Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [TOOLS] Super Lair SS - New Owner
1 2 ... 92 93 94 95 96 ... 119 120
Thank you so much. I'm filling out my spreadsheet right now. <3
Thank you so much. I'm filling out my spreadsheet right now. <3
c5TixFc.jpg
@Rillia
Yeah, there's something up with Google recognizing things for some reason. It's actually a really easy fix, though.

Go to your Refs tab, and highlight the whole tab (can do so by clicking the upper left button in the corner where the columns and rows meet, right at A1). Then go to Format, Numbers, and click Plain Text.

If that doesn't do it, make sure you're using the newest sheet. Yours might not be updated with Eye Types.
@Rillia
Yeah, there's something up with Google recognizing things for some reason. It's actually a really easy fix, though.

Go to your Refs tab, and highlight the whole tab (can do so by clicking the upper left button in the corner where the columns and rows meet, right at A1). Then go to Format, Numbers, and click Plain Text.

If that doesn't do it, make sure you're using the newest sheet. Yours might not be updated with Eye Types.
@Siscily
Oh.... yeah it was outdated, you are right
Thank you and sorry for troubling you ^~^'
@Siscily
Oh.... yeah it was outdated, you are right
Thank you and sorry for troubling you ^~^'
aexwQzu.png qoDOYoI.png aOWnmOK.png
@Rillia
It's no problem at all! I'm glad to help any time. :)
@Rillia
It's no problem at all! I'm glad to help any time. :)
@Siscily
Hey thank you for making this its super handy and i like how it has a breakdown so i can see figures of my dragons, so like how many males to females i have its super useful
@Siscily
Hey thank you for making this its super handy and i like how it has a breakdown so i can see figures of my dragons, so like how many males to females i have its super useful
thanks helped me out ^^
thanks helped me out ^^
I love Vipera Guardians the most

Got my first Primal Shadow eye type on 15/01/19
named her Shadow

48566331_350.png
@CobaltMoon @WhiteAlphaWolf
You both are quite welcome! I'm glad it's useful to y'all. Let me know if you want to be added to the pinglist for updates.

I will be updating the sheet with Peacock either today or tomorrow.
@CobaltMoon @WhiteAlphaWolf
You both are quite welcome! I'm glad it's useful to y'all. Let me know if you want to be added to the pinglist for updates.

I will be updating the sheet with Peacock either today or tomorrow.
you dont need to add me :)
but if you take a look to my lair
I hatched an Shadow eye type Primal Guardian this morning :D

She looks beautiful
you dont need to add me :)
but if you take a look to my lair
I hatched an Shadow eye type Primal Guardian this morning :D

She looks beautiful
I love Vipera Guardians the most

Got my first Primal Shadow eye type on 15/01/19
named her Shadow

48566331_350.png
@Alexstrasza @kipinae @Lanikot @Auresse @purplejabberwock @absolmon @cinderrain @toxipraline @LordAlois @MoonBiter @Gr12zly @KittyAoba @wingedRenegade @Jamethyst @KitKaze @YouThereYeaYou @Taskuhecate @LunarLunacy @jibori @Trixy @GalaxyFlare @HummingbirdColor @AetherDragon @Cinderfire @PrimeNumbersCas @SpringsSong @Sanguiem @Catsy01 @nielybh @SimFeetUnder @Sky93 @Starrydance @Kallifrey @Brea @IntelligentWolf @Twinkletoe @SoulOfChaos @ilimati @Quetzalzotz @Beezadrella @Juneun @GarnetRose @AristaHolmes @mauvehouseplant @SkyJumper @Ichored @Prinxee @Fauviein @Chadtronic @Alphazi @Servalan @Naufragate @CaveJohnson @Jetfeather @StormyDragon @Raineski @Plancake @Evlon @JoyLayne @Risuna @Rosekitten @LancelotOfTheSky @Jestro @Evilie @Siennia @LadyNycto @Enterea @Gwinna @kickthebeat @RaveLegend @KairinRose @Ethuiliel @Kabu @InkTheatre @spicecake @Drakaneal @Rainbeetle @Sickened @dragonspit999 @LillySunset @Meereswind @Moondragon007 @TornadoTorrie @PsycheFennecat @catslash @Kaibaman @Restless @Pinguin @ChibiFluffy @Divinia @Rosecrimson @Illyrael @Angii @bonibaru @B1ue @lieb @PersimmonBird @Doodeedoodah @Demetre @hat17 @Juneside @CheshireCatUk1 @Absol1234 @Ozpin @soulykins @MarvinPA @Cog @Honorat @LynterriaHatake @MusicalMaladies @Kavrrin @Stargirl8686 @chronicDreamer @heartcrusher1 @SomehowStillSane @DragonSanctuary @sadri22 @SeaCrest @ArcticFire @CrankyCrew @succulentclub @Hawkgirl6511 @Noddddd @LadyMora @leaofthewolves @Shapes05 @PetitMoutonNoir @HardcoreUvula @proserpinaseeds

This pinglist just keeps getting bigger. :D

Sheets are updated! Sorry for the delay. They all have Peacock now, including the Beta sheet (which, you may have noticed, I've kinda taken over for the moment). Peacock is number 24, it is a Common gene, and it is 150kt.

I am aware that currently, the total offspring and exalted offspring is not working on the Lair Census tab. I'm also aware the Elements tab is not showing level 25s in the list at the bottom. I need to see if I can figure out if Google has changed the coding for both or changed the way they work, because they should be working fine and they're not.

I'm still working on getting the Beta sheet completed. I'm currently trying to figure out the best way to condense some things, and all trying to make some things work a little better.

@HummingbirdColor - I am still working on your sheet. I will finish it tomorrow. I'm so sorry it's taken so long. >.<

As always, if anyone has any questions or suggestions, or if anyone sees any issues, please let me know!
@Alexstrasza @kipinae @Lanikot @Auresse @purplejabberwock @absolmon @cinderrain @toxipraline @LordAlois @MoonBiter @Gr12zly @KittyAoba @wingedRenegade @Jamethyst @KitKaze @YouThereYeaYou @Taskuhecate @LunarLunacy @jibori @Trixy @GalaxyFlare @HummingbirdColor @AetherDragon @Cinderfire @PrimeNumbersCas @SpringsSong @Sanguiem @Catsy01 @nielybh @SimFeetUnder @Sky93 @Starrydance @Kallifrey @Brea @IntelligentWolf @Twinkletoe @SoulOfChaos @ilimati @Quetzalzotz @Beezadrella @Juneun @GarnetRose @AristaHolmes @mauvehouseplant @SkyJumper @Ichored @Prinxee @Fauviein @Chadtronic @Alphazi @Servalan @Naufragate @CaveJohnson @Jetfeather @StormyDragon @Raineski @Plancake @Evlon @JoyLayne @Risuna @Rosekitten @LancelotOfTheSky @Jestro @Evilie @Siennia @LadyNycto @Enterea @Gwinna @kickthebeat @RaveLegend @KairinRose @Ethuiliel @Kabu @InkTheatre @spicecake @Drakaneal @Rainbeetle @Sickened @dragonspit999 @LillySunset @Meereswind @Moondragon007 @TornadoTorrie @PsycheFennecat @catslash @Kaibaman @Restless @Pinguin @ChibiFluffy @Divinia @Rosecrimson @Illyrael @Angii @bonibaru @B1ue @lieb @PersimmonBird @Doodeedoodah @Demetre @hat17 @Juneside @CheshireCatUk1 @Absol1234 @Ozpin @soulykins @MarvinPA @Cog @Honorat @LynterriaHatake @MusicalMaladies @Kavrrin @Stargirl8686 @chronicDreamer @heartcrusher1 @SomehowStillSane @DragonSanctuary @sadri22 @SeaCrest @ArcticFire @CrankyCrew @succulentclub @Hawkgirl6511 @Noddddd @LadyMora @leaofthewolves @Shapes05 @PetitMoutonNoir @HardcoreUvula @proserpinaseeds

This pinglist just keeps getting bigger. :D

Sheets are updated! Sorry for the delay. They all have Peacock now, including the Beta sheet (which, you may have noticed, I've kinda taken over for the moment). Peacock is number 24, it is a Common gene, and it is 150kt.

I am aware that currently, the total offspring and exalted offspring is not working on the Lair Census tab. I'm also aware the Elements tab is not showing level 25s in the list at the bottom. I need to see if I can figure out if Google has changed the coding for both or changed the way they work, because they should be working fine and they're not.

I'm still working on getting the Beta sheet completed. I'm currently trying to figure out the best way to condense some things, and all trying to make some things work a little better.

@HummingbirdColor - I am still working on your sheet. I will finish it tomorrow. I'm so sorry it's taken so long. >.<

As always, if anyone has any questions or suggestions, or if anyone sees any issues, please let me know!
@Siscily Sure i would love to be added to the pinglist
@Siscily Sure i would love to be added to the pinglist
1 2 ... 92 93 94 95 96 ... 119 120