Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [TOOLS] Super Lair SS - New Owner
1 2 ... 91 92 93 94 95 ... 119 120
@Siscily
I honestly do not have a preference if both of them have the pair lab and thats working. The other things are nice, but I can do without.
And no, no need for food, I know some of my dergs are a little hungry but since I have so many a couple arent a big issue, I frequently coli and sometimes I just have a little more of 1 food group then an other so sometimes 1 food group stays a little hungrier until I end up getting more of an other food group. Also I wish it didnt go so fast :') I often have them fed to like 96% and next day i'm like at 88%, its mayhem sometimes when you have a big lair haha.
@Siscily
I honestly do not have a preference if both of them have the pair lab and thats working. The other things are nice, but I can do without.
And no, no need for food, I know some of my dergs are a little hungry but since I have so many a couple arent a big issue, I frequently coli and sometimes I just have a little more of 1 food group then an other so sometimes 1 food group stays a little hungrier until I end up getting more of an other food group. Also I wish it didnt go so fast :') I often have them fed to like 96% and next day i'm like at 88%, its mayhem sometimes when you have a big lair haha.
+9 FR time
@Siscily
Also sorry, but I got a dragon back, which makes it in total 105, so I hope you dont mind adding 1 extra dragon ? (its completely at the end of my layer didnt move them so dont worry about having missed it if you worked from the first page towards the last)
And take however long you need ! :)
@Siscily
Also sorry, but I got a dragon back, which makes it in total 105, so I hope you dont mind adding 1 extra dragon ? (its completely at the end of my layer didnt move them so dont worry about having missed it if you worked from the first page towards the last)
And take however long you need ! :)
+9 FR time
@HummingbirdColor
All right! The beta does not currently have the pair lab. That's currently one of the next things on my list to do. So I'll keep using the current sheet for now!

And ok, that makes sense! I can definitely understand how it can be difficult to manage a big lair. I've got about 60 and sometimes I think that's too many, heh.
@HummingbirdColor
All right! The beta does not currently have the pair lab. That's currently one of the next things on my list to do. So I'll keep using the current sheet for now!

And ok, that makes sense! I can definitely understand how it can be difficult to manage a big lair. I've got about 60 and sometimes I think that's too many, heh.
@HummingbirdColor
And that's no problem! I'll get them added when I get there. I've gotten a little more than halfway through now. :) I still need to add birthdays and sizes and other random info, but the basic info is there.
@HummingbirdColor
And that's no problem! I'll get them added when I get there. I've gotten a little more than halfway through now. :) I still need to add birthdays and sizes and other random info, but the basic info is there.
@Siscily
Are there plans for expanding the for sale tab? I was thinking it would be convenient if you could mark rarities, genes and patterning with a price that could be calculated when you mark a dragon as For Sale. Maybe a Recommended Price Column? (Though honestly I imagine coding that would be terrible? I don't code so I wouldn't know, but I thought I would just throw it out there.)
@Siscily
Are there plans for expanding the for sale tab? I was thinking it would be convenient if you could mark rarities, genes and patterning with a price that could be calculated when you mark a dragon as For Sale. Maybe a Recommended Price Column? (Though honestly I imagine coding that would be terrible? I don't code so I wouldn't know, but I thought I would just throw it out there.)
6TdVnqn.pngahKIqFJ.png6TdVnqn.png
@Siscily

Can I be added to the ping list?
@Siscily

Can I be added to the ping list?
aV2Oive.png Art Tumblr
DeviantArt
Art Shop
Free Dragons
6qC0IaM.gif
@Catcat7077
I'm in the process of rewriting the whole sheet, a little at a time; the For Sale tab is one of the things I'll likely clean up a bit. I'm trying to understand what you're asking for (I got three hours of sleep, haha >.<).

Are you thinking something that would recommend a price based on the rarity, genes, and patterning? I could maybe do that. I'd have to find out what the prices of each would be (unless it was based on marketplace value, and not popularity? Which wouldn't make much sense to me, heh). I'd imagine breed may factor in as well.

I'll see what I can do. It would take quite a bit of coding. But I'll see if I can get something to work. Can't promise anything right now.

@HardcoreUvula
Sure thing, got you added!
@Catcat7077
I'm in the process of rewriting the whole sheet, a little at a time; the For Sale tab is one of the things I'll likely clean up a bit. I'm trying to understand what you're asking for (I got three hours of sleep, haha >.<).

Are you thinking something that would recommend a price based on the rarity, genes, and patterning? I could maybe do that. I'd have to find out what the prices of each would be (unless it was based on marketplace value, and not popularity? Which wouldn't make much sense to me, heh). I'd imagine breed may factor in as well.

I'll see what I can do. It would take quite a bit of coding. But I'll see if I can get something to work. Can't promise anything right now.

@HardcoreUvula
Sure thing, got you added!
@Siscily

Thanks! I had so much fun with it yesterday. I love data entry, so... X3

But seriously, amazing tool. Thank you.
@Siscily

Thanks! I had so much fun with it yesterday. I love data entry, so... X3

But seriously, amazing tool. Thank you.
aV2Oive.png Art Tumblr
DeviantArt
Art Shop
Free Dragons
6qC0IaM.gif
Can I please be added to the pinglist? This is an amazing accomplishment. Thank you so much!
Can I please be added to the pinglist? This is an amazing accomplishment. Thank you so much!
c5TixFc.jpg
@proserpinaseeds
Of course! Got you added. :)
@proserpinaseeds
Of course! Got you added. :)
1 2 ... 91 92 93 94 95 ... 119 120