycheFennecat @catslash @Kaibaman @Restless @Pinguin @ChibiFluffy @Divinia @Rosecrimson @Illyrael @Angii @bonibaru @B1ue @lieb @PersimmonBird @Doodeedoodah @Demetre @hat17 @Juneside @CheshireCatUk1 @Absol1234 @Ozpin @soulykins @MarvinPA @Cog @Honorat @LynterriaHatake @MusicalMaladies @Kavrrin @Stargirl8686 @chronicDreamer @heartcrusher1 @SomehowStillSane @DragonSanctuary @sadri22 @SeaCrest @ArcticFire @CrankyCrew @succulentclub @Hawkgirl6511 @Noddddd @LadyMora @leaofthewolves @Shapes05 @PetitMoutonNoir @HardcoreUvula @proserpinaseeds @CobaltMoon @Mnkn10 @ladymcjingles @Enkil @MoonCatcher333

Hi folks!

Ok, sheets are updated. Laced is Common, number 26, and is 140kt. Edged is also Common and number 26, and is 120kt. Eye types Goat and Swirl are numbers 9 and 10 respectively.

As always, instructions for updating the sheet are on the first page of this forum post, and you can always get a fresh copy.

I've added Eye Types to the Lair and Lair Census tabs as well, so a fresh copy may be best.

And as always, I updated the breeding lab and the beta sheet (which I'm still very slowly working on, I promise) as well.

Any questions, concerns, issues, or comments, please share!

Also thanks for the well wishes. I'm doing ok!
Please add me to the pinglist!
Please add me to the pinglist!
odJgrAd.png
@atrolock
Will do, got you added!
@atrolock
Will do, got you added!
@Siscily hello there! i'm glad to hear you're doing ok at the very least <3

so i just picked up the new version of the spreadsheet -- i had started from scratch on 3.84 last week, but decided to switch to 3.85 with the eye types. however, when i copypasted my data from the last sheet to this one, none of the eye types showed up in the census (they all say 0 despite overwhelming common and a few other types). i have them written out as "Common" and "Primal" etc.; should i redo this by hand instead of pasting, or is there a way i should type it for it to register?
@Siscily hello there! i'm glad to hear you're doing ok at the very least <3

so i just picked up the new version of the spreadsheet -- i had started from scratch on 3.84 last week, but decided to switch to 3.85 with the eye types. however, when i copypasted my data from the last sheet to this one, none of the eye types showed up in the census (they all say 0 despite overwhelming common and a few other types). i have them written out as "Common" and "Primal" etc.; should i redo this by hand instead of pasting, or is there a way i should type it for it to register?
Alpha :: FR+0
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
_____ vxsLSdd.png _ ° Wishlist
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
__ TTTYQHv.png 1XIVewE.gif
@Alphazi
Hrm. You should be able to paste it without issue. Are you copying and pasting from the data tab? One suggestion would be to copy and paste each column separately so you can make sure they're pasting into the right location, ie genes in the right columns, colors in the right columns, etc.

If that doesn't work, send me a link to your sheet(s). Make sure it's shared and I can edit, and I'll play with it and see what's up.
@Alphazi
Hrm. You should be able to paste it without issue. Are you copying and pasting from the data tab? One suggestion would be to copy and paste each column separately so you can make sure they're pasting into the right location, ie genes in the right columns, colors in the right columns, etc.

If that doesn't work, send me a link to your sheet(s). Make sure it's shared and I can edit, and I'll play with it and see what's up.
@Siscily yep, i was copypasting from the data tab & it was all lined up. pasting columns individually didn't do it either :/ all the other ones work though, it's just the eye types responding to the census. i'll go pm you a link; thank you very much!
@Siscily yep, i was copypasting from the data tab & it was all lined up. pasting columns individually didn't do it either :/ all the other ones work though, it's just the eye types responding to the census. i'll go pm you a link; thank you very much!
Alpha :: FR+0
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
_____ vxsLSdd.png _ ° Wishlist
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
__ TTTYQHv.png 1XIVewE.gif
1 2 ... 94 95 96 97 98 ... 119 120